Anyone else afraid to say anything on facebook or in public because you might lose friends over it?

anyone else afraid to say anything on facebook or in public because you might lose friends over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCotgdEZsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure I've lost my woman.

No.

I'm waiting to see how violent the libshits and niggers get in my community.

Friends? What are those?

>check social media
>All that fake sadness
I'm too busy laughing my ass off to even say anything or to even reply to anyone about this.

>implying i have friends

I dont have any facebook friends.

Yeah. .. I'm sorta thinking that too

Is she an illegal immigrant?

Nope. If they're real friends they won't care. If they're more interested in virtue signalling than friendship, they're not worth the time or effort.

Act like a man, pussy. Anyone who would stop being your friend over this wasn't your friend in the first place

Literally this

Same people who are sad roll over when you say "both are bad and we need to focus on the issues instead"

kekkkkkkk

me.

I just want to gloat and be all happy. But the "friends" I still have, hate me as is.

>facebook

Who care's honestly, we hold the power now they should be the ones afraid of being cut off and ridiculed for cuckery

>have a bunch if fb friends I don't give a shit about and think about unfriending all the time

No user l'm relishing it

>not being part of a private Trump Facebook group

Lol good.

You guys SHOULD be in hiding.

It's not like Bush Jr was unpopular at first but then gained the grudging respect of the population - it only got worse as it went on. Come at me with your meme answers though, it's all you're good for :^)

No. Quit being such a pussy.

Posted god emperor pic before voting even started

My whole senpai on suicide watch

>people giving a fuck what other people think

In the wise words of Riff Raff

>why would I care what somene thinks about me?
>it doesnt effect my money

Stop being a faggot and start grabbing life by the pussy

(((Facebook Freinds))) Fuck em. I'm drinking their tears of anguish and defeat

lmao no, I feed off the butthurt

Stand up white men LET them attack you!
>this is how the redpill spreads

sure sign that even trump voters know they're the assholes

If your "friends" will leave you over your political opinions then they are shit friends

Yes. I've only displayed my power level once in the aftermath of the Orlando shooting and I got insults from everyone - not making the same mistake again, I do need to get laid eventually.

I'll keep my head low and enjoy my lobotomized friend's tears, because fuck that feels good.

Got postblocked within an hour. No regrets

They are not your friends if they decide that their political views are more important than your friendship.

Bushes are low energy, Donald isn't

Yes, very much so.
Just had a day at uni, everyone was talking about how awful this whole thing is. Some comparing it to the end of the world.

I wish I could help them see the truth

I've already had multiple people block and remove me and I've done the same. These liberals are fucking blind fanatics.

Post a smug trump face.

>friends
good joke

This, really tired of this fucking "omg you are racist, misogynistic and homophobic!" bullshit people keep repeating, you are better of leaving this type of people that live in a bubble.

my fucking life rn

they have the fucking nerve to call me brainwashed

>tfw can't wait for work just to see the reactions

If they don't want to throw rocks at muslims alongside you, they aren't your friends, OP.

I'm intentionally trying to get friends to unfriend me. But the don't seem to mind my banter.

Don't be a fucking pussy, celebrate the W like a real man

speak your mind but dont be an asshole

the entire reason why the left has grown so much is because conservatives dont speak up or when they do they act like a bunch of assholes

>energy

Literally what does that have to do with anything. You people are so stupid it's not even annoying it's just confusing.

Just liked Donald Trump and his newest video on facebook and lost 2 "friends". Lmao. Barely knew the one girl (SJW whore I think) and the other guy texted me "I can't believe you're one of them"

It's not losing friends that you should worry about, it's the fact that you'll be blacklisted from getting a good job.

No. fuck them if they unfriend me, they all lost anyway.

>anyone else afraid to say anything on facebook or in public
Nigga I am harassing people on their own posts left and right
Now it is not the time to hold back

>You people are so stupid it's not even annoying it's just confusing.
What did he mean by this?

>change my profile pic to pic related O Facebook
>say vague as fuck shit criticizing Hillary supporters and expressing a sort of neutral/positive attitude
>people who are anti-trump like my posts
only people who are aware that I'm pro-Trump are my parents, sister, aunt, and my two friends.

Just how butthurt can people get to even send you a private message?

Well past that point lol

>memes

Cool.

Bush junior''s greatest failures were rousing bipartisan successes.

Rousing bipartisan successes that got yea votes from Hillary clinton.

People are too stupid to realize this.

Yup, I posted this ayylmao

Good riddance, user.

Nope! wearing the MAGA hat very snug for a while every where i go. i dare someone to do something about it

No, my friends are pro-Trump and despise mudslims.

Actually I just won't because my shitty family are mexican halfbreeds one of whom was crying about Trump.

Now, I don't really care about him unfriending me, but I don't really care about posting something about Trump either, cause I have about 18 friends and not one of them is American.

This is your chance to make your stand publicly. If you can't even celebrate for fear of liberals ruining your life than this has all been for nothing.

Nope. I've been shitposting all day rubbing it in their faces. it's too much fun.

If people that I personally know want to unfriend me over voting for donald trump, then they don't deserve me or anyone else as a friend anyways. It's the pussiest thing ever. Do you think if hillary would have won trump supporters would move to canada? No. They love their country. Lefties are retarded and cancerous.

i let my power level slip slightly. pretty sure I'm fired.

Fuck no, I didn't even particularly like Trump, but since I'm not in America, I don't give the fuck, the butthurt is amazing and I'm enjoying every moment of it, I'd love to lose friends over it.

I just posted youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCotgdEZsk on FB

I'm in the same boat, user. It's fine.

Shit yeah OP. As far as friends and family are concerned, I voted for Jill Stein.

This is your best chance to redpill them. Don't bait them for salt. They're bandwagoners that are looking for an excuse to say "b-but my ego is still intact because I was for Trump all along, MAGA rite guys?"

It will hurt to take them in, they're not truly one of us, but you must. They're in the bargaining phase of grief right now, give them reasons to be happy about Trump.

>not taking bants on Sup Forums

Britain.

I'm actively trying to see how many I can lose.

>implying i didn't delete mine five years ago

Fuck no, I just posted that I'm glad I voted gor trump.

thats exactly why I posted a MAGA hat when we knew he won and the MSM were holding out.

I wrote
"The forgotten people of our country will be forgotten no longer" the moment he said it in his speech.

>bants

Lol Christ, just imagining your nasal twangy accent trying to say that word is laughable. You're a fucking meme mate.

>facebook

No i treat liberal deletes like a high score honestly.

This

The nip is right

every kid i knew from highschool and i know in college says they will have no problem destroying friendships if they found out people had opposing views to them. it's fucking insane that the party that voices being tolerant is the one ostracizing over half of the nation

I know it's not the same in the UK, but I've been telling everyone how I won £450 backing Trump and that Hillary is an evil cunt
Feels good

I'm pretty sure I lost 6 friends last night in a group chat. Fuck it

No.

I don't post conspiracy shit, but I'm openly conservative.

They are the ones that need to be worried about losing friends.

Shoe is on the other foor in every respect and faggot SJWs don't have the whip hand anymore.

Friends? If they're willing to drop you because you didn't join the suicide club then they aren't really your friends, fuck them.

It's cool Stone Cold she was a bitch anyway.

it's actually surprising you ever had one

I posted this a couple hours ago. And I'm a pussy. Just stop giving a fuck and stand up for what you believe. Anyone who unfriends you over it is a faggot anyway.

I've been completely silent on social media this entire election. In return, I have now been given a front row seat to delicious tears.

Sup Forums has trained me well over the years about hiding my powerlevel. And it has finally paid off.

> I voted for Trump
> My Twitter feed is a neverending wave of liberal tears

I just keep slient while patting them on the shoulder saying things will be alright.

I have too many non-white/female/whatever the fuck too even be neutral about the election.

I want to make a post that says something to the tune of "don't knock it until you try it/don't cry, vote in four years" but I know I'm going to have my white male privilege thrown in my face and nothing really gets past that mental barrier in an SJW so my choices will be to either submit or walk the fuck away.

And I'm not even a conservative, I just don't think the world is going to end.

Or that Donald Trump is racist or sexist, desu

>having libshit """""""""friends"""""""""

If you garner all your political opinions from one board on a turkish slug-watching community, you are no less brain washed than your average woman-studies student

>thread of Trump supporters whining about having no friends or gf

not really surprising is it. your hate has got you nowhere.

Grow some balls and take a stand. Real friends and family shouldn't care where you align yourself in politics. I'm defending my candidate by trying to explain to the biggest fucking idiots that Trump isn't a racist, rapist, xenophobic, bigot.

Take a fucking stance. You will be able to look back to this day as the day you were fucking right.

I'm about to let it all out, help.

>These liberals are fucking blind fanatics.

No wonder they side with terrorists every opportunity.

man I havent see this picture posted in years

mind if i save it?

>not having a 2nd account for political purposes

Saperlipopette!!

Getting laid is probably the only thing holding me back to be honest.

We need a pros and cons thread

Oh I'm so embarrassed I'm going to stop posting forever now. You really bested me sir. I think I need to take a hard look at my life and make some changes. I really appreciate your concern and excellent arguments. I think I'll move out of my mother's basement and work on speaking less with my nose. It'll be difficult but if I can make some improvements I think this encounter will be worth it. I thank you sir, I would never have had this wake up call without you. I think what really affected me was your concern, candor and integrity.

Thank you sir and God bless you. Please forgive me for any inconvenience I caused you.

It's all yours friendo.

Also, go read "Plastic Brick Automoton".

kek, that ship is sailing....

All I've said was that there was nothing wrong with voting third party and that Trump's term may even be uneventful. Just trying to ease them into accepting their loss.

no i dont need weak faggots as friends