You have 10 seconds to be as Ruckus as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as Ruckus as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ydUACS0YUb
gistmania.com/talk/topic,45266.0.html
news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/WATCH-Cop-caught-on-camera-asking-for-bribe-20150105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I voted for Trump.

DEM NIGGAS AINT SHIEEET

"Accurate description of the black community but said bitterly and ineloquently"

Don't trust those niggers over there
Oh don't trust those niggers over there
Don't trust those niggers
Don't trust those niggers
Don't trust those niggers over there

HANG

>"Accurate description of the black community if all you do is post on forums all day and never make any friends besides your Xbox buddies"

FTFY, thank me later user

Thank God for the White Man to create such an invention for us to share these wonderful ideas. Of course those niggas use it to post their ape battles while screeching nonsense about their mix tapes.

I'm not going to the moon, i'm going to the liquor store.

I'm white

Play an Xbox, white jesus in heaven, no.
I've seent dumb niggas waste 500 dollars buyin' a damn box so theyz can pretend t be other dumb niggas playin' a damn game that allz they need is a damn ball n' a hoop t' play. Leave it up t' niggas t waste all they money doin' the cheapest damn things in the world.

Ye, niggaz playin damn NB'ay 2coon17 and sheit.

10/10 response.

"Accurate description of the black community but said bitterly and ineloquently, despite how much it hurts the feelings of little pussy bitches like you"

Fixed that for you, Sup Forumsmblrite.

kek

>"Accurate description of the black community if you were still a broke ass nigga calling other broke ass niggas "Broke ass niggas" because you're still shitposting on Sup Forums, leaching off your mothers credit card money, and with your only friends being your PS4 Nier Automata shilling friends you met in a trap fapping discord

FTFY senpai lam. you have a nice day

vocaroo.com/i/s1ydUACS0YUb

Blacks arent that sensitive to racism they just are mostly egomaniacs so they feel intense rage at anyone who doesnt suck their dick. You call a black nigger instead of crying he will want to break your bones.

Niggas rah'ting in the streets over one dumbass little thug! You don't see the white man rah'ting when one of thems is shot by an officuh. These nigguhs got it good heeyuh! But they wanna talk about "cultural appropriation" while they stealin' culture themselves! Even history isn't safe from the thieving hands of these goddamn nigguhs!

I live as a minority among blacks. Ruckus is accurate

And there goes the thread.

>Ruckus is accurate
YUP
DAS RITE YOU TELL DEM TO HANG DOES NIGGAZ NOW
I REPEAT
HANG DOES NIGGAS NOWWW

2008 Sup Forums: lol niggas!
2017 Sup Forums: FUCKING NIGGERS!!

I have poorly informed opinions about other races that, in my grand narcissism, I believe are facts.

Not bad, would be a bit better if you got more creative with it.

Y'all need to have more then 7 jobs you lazy monkeys

00/00 response to a response

No, that's Huey. We are talking about Uncle Ruckus.

I also live as a minority among blacks. Ruckus is accurate

>My anecdote that describes me as apparently living in a shitty neighborhood is proof that Ruckus is right

I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a nigger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, yellow men in Asia and white men in Europe and America.

MMHMM YES NOW THIS IS SOME UN NIGGABIASED SHIT RIGHT HERE
YUP
IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

We've been over this user, that violent gene is 5%, not the average. You can't just be "redpilled" about certain things and make up shit for the rest.
>he will want to break your bones.
want to or will? If they are egomaniacs, then they would be more sensitive to racism, you just described a scenario where that's apparently the case, but it isn't at the same time? I have no idea what point you're trying to make and I'm not sure why it's weird to be uncomfortable around someone throwing slurs directly at you versus all the shit sjws think is racist.

>Avoid conversation with the Nigga, the Nigga will lie, the Nigga make excuses, he will use words he dont really know.
>If he gets really desperate he may start to rap or dance.

Now why would I want to be an ugly nigger like him?

But user thats a white man.

how many stereotypes can we cram in a post arguing against stereotypes.....the cognitive dissonance

ah but even Ruckas refereed to them as "niggas" instead of "blacks"

I don't think you know that cognitive dissonance is.

just needs the tuba

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

i.e. wanting to debunk sterotypes, but impulsively stereotyping.

I don't think you know much at all.

>inconsistent
Contradictory, not inconsistent. Hypocrisy isn't the same as cognitive dissonance.

That level if niggery is not possible from a caucasian.

I'd offer to help you wit yo bags but you's a coon.

The way he says it so casually is perfect.

But user, it's
Don't trust dem new niggas over there
Don't trust dem new niggas over there
Don't trust dem new niggas with their nappy headed figgas
Don't trust dem new niggas over thereeeee

Island Spices are superior to everybody else because they lived in the Caribbean are the best of all the races mixed and refined by joyous living and because men from every other race get rich just to marry not just fuck the Caribbean women. And i don't mean the black ones. I mean the golden ones.

My personal favorite are freckled Welsh Scottish Irish and no I don't mean the fetal alchahol ones or the scabby heroine ones I mean the angel faced glowing flowing hair ones.
Asians are like a genetic control group. A lot of white guys go crazy for Asian women because of passivity mixed with elegant looks. But that's neither here nor there. The sex preferences of golden haired sky eyed pretty boy whites shouldn't be discussed. That's fairy country and dangerous.

>Xbox is the console of racists.
>Xbox is also the console of every Madden football and basketball game that comes out every Thursday.

All'z ah'm sayin' is, our glorious president is doin' a great job, and it's only those goddamn darkies that're tryin' ta make him look bad.

>No sir, comics aint like they used ta be, when all the heroes was white and the only niggers you saw was boiling Tintin in Africa, where they dakn well belong. If you don't think niggers steal, just you look at that uppity negroe who took the Lantern Ring from a respectable white man like Hal Jordan. All sinestro's got to do is show 'im a book! What, you're tellin' me a people who couldn't even run plantations if a white man wasn't watchin' over 'em are gonna run a whole galaxy? The only "will power" a black man has is "will power go off this month 'cause I spent my wellfare check on crack instead a my bills." And don't even get me started on Static. If I wanted to see a negroe with electricity coursin' through him, I'd just tase one myself.

Which do niggas hate more? Fresh air or quiet?!

There's some powerful niggertry in this thread...

I wonder what the blacks in this thread will say in 20 years when every black city becomes a hellhole on par with Monrovia, Liberia. I mean black cities are pretty much hell on earth in America but since whitey is dissappearing it also means gibs and funds to the black psychos will dwindle and without gibs every black city will truely regress to an african standard of corruption, violence, and chaos. Blacks in America think their kind is alright because these spoiled brats have never lived around their own kind without whitey assistance.

Same stupid niggers that go BLM Im gonna laugh when some black thug kills your family, and the african american police wont help you unless you bribe them like in Nigeria or South Africa.

two synonyms for inconsistent are contradictory, and irregular.

I also could have called him a hypocrite, or claimed his statement was irony, and all 3 of my claims would be true. They are not mutually exclusive concepts.

Lol you think Im joking

gistmania.com/talk/topic,45266.0.html
news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/WATCH-Cop-caught-on-camera-asking-for-bribe-20150105

Your leisure days are over African American.

White blood cells are a nigga's only savin' grace.

>be member of your country's lowest-IQ ethnic group
>vote for the guy who wants to stop other low-IQ people from coming in and taking jobs that should go to you and your people
>am somehow called a traitor to your own people

Does that work?

This is the most Uncle Ruckus thing in this thread, but it needs more niggardry and a heavier accent.

Honestly worried we might have summoned the actual Uncle Ruckus into our world somehow.

There’s always a little uncle ruckus in our hearts looking to express itself.

Let's just ignore the crime statistics then

Reminds me of the thread a while back where an user who was about to become a cop was making a plethora of Nog's butthurt when all their projections about him were wrong and the dude was basically about to be given a pass to shoot them.

That's more because blacks have a kind of disturbing cultural homogeneity in America where if a black decides they want to distance themselves from the hood life and all the usual things one is expected to do to be considered "black" they'll be ostracized from said community and called Uncle Tom and thus "not black anymore". It's strange, blacks don't like it if you say their all the same, but will boot out any blacks that don't fit the usual mold making them act largely in a stereotypical way.

>Ruckus thread
>Only a handful of posts are actually Ruckusposts, the rest of the thread is Sup Forumstards & retards arguing with each other

I'm black and I hate black people. There's more of us than people think. Of course, I hate liberals whites more because they enable blacks the most

I blame the niggas.

Posting Cindy

Honestly if it weren't for the bugged-out glass eye, he'd look just fine.

Unless you're white, don't tell me what to do.

Sup Forums would love Ruckus...
well at least Ruckus would love Sup Forums