And so, the butthurt blaming of white people begins

And so, the butthurt blaming of white people begins.

I mean, do these fucking morons not realise the amount of white people who voted AGAINST Trump?

SHE'S WHITE HERSELF FOR FUCK'S SAKE, AND SHE QUITE EVIDENTLY VOTED AGAINST TRUMP.

Fucking retards, man.

It's ok to generalize if you're white tho

I wonder, what if instead of deporting illegals, Trump deport libtards?

We don't get no sleep cause of ya'll, you don't get no sleep cause of us.

I don't get why some white people are against their own kin even though they're, well, white as well?

Libtards generalize everytime, I have white friends that share stupid shit like "...Either way, please look after yourself Tuesday night, especially if you are a minority and/or live in a conservative, white-dominated community." And they're white themselves.

I just find disgusting how some white people get all the blame (cis white people suck!!!1!, etc) but they still choose to support libtards. Is it because they feel guilty for being white or what. Do they spend a lot of time with a 'minority' that they end up thinking they're really a majority and they have to change their ideologies so they don't get an awful treatment?

It's the only reason I can see.

Oh god please, I cannot take anymore, the tears...the salt...I couldn't get more drunk on it if I tried...or can I?

>textbook fascism

Well, that's her opinion... and we still have freedom of spech.

I mean, she's WRONG, obviously.

It's not fascism, rasicm, or any other "Ism"

We care more about black people than the financial supporters of the democrat party.

Hell, we are trying to red pill, educate, and rescue "Minorities" from the globalists.

I mean, IF there is one thing we can ALL agree on, it's that we don't want minorities to be the literal pawns of the globalists.

By making their social racist remarks they made Trump possible, by keeping making them they will make his second term possible. Don't stop them.

haha i'm still going to masturbate to her

The democrats need to realize OP pic related is a yuge part of why they lost the election.

They consistently presented themselves as self-hating, smug, elitist, pretentious, "enlightened" people, destined to guide America to the brilliant future that only they are capable of seeing.

If the dems had dropped both the PC aspect, and the constant barrage of "white people are cancerous/evil/disgusting/need to be gassed/etc." comments, they would have taken all the blue states that went to Trump this time around.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. This is not the end of liberal principles in America. It's the end of SJW principles.

Trump, the human shitpost, will be responsible for clearing out both the republican and democratic establishments, giving both parties a future. A real future, where they can be reformatted to better reflect the people.

>winning an election is textbook fascism

This is the sort of comment I'd expect from a real progressive, and I consider myself fortunate that I know this particular individual, who is a greater soul than I.

This. And their behavior so far has only confirmed that we made the right choice.

I watched the Young Turks for some especially salty tears, and all they did was mock Trump through his victory speech, even though he said nothing but reasonable, unifying things.

The left is just infested with shitty people right now. And it doesn't have to be that way. There are men like Jim Webb in their party. They need to rally around those people. They're a party in tatters right now and need responsible leaders to lift them out of their hole, not these insufferable SJWs and crooked globalists.

cuck

posting OC libtard butthurt, me at the bottom

Surprisingly reasonable perspective from a libtard

Name one country not under predominantly white rule where people cannot, by law, be discriminated against on grounds of religion, race, or gender and where there is a legal requirement to cater for the needs of the disabled.

>protip...you can't.

I'll respect a person more if they stick to their ideological guns. Libtards who preach tolerance and love and then become shitlords on social media are scum.

Anyone have recorded live reaction of Democrats when the winner was announced? I want to see their reactions.

100% agree
if they only knew how much we actually care

I lean to the left but these people are an embarrassment. Why do they hate themselves so much? They constantly preach the message that people's skin colour shouldn't mean they're a bad person, but when it comes to whites, they're all fucking evil and oppressive!

I supported Johnson by the way, perhaps in vain.

Nice

It's interesting that throughout this entire thing, Trump voters attacked Hillary. Hillary supporters attacked trump voters.

All the while, calling Trump and his people the party of hate.

Meanwhile, all the after election hate is coming from only a single side.

Whoever wrote that genuinely does not understand the situation, Trump voters politics or Trumps actual platform.

Last night wasn't a referendum on the importance of rights of immigrants, women, minorities or all the other groups being labeled as victims. That was a complete deception created by the left and it's media shills to paint Trump as against everyone that wasn't an uneducated white male. It's been going on for almost a year and was never true.

Sure he ultimately chose the high road of acceptance and love, which is admirable, but follow his posts and take notice that he'll never acknowledge that he was deceived or that his opponents were slandered for political reasons.

I'll sleep just fine.

>thanks black america
>prison

>thanks white america
>no fuck given
why allowed?

As a person that ACTUALLY studied fascism and understand its powers, I'm so ashamed for these people. They have no fucking clue.
Mussolini killed a parliamentary when h e wasn't even in charge for disagreeing with him publicly and he got away with that. During fascism, twitter wouldn't exist and she'd be shot immediately. I truly fucking wish these idiots lived under fascism, so next time they will weight the words they use more smartly. Idiots.

What do you expect? Whites are fucking retarded.

HAHAHA YEAH COMPLAIN ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

WE NOW CONTROL THE CONGRESS

THE SENATE

THE PRESIDENCY

AND THE SUPREME FUCKING COURT

WE'RE JUST

IN CHARGE

OF EVERYTHING!

Except Trump's on the record for saying some hateful shit, ignoring everything the media has hyperbolized or invented.

Whether he actually believes it or not, or is even competent enough to go through with any of it is a different matter. But it does give cause for concern, if you're of the liberal bent.

But the fact that my friend recognizes that people voted for Trump not out of bigoted sentiment but because there's swathes of this country that have been economically and socially ignored by the ruling classes is a greater, humble realization than the vast majority of other butt-flustered libtards today.

>Anyone have recorded live reaction of Democrats when the winner was announced?

There is none. Podesta cleared the Hillary crowd before Hillary made the concession call to Trump.

Hillary was obviously physically or mentally unable to make a live speech.

I'm just curious if her speech will be live or recorded. I'd bet she is a mess.

Look for Hillary in the hospital within a week.

1/3 of Latinos voted for Trump

>muh whiteys

The greatest thing about a trump presidency is that this shit will be put to a stop.

Just they try to chimpout, national guard will be all over them.

Send them to college and whattya get?

ABSOLUTELY
+ly
CULTURALLY
MARXISM

I truly hope he just silences them by being a nice guy and not the orc they depict him to be. What's the best way to silence people than to prove clear facts?

>racism, bigotry, homophobia
Mmkay. Libtards are most of the time more racist and bigoted than their deplorable opponents. Also, Trump is pro-LGBTQ. Pence opposes homosexual marriage as nonsense as any Christian and even anyone applying Natural Law as a base for ethics would. It's not phobia. On the other hand, it's definitely bigotry to destroy the businesses of Christians who do not want to bake a cake explicitly for a fag wedding. If you want a cake, order one and you'll get one. If you want a specifically gay wedding cake, go get it from a baker who sees no problem with it instead of trying to bully Christians into making it when you know it's against their conscience.

Regardless of how you think he behaved (or how it was reported he behaved) during the campaign, his speech last night was an example of a class act.

>my friend
The fact that you can't even admit you were wrong on an anonymous Mongolian kite flying forum just proves my point.

You'll never acknowledge you were duped entirely and will take the holier-than-thou, I-forgive-you-your-sins approach like the self-righteous faggot.

Oh, you have me confused with someone who doesn't believe in freedom of association.

Of course, any business strident enough to refuse service to someone on the basis of race, orientation, etc. can be rightly criticized and brought to task in the court of public opinion, since freedom is a double-edged sword...

>> Natural Law as the basis for ethics

Oh please not this again....

Well, if he can hire a good speech writer, hopefully he can hire good people to actually run the country for him while he's Twitterer in Chief....

Fuck you "I'm so tolerant and progressive except when its 70% of the population" whore

F

I like the idea though, of them overusing this word until it has no meaning.

>isis
what exactly she means by that?

They're going to be even more unbearable. You think they were bad when a black man was president? You ain't seen shit yet.

>G'night

She'all be back on he smack and selling her ass soon.

(((((((((((((((LACI GREEN))))))))))

>health insurance gone
lol my aunt's insurance rates just went up 200% under Obamacare

cringe

Hi.
Sort of. We have our Sedition Act and people who insult other races tend to get fired quickly.
We do cater to the needy though, with our ageing population problem and all that.
At least we don't have SJWs and feminazis, since they'll get blasted here as well for implying a white male genocide.

Encourage them to commit suicide #SacrificeForHillary or #SacrificeYourselfForHillary it'd be for Hillarys honour n shieeet.

>ISIS is a bad thing

Fucking Islamophobic racist white bitch!

Deport libtards to the country of the minorities they love so much. They come back as conservatives in less than a month.

That's, like, your opinion, man.

And I voted for Trump despite my reservations regarding his public demeanor.

I think you probably just have a hard time dealing with anything more nuanced than basic bitch meme faggotry on this here Vietnamese Weightlifting Message Board.

>Well, if he can hire a good speech writer

I believe that was 100% off the cuff. That was as much Donald unfiltered as some of his more controversial remarks.

i still maintain that if the libs didnt try their absolute hardest to ostracized whites and shit all over them consistently for the entire election process regardless of political opinion they would have done better and might even won

Sounds like she just dropped a new verse to we didnt start the fire.

>implying she has any idea

It's like everyone on the left forgot that Hillary was caught funding Isis and openly opposes Assad and Russia stamping them out.

That's right goy, just a normal white girl.

But these businesses are not merely "brought to task in the court of public opinion". They are sued out of existence by homofascists with the specific intent to force all small businesses to comply with their homofascist ideology because small business can't afford the lawsuits. A good example of the bigotry of so called progressives.

Why not both?

I don't understand how being against full blown no rules/regulations immigration is such a bad thing.

There are parts here in the south west now that look like mini mexicos and I guarantee these rich north east fucks wouldn't be cool with it. I have no feelings of hatred or superiority over these people. Just towards the idea that we should just accept millions of people hoping over and completely changing our country.

She does know that Trump doesn't assume office until next year, right?

>People voted for things I don't like
>It's literally fascism

I don't know why all the libtards think they know what fascism means.

does anyone have a picture of the "polls" from yesterday that had trump at a 1.6% chance of winning?

Winning an election by democratic means is ((((textbook facism))))... yeah right you stupid cunt

These idiots need to realize that there aren't enough alt-right in America to win a national election by themselves. Trump won for the same reason Brexit passed.

The original sin of the Democratic Party is its belief that they could stab the white working class and union voters in the back and get away with it, because they have 'nowhere else to go.' Last night showed just how wrong they were. Hillary losing the Rust Belt in both the primaries and the general election was no accident.

In a year when Americans realized they were getting fucked by trade deals, they put up Mrs. NAFTA. In a year when Americans were demanding change, they put up the ultimate poster child of the establishment. In a year when Wall Street is political poison, they put up someone who received six figure speaking fees from the Jewiest of Jew banks, Goldman Sachs.

If the DNC had put up Bernie, it would have much closer (though I think Trump would have still won). They insisted on this bitch. The Podesta emails showed how determined they were to force her down her party's throats, and they paid the ultimate price for it.

Last night, the Washington establishment died. And good fucking riddance to it.

>I don't know why all the libtards think they know what fascism means.

They know what it means. It's what happens when libtards get into power.

democrats were and are the party of the KKK, of mob rule

the republican party was the party that you could count on to tell some rich asshole that he didn't have the right to own another human being and that what he thought was his property was in fact not his property

we are rebuilding the republican platform that Trump did not need to stand on to win the presidency,

we are uniting under a message of ending wage slavery

rebuilding America

arresting and trying accused pedophiles, no matter who they are or what their background is, pedophilia will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and nobody is above that law

THAT'S LIKE HITLER CAME TO POWER!!!

It's because they're cowards. They're afraid of people not liking them and they believe everything the kikes tell them. So they side against their own people so they can feel good about being the way the newscasters tell them they should be.

I think the biggest difference and impact is going to be who he chose to surround himself with.

He has the option to get some of the best people out there compared to a pay2play candidate.

>fuck you WHITE PEOPLE
>fuck you RACISTS
Are leftists cunts so delusional?

She isn't white

>walls are only single layered
>keeps only, no bombard towers
>that dinky assortment of units

handful of trebs would knock that down before you even realise what happened. Then the rams would flood in packed with elite eagles.

And if they're inca eagles your're dealing with pseudo huskarls.

I've seen some crap like that too on my timeline. "Stupid white people", I swear these people just want to become worse than second class citizens in their own damn countries.

I'm totally wankered

Hitler murdered the mentally retarded in asylums

he was also a pedophile

Just the SJWs.

The economic left voted for Trump. No, the two are not the same.

Why are they all so salty?

I've never seen this level of salt before

She's not white, she's (((white)))

If they are sued in civil court and are found guilty, its because they broke the law.

Why do you support criminals, user?

they believed a lie, nobody is naturally bad, they were probably abused by pedophiles at some point in their life

>he was also a pedophile
I can't believe I actually saw this in a documantary.

Somehow liking kids (like all fathers should) is not allowed.

>he was also a pedophile

You're thinking of Podesta

well, I guess that's smth like "not all muslims..."
You sure it was ISIS, not some "moderate" rebel groups? If it was really IS, how come that fact didnt destroy her political career?

Trying to make people sacrifice themselves to Moloch? You reptilians are a sneaky bunch.

ps. why the ever living fuck would you disguise yourself as an Australian?

>after the election results have come in it's clear that it's textbook fascism.

Wut?

>Its a libtard who doesn't know what fascism means episode.

Dow is up 8 points

Top fucking kek. Liberals can fuck right off. It feels good to see them not get their way for once in their lives. Let them throw their tantrums.

See what happens when they try to cram one presidential candidate down our throats? People are sick of over-sensitive pc culture.

I'm so fucking proud of my Ameribros. MAGA. Congratulations boys.

>libtards have spent decades calling everyone who disagrees with them bigoted shitlords
>people finally get fed up with being constantly shamed for things they didnt do and arw galvinized to action
>libtards continue to spout the same empty rhetoric that lost them the election in the first place

Kek, hopefully they keep it up till 2020 and get BTFO again.

>maximum virtue signaling
>moral self sacrifice of not killing all republicans they see
>oh poor me Trump's presidency will literally kill us all

no its not a reasonable view its an attempt to make themselves appear the morally righteous martyr for progressive ideals all done through social media virtue signalling. you can bet you ass has the election gone the other way they wouldnt be preaching this "love your enemy" bullshit. Libs in CA do this shit all the time, one moment talking about droning all the evil gun nuts and the next moment literally crying because some Texan ass hat made a "CA falling into the sea" joke. Fuck them

I'm against illegal immigration, and for prudent security measures at the borders. Its one of the most basic functions of the State. The greater concern comes from the great logistical and economic undertaking that finding the 11 million or so illegals and shipping them home will be. It would be cheaper to grant them amnesty and a citizenship path. But if Trump wants them out, maybe he can cancel the fiscal black hole that is the F-35 and re-appropriate that money for mass deportations...

>I guarantee these rich north east fucks wouldn't be cool with it

Explains why none of them want to immigrate to Mexico to escape a Trump presidency, now does it?

I don't agree with progressives but at least he is trying to build a bridge instead of burning it like every progressive fag.