Could you please get the fuck out of our country now?

could you please get the fuck out of our country now?

Other urls found in this thread:

act.nato.int
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

Why is your country on our military bases?

i thought trump want freedom and shiet

What the fuck is stopping you idiots from voting on it? Obviously NATO is something your country has agreed upon, otherwise you could have easily pulled a France and told us to pack up and leave long ago.

So please: fuck off with this shit.

Not your freedom.

Noo ameribros pls stay! Make germany great again!

Not your freedom, cucklord

>NATO is something your country has agreed
your country too, did we have military bases or nukes in your country?

No, because you lost WW2. We won. That's why our bases are in your country.

Nah it will hurt the feelings of the nigger soldiers who take German women

I know but why he did come with that argument then? (NATO)

and also ww2 already ended like 70 years ago time to fuck off

I honestly wouldn't mind moving our Germany bases to Poland. We shouldn't spend our Freedombucks in New Ankara.

>could you please get the fuck out of our country now?

No, but we will soon have a regime change coming up for you, and help you drive those Muslims out.

No fuck you, it's your fault for killing over 55 million people in both wars, you're the worlds bitcg now, you deserve to be ruled like an autist that Germany is, let it be a reminder of your shit culture and human suffering that you have caused especially in the east

>No fuck you, it's your fault for killing over 55 million people in both wars
b-but we are sorry, it w-was an ac-ident..

Trump said in a speech a week ago that he loves NATO.

>Nothing of value was lost
>Biting the hand that feeds you
>Careful what you wish for

You should have done it intentionally rather than accidentally then, you might have rid us of all these fucking jews.

b-but you decleared us w-war it is not our f-fault...

>GTFO
STFU You muzzie sand haji. Kill yourself you pedo worshipping, flea infested subhuman filth.

>amerifat forgetting Trump is German

NO! REEEEEEEEEEEEE KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF POLAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH GOES TO SHIT STOP IT ALREADY

Yes, say hello to Putin dumbass.

>Yes, say hello to Putin dumbass.
i thought Murica and Putin are now best friends for ever and trump stoped ww3? very bad excuse to justify this

>wating Murrica to give us free protection

It's like you want our government to waste even more tax money, retard.

There would be no strategic purpose in any of that since we're fully capable of doing that on our own but even so, there actually are NATO bases in the US staffed and commanded by Europeans.

In fact I grew up next to one: It's in Norfolk, Virginia. Feel free to visit the website ( act.nato.int ) and look under the organization tab where you can see all the representative countries staffed there. Ironically, the CO is a Frenchman and there are no independent US military bases whatsoever in France.

All this to say nothing of NATO's original post-WW2 context where Anglo militarism was deemed to be a much safer alternative to German or Soviet militarism, where military "protection" would essentially be total conquest.

Again, at any point your country can opt out of NATO.

Watch the address made by Putin immediately after these results. Russia knows we're going isolationist so now they're spreading out their influence. We can still be buddies with Russia, we've got an ocean between us and they don't care too much about us, as long as we leave them alone.

Same here desu

> there actually are NATO bases in the US staffed and commanded by Europeans
realy? i thought only USA do this

I even attended high school with a German kid whose dad worked at the base. Yes, they exist.

Germany is still occupied by americans, we lost the war you know.

>we lost the war you know
>Germany is still occupied by americans
70 years

Hes not wrong. While you are at it, pls remove yourself from my country.

your country is rightful german clay

freedom FROM you cunts, not for.

fuck you do you realy want to trigger germany? didnt you learned from 2 world wars

Ah man there are way too many germans here these days, you anons are too close btfo

But you're not being "occupied". We have your democratically elected government's consent to station troops there and those troops are subject to local laws and regulations.

>have crazy abusive girlfriend
>she goes crazy and tries to rape you
>fend her off and fuck her really hard instead
>"hey you're pretty useful, sure you don't wanna stay? Just remember if you don't I might let the big strong guy across the street from me come over and start fucking me and ruin everything for my neighbors and I can kick you out any time!"
>"Ok!"
>2 weeks later
>"Stop raping me!"