Reminder that this is greatest show currently airing because it sells

reminder that this is greatest show currently airing because it sells
prove me wrong

I do not believe there is a direct correlation between the success of a show and the quality of it.

if it sells, it's high quality because people bought things of it

non

oui

Then with that logic, MLP is greatest show currently airing.

Well that makes sense.

it panders to manchildren, instead of pandering to children
makes sense to me

Sells what?

Perhaps to those people, but quality is subjective regardless. Realistically, there is no such thing as an objective greatest show.

kids watch ads, buy merchandise
it works for everyone!

Your a retarded ficking shit head, it doesnt sell the only reason why is on because of corperate neoptism if the channel played steven universe more it would get even better ratings, fuck off you cancerous shill

Steven universe? more like Stephen POOniverse
either way, the show has a 56% mutt as its mascot

Well, financial success is the closest thing to an objective measure of quality.

Does it matter? It sold, thus it's good by your logic.

>Sup Forums used to ironically like TTG to anger spergs
>Sup Forums now unironically loves TTG as if it's something worthy of praise
This board can't get more depressing in its current state

Have we reached the point where the only/main reason people don't like TTG is it airs too much?

I wonder if this is how people reacted when Flapjack started getting fans.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you dumb faggot

Stop spamming that on everything you little bitch.

Its literally just a few shills angry that people get mad over a cartoon. They need to be banned but mode are too incompetent to do anything about it

Since this is clearly a shitposting thread

Joke is on them, I liked it since Stopped being mad about the previous TT cancellation, around TTG season 2.
You have to learn to let go

Stop having retarded taste you CN cock sucking bitch

fick off to Sup Forums you elitist faggot
people have different tastes, and don't always want to promote everything wrong with the world

How many of you sluts are ready for the 200 episode marathon of TTGO on Christmas Eve?

>fick
Are you retarded? Must explain your utterly horrible taste in cartoons, bitch

>How many of you sluts are ready for the 200 episode marathon of TTGO on Christmas Eve?
I swear to god i want to gut miller in a back alleyway and leave her like one leaves the body of a dead hooker

race mixing dyke

I know it's impossible for your walnut sized brain to comprehend, but people can like a "bad" cartoon without being shills.

What about anything i said has to do with that? Assuming much? Fuck off to Sup Forums with your shit taste nazi vermin

Stop projecting, im not the one with the peanut sized brain since you like TTG you fucking cuckold

(You)
whatever, don't want to trigger ya

Zut alors.

Let's follow your logic. Since you have such a hateboner on the most popular CN show thenthe one could only conclude you're a Nick or Disney shill.

Piss off you live action sitcom loving fag and tell Dan Schneider to hire more qts.

So this 200 episode marathon, will it be a week long?

robots aren't people

Live action is shit, i actually love CN unlike you who likes its kiddie shit and wants to see it regress

Well, neither are the Irish but we humor them.

is it less mature to look at it from a business point of view?

Your still supporting them by saying its good in any way. Forbthst you need to fuck off

Your logic is garbage. With it I could say you're supporting TTG by going on their threads and giving their "fans" a (you)

Your the one equating its good just because its “popular” you fucking twit

I never implied that you delusional bastard.