Im a Hispanic Male who voted for Trump...

Im a Hispanic Male who voted for Trump. Was going to write in Bernie but I couldnt face that evil witch Clinton winning the election. I voted Trump in Arizona. After that victory speech it became clear to me that Trump wasnt a part of right. He is actually Independent like my boy Sanders. If Trump pulls off the respectability that he did when he gave his victory speech for the next 4 years hes definitely got my vote again.

God bless America Pedro, may your family live in prosperity and peace

Where were you when mark Cuban became the 46th president of the us and pol helped it happen

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE YOU FUCK

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU'RE SOME BROWN MESTIZO MOTHERFUCKER THAT TRIES TO MAKE HISPANIC A RACE, WHICH IT'S NOT, YOU SHOULD BE KICKED OUT

THE ORIGINAL HISPANICS ARE WHITE. HISPANIC IS A WORD FOR SPANISH ANCESTRY.

MESTIZOS MUST GET OUT NOW

At least you realized that Bernie was the better choice out of the three.

NY shitskin hispanic reporting in. i voted trump too

chillax

Good man, me and my Dad were for Bernie 100%, and we both voted Trump yesterday. We're the ones that brought it home for the guy.

>shitskin hispanic

So, mestizo?

Yeah that

nah hes hispanic

NO

HE'S A FUCKING MESTIZO

YOU FUCKING MESTIZOS RUINED THE WOOOOOOOOOOORD

Chimpcago castizo master race

WE PRESIDENT NAO

It feels good to see Bernie Bros gloating everywhere

And now it's widely accepted, the world continues.

My man

>leads a campaign built on lies and insults
>suddenly pulls a 180 during his victory speech

i dont buy it, but at this point we can only wait and see.

i voted HRC but hey, if his tax plan comes to fruition, i'll be taking home an extra 10-20k a year, since i make 6 figures and would see serious tax cuts. wheres my fucking money trump?

Thank you brother
Tempefag here

I was an Arizonian. I live in Wisconsin now, I can't believe we went red.

Trump has been a democrat most of his life.

I think he only signed on with the GOP because he thought he could win there. Unlike the DNC the GOP uses popular vote to decide its canidate.

If I were American, I would have done the same.
Absolutely understand you, bro.
It's a shame that such a clown as a Trump gonna be a president of US, but seeing reptilian queen there would have been completely unbearable.