Bs Edit Thread

Bs edit thread. Boobs, butts, biceps etc... Post requests or post edits, you know how this goes. Don't spam requests and try to post the highest quality images that you can. Higher rez stuff is easier to edit. Try and keep things Sup Forums and try to be specific as to what you want for your request. Non-lewd requests welcome.

Here's the booru for anyone interested. 4edit.booru.org If you aren't editing then you can still help by posting stuff to the booru. Anyone can do it and it is nice to have an archive.

Use Waifu2x to increase the size of images with minimal artifacting or loss of detail before posting. waifu2x.booru.pics Very useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw
youtube.com/watch?v=uZDY2PwqtQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't y'all do this on /trash/, fucking Christ.

But how else will we all know how pathetic they are to jerk off to edited 2d shit

Where did ATLA webm user go?
That's what I want to know.

Requesting boobs. More boobs means more smoosh.

Do this.

Don't check this thread if you don't like it.

>anything larger than a D-cup

Everyone is getting puppets

We're not that degenerate, user.

These are screencaps of children's cartoon characters crudely edited to have bigger tits. That's more than a little fucked up. Fetishes are one thing but you could at least have some standards.

Welcome to the internet. First day here?

Post some good quality Toph caps to edit

user, think about what your mom felt when she held you as a tiny little baby in her arms, so small but full of potential to change the world. And now think about what would go through her head if she knew you were jerking off to shit like this. You gotta stop it, it's bad for you and cruel to the people that care about you.

Did this for the last thread. Wouldn't be opposed to more wakfu/dofus.

m8 if you don't like it hide the thread. Stop being so autistic. I mean if you really hate it so much you'd want to stop bumping the thread I assume.

Could anyone either give Zatanna wider hips?

Or a bigger booty?

shift + left click on a pic in the catalogue to make a thread disappear

Here is some Vambre for the D.

>Three B's
>Biceps
You back up right now, and put Bellies in there like it should be

It begins

You know what needs to happen Sup Forums

Add more blood?

Someone needs to edit 4 boobs onto Fluorite, please.

Fatty Penelope needs more bewbs!

How about a sleep deprived Toph

Can someone make Starfire thiccer?

Something from earlier today.

EXPAND

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR REAL BOOB SIZES.

Can we get an edit for both girls please?

Then stop posting this shit outside of these threads.

Hey, I may have the 1080p rips with me. If you can specify the episode name, scene/time stamp I could maybe get you a higher quality pic

Gawrsh, thankssssssssssssss!

Hi rez if you want anything. Artifacting is a huge bitch to deal with when editing.

GF edits are surprisingly fun sometimes

requesting the ATLA screen from that same sleep deprived episode where it's toph pointing at katara.

for reasons.

Someone please!

that is the screen, but i'll still need the original, please.

for the deep end.

I got you brosef

Deep end, you say. Sounds...deep.

haha, thanks anons.

might as well repost while i'm here.

for what purpose

>Toph not poking her right in the tits

sauce

Found this shot recently, perhaps something could done to it?

>try and post the highest quality stuff that you can
>with this thumbnail

You are a waste of life and you should give up.

neat, we need more muscle and/or bimbo edits

Well, I laughed

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Episode 43 Party Animal

That scene comes at the very end

Yes but think about how many meaningful threads die for this, is it really worth it?

Enjoy.

I'm surprised I'm remembered since I haven't done anything in a month or so. Glad they were received well too. I might get something done again within this thread, I have free time.

Good stuff but you gotta do them shadows man. The lighting from that camp fire should be heavy and dramatic.

I've no idea how to do shading well. I'm not an artist, I'm just a guy with gimp. Is there like a rudimentary shading tutorial anywhere?

Give me them tits.....please.

I know this is alittle disrespectful Im just curious to see what this would look like.

When I'm having trouble I usually try and find a real life reference picture to emulate. Though that might be hard to find for that low lighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZDY2PwqtQ8
Here's some chick I found through google who lays down the basics pretty well. Avatar is pretty easy to shade most of the time because you don't have to do any of the gradient shit. Things are either light or dark with a hard cut off. The only real way to learn is to try it out.

Penelope Dicksock?
Penelope THICCstop?
Envelop me dick, stop?

We live in worst timeline, Disney is too PC to add breast physics (not that exaggerated) that are noticeable to any women except fatties but even then.

where are the bimbo edits

Here you go.

BIGGER. AS BIG AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE

that seems like an odd fetish

this isn't bimbo-ish at all.

here u go

What the?

What did you do to Ms.Perfection?!
Fix this right now!

Requesting bigger tits and that someone turn Eva into Amalia

Had another go at it. The shading was pretty tricky on the top because I didn't really know how much of it there would be. In the original image is a pretty big bang that goes across her chest but I figured with a lower angle on the plane of the boobs since they're bigger, the shadow would be smaller. Also realized that those honkers would totally obscure her stomach in shadow.

heh, nothing personell, kid

please bring this to /trash/ we welcome this degeneracy and we need you on our board. You won't be disappointed, I promise

we've tried multiple times, but the majority of posters/lurkers and editfags never came to the /trash/ threads

But /trash/ is best board ;-;
At least you tried

/trash/ is based.

This thread needs more sweater puppies

Didn't Avatar recently get released in HD? Were are all the high quality screens?

It was on par-worse than the fan waifu2x upscale

The Amazon release is really that bad?

Prove it

>Penelope THICCstop
I like it

Oh look it's the faggot that sperges everytime a Sup Forums thread has some tits in it and wants it banned to /aco/

Just fuck off to

>tfw the boob tears off under its own weight & momentum and bounces off to the side

Here's an easy one.

D-Cups please.

I like it thicc...p...please

uh sorry but this is from the dofus series

(OP) #
Here's an easy one.

D-Cups please

Sorry I botched the 1st time.

ur a doofus series.

Are you just looking for more titty on this one?

I am just reposting some pieces I did. if someone wants to edit bigger titties on them then go ahead.

Oh, didn't even know that was an edit. Do you have the original for comparison?

>the French not putting in cleavage lines

Damn, the censor Jew got to them too.