Totalbiscuit/general cuck meltdown thread #3

Totalbiscuit/general cuck meltdown thread #3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/voidburger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CancerBiscuit

That guy at 6 seconds. Holy shit my sides.

Post Sexy Genna pls

best one

>This is his wife
>He literally has a wife's son

Didn't he do this with youtube comments as well? Turned them off because of "abuse"? And now his hug box turned on him as well?

For a public figure he's really bad at public exposure.

Think about how many of the numale cucks got laid yesterday.

This is exactly what they've been doing this for, what they've been waiting for. All the crying broads in need of "emotional support" = they get to finally ficki ficki.

why is he relevant?

if you're not an american shut your cunt mouth

literally braindead. thought he basically had cancer beat as i hadn't heard anything about it for a year or so.

karma is a bitch i guess

He's always been this way. He "quits" social media regularly, except he keeps getting closer to dying before he can come back now.

He said that "Youtube comments are cancerous and do not bring anything to the conversation" or something along those lines.

He has no appreciation for shitposting. What a pleb.

HOLD ON I THINK I HAVE TB MEMES FROM LIKE 1990

I'm not gonna read all this. Why is he so mad that Trump won? Isn't he dying of cancer? Why does he care? He's rich, so it's not like he is relying on Obamacare either.

>disrupts the flow of memes
>gets cancer

kek works in mysterious ways

There was a lot of melt downs on the internet last night.
It never crossed my mind at any point to save any of it unfortunately.

I watched multiple people shit themselves well into the night via live streams.. Well, I guess we all did, but yeah.

Damn, glory brothers.
GLORY.

If you have to read something, read this

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? They have the emotional intelligence of children

How the fuck did she get saddled with a balding cunt like that?

Open relationship, or?

Notice anything about all these tweets and rants and tempertantrums?

not a single individual thought

its like they are all just copy/pasting everyone else

this one is long and rambling and has not a single actual individually developed tenet in it

YOU FUCKING RACIST UNTERMENSCH I HAVE AN IQ OF 155
MY DADDY WAS A PRIEST PEDO

It's what happens when your side goes largely unopposed for 36 years and gets real cozy in the position of power.

Indeed, one cannot go against the memes unscathed. Praise Kek.

This is just the beginning of the meltdowns. There will quite literally be no less than 2 years and as many as 8 years of people melting down over policy.

From a perspective of chaos on the left i could not have wished for a better outcome.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
How will he ever recover?
Oh wait, he's terminal.

She WASN'T hot. He got fitter recently, trying to get healthy together with her husband.

if i remember correctly its liver cancer. that shit kills you eventually

that's a whole lot of nothing

She used to be a fat landwhale
pic related

Literally lost 200 pounds as she had to push his intestines back in and wipe his ass each time he took shit because of ass cancer.

Our dad left us at an early age. Love you dad.

THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH WAS JUST ELECTED, BUT YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT THIS MAN WHO REVIEWS VIDEO GAMES ON YOUTUBE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT!

LITERALLY HITLER!

Don't be to hard on TotalCancer, he's having his own set of medical issues to deal with. For him, at least, I can understand the need to vent.

>Libshits
>American
Just like those Pakis are Londoners, right?

he couldve just typed

>muh insurance

and it would have been the same

Good for her.

so he went to live in the US, made a fucking fortune on YT and is now condemning half the voting population as racists, sexists and the rest?

oh yes, America's been so horrible to you, they're such all horrible racist people that's why you moved there.

seriously FUCK this guy.

venting is one thing, venting at your WIFE, who DIDNT EVEN VOTE FOR TRUMP is another

Good on her. Putting up with that fat cucks illness, and still having the time and energy to improve herself.

Hope she's cucking him right now

There's venting and then there's being a complete bastard to your wife.

Well goddamn good for her

Should have seen a doctor when he shat blood all the time, he deserves everything he gets for being that retarded

He crossed the line too many times.

I used to like the guy, but every month he gets worse and worse, and now he's abusing his caring wife with the dumbest Trump = Hitler arguments one could fathom.

Fuck him.

Being unfaithful at all is degenerate and makes you a gutter whore. She needs to break up with the dumb fuck and then go out. To do so before still makes you a whore.

i can't wait for TotalBiscuit on his deathbed to hear from his wife that she's been having an affair the whole time

This. The woman who saved your fucking life by holding together your arse while it tried to vacate half your digestive tract, but she didn't let you vote by proxy, so fuck her.

At this point it would be social suicide for Genna to do that. "Abandoning her husband on his deathbed" and stuff like that.

Not that she won't win the divorce, keep the kid, the dogs, the house etc etc.

She's a woman, so she's a degenerate gutter whore by default

I like his game commentary, not sure why I'd care about his political view though

Let it be with Jesse Cox.
He needs to experience ultimate betrayal.

She's done very well out of her husband's income. Would be pretty shitty to take the money and run before he shuffles off this mortal coil.

i have never been more happy in my life

post more libcuck tears

Then ride it out, was her choice. To cheat and then get caught is 10 times worse than divorcing now, if you're going to cheat break up first Jesus, go the final yard.
Absolutely savage.

So much salt.

But cheating on him and running the possibility of being caught and looking like a complete cunt is better?

She might no push his inside back up his anus next time.

Nobody will be able to tell...

Grand finale

That's the idea

Speaking of youtubers having meltdowns from Trump winning – has anyone heard how boogie2988 is doing?

>WTF is Decent Internet Behavior
Heh, cheating on him with both Jesse Cox and Crendor

The drama he's causing is affecting his wife. If nothing else, he should consider not pissing off one of the closest people in his life

>exhausting high energy work
>sitting at a computer ranting about option screens

>talking about video games is high-energy, hard work

>content creators

>Some orange haired troll takes away your health insurance
Is he talking about Obamacare? The affordable healthcare act is literally unaffordable for a lot of middle class citizens. And if they don't have any health insurance, either because they can't afford Obamacare, or because they can't afford their work's health insurance, then they're fined a significant amount of money per month of not having insurance. I'm working a second job right now because it had cheap health insurance. Fuck TotalBiscuit.

Well cancer seldom gets better user.

he's describing liberals and hillary clinton though wtf. these people really are brainwashed aren't they. that's terrifying

Oh fuck

Is this satire?

>I lucked into a job playing video games, get mad basement nerds!

I lucked into not dying before 40.

This is the problem with liberals, they don't live in the real world with the rest of us. They simply don't have the intelligence or drive to actually understand the right's position on things and so you get this utterly ludicrous caricature of the right and people who run for the party.

It's all emotional thinking, the crying and tears and doom and gloom, it's because they think Trump is a literal monster who is no different from Hitler and will end the wold.

And there's no wonder, these are the generation who are growing up to have safe spaces and things like this, they're fundamentally incapable with dealing with reality on rational terms.

Fuck that cunt. In about 2 weeks him and all the other liberals will be over themselves and it will be 99% business as usual and no one will fucking care.

This week is going to be so much fun.

He has reached a stage not many others have gotten to yet.

Acceptance.

I know. I have family affected by the illness. Giving them emotional support is completely different from being patient with a stranger who says the dumbest things on his deathbed.

On the contrary.
They might have gotten emotional support, but sex? None at all.
No girl would want to have sex with a crying sad patethic excuse of a man. And if any numale would have tried to get laid he would have found her dick limp for a Trump caused ED. Kek

>going on trial for literal child rape
What a stupid faggot.

Well, he IS dying...right?
Can we not allow a dying man his last, desperate struggle?

Goddamn I hope instead of these whiny self-posts "I have an opinion nönnönnöö ans it matters because I'm special" people would actually argue against policies of Trump. Yeah, the result might be weird (the first meme-president), but trying to nullify the result pathetically like this only adds to the despair and chaos, and is actually quite selfish of him.

Just fucking argue, and represent your proof. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Keep calm big fella!

First time I read something like that from someone that is even remotely famous. Everyone else seems to be doing nothing but whining.

Oh c'mon french man.

It was a two part joke.

Also sorry to hear about your family members.

Total ass cancer has always been a fucking retard. He got popular by parroting Sup Forums's opinions about games, got rich by luck, fled the EUSSR faster than a kike fleeing from a hobo asking for change, and started parroting the libshit opinions ruining his country. Fuck him, can't you kick him out and take me in instead?

Their entire effort to stop Trump literally consisted of shouting "RACIST" over and over and over again, despite there being zero proof to even back this up.

Even some blacks didn't buy into the meme.
>Trump rally; I will fight for all americans
>BREAKNEWS: DRUMPF IS RACIST

They actually thought this was going to work.
I can't stop laughing, up all night. Just laughing.

I never said that.

>There's a bit of motivation to keep fighting... outlive Trump.
Good luck with that, Cancerboy.

These people are fucking nuts.

Total Asscancer

Sorry, I didn't catch the joke. Don't worry about my family, my man, things are looking good overall.

MAGA

Holy shit. THATS RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually want Trump to impliment an amazing new healthcare reform that DOES somehow save his life just so he can write a grovelling apology in 4 years when it's time to re-elect Trump.

Since this is a vidya asscancer thread.

Lets get some goons and retsuprae cucks in here

twitter.com/voidburger

Voice