Are you guys ready for the greatest broship the world has ever seen?

are you guys ready for the greatest broship the world has ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Da!

>mfw the Mars colony will be called Trumpengrad

Please disband NATO and give the Baltics back to Russia!

could earth even contain the power?

are russians not allowed to post on 4chins or what?

Will Pepe be legalized now, пoжaлyйcтa?

I wish it would happen, it's literally my memedream

>implying you will have money for space programm after jews will punish you by collapsing your failed economy

No Anglosphere, eh?

Fine, I guess Europe will have to rise back to natural prominence again.

I've got something in my eye

>My father has always dreamt of a pro-Russian US president
>He passed away before Trump won
>mfw

I already bought my dixie flag, an american bandana and ate a big mac. Am I on the right path, new best comrades?

>implying that the ovens won't be at full capacity before that happens

We'll build our own economy, with blackjack and hookers, and ~90% less slipping money around under the table for 'political favors'.
We're gonna be fine. Don't you worry about us.

Cyka Blyat

Russia and US could crush ISIS like a bug together

The 3rd Meme Crusade has begun.

F

gonna be hard to top this one

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550

Bro you ready to rock this world? I'm ready. Let's chill and get fucking smashed on globalist tears.

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE NOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

We shall soon join you.

Sorry for your loss friend

more like Word War 3 :^)

kick the sandniggers out first fren

Russian-American Alliance when?!?!? Break open the Mosin crates comrades! Let's go take care of ISIS! Call the Chinese, together we are heading to Mars!

>No Anglosphere, eh?
Don't worry, I'm sure Trudeau will put Trump on the right path. (the was very hard to type while still drunkenly lmao for the last 6 hrs)

"BEAM ME UP, PUTIN"

You could join if you want

god wills it

Nice trips, but fuck off germanic cuck. You guys have always been the spreaders of cuckoldry and degeneracy. Only slavs and anglos united will save the Earth for western civilization.

>vote Mike THE PREEMPTIVE STRIKE Pence in office
>WW3 soon
>ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR BROMANCE EKSDEE

Fukken burgers I swer on me mum.

>trips, nice one.

Guess why we will "blanda upp"? That is what shall reunite us as brothers in arms.

>gonna be hard to top this one
Yes, Trump looks a little too fat to drive old soviet car.

>Slav
>Squat

Shh my good man.
Let them have this moment, the Americans and the Russians need it.
Stiff upper lip while they beat their chests, when things settle back down we'll continue our rebuilding of the Empire through closer ties with the commonwealth and America will still be our closest ally and we theirs.

Congratulations burgers, when you're ready to get to work, we'll be waiting.

>"fuck off germanic"
>anglos ftw
clever boi

USA and Russia will be the strongest we've ever been.

I look forward to bonding with my newly found Russian brothers.

YOU ARE DOING GOOD COMRADE! I was thinking of making some kvass, should I?

We are gonna fuck isis

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You mean the greatest cucking of a superpower the world has ever seen?

We're going to roll over belly up and let Putin take eastern Europe

I want to but unfortunately we're stuck with our cuck leader Trudeau

I'm sorry for your loss, Russianbro

Yup.
Together let us defeat the Western elites who seek to rule over us and threaten poor innocent Russia.

Feel for you man

hell yeah

Do it.

As a Hillary supporter, if there's one good thing to come out of this, it's that US-Russian relations have the greatest chances of warmth and success right now. Here's hoping Trump and Putin become bros and don't actually start a nuke fight over clashing egos or some shit.

It will be the most amazing thing ever.

All you need now is a glock or an AR, and shit ton of beer and you're set my man

Witnessed!
>Praise kek!

Buy a gun and we'll retake Constantinople together.

No. No we're not. Democracy just happened in the U.S You know, that thing Putin has almost finished killing in his country. I got nothing against Russiabros, but don't think we're just going to let you fuck freely in Eastern Europe or the Middle East.

F

Slovaks were 71% in favor of Clinton and 29% for Trump according to one of our media. Also our media kept constantly shilling for Clinton by talking about Trump like of literal Hitler.

This year's election result made me really consider moving to America.

make politics great again

LEL, it's like Russians forgot Reaggan...

Russia Ready to Restore Full Relations with the USA after Trump wins
youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk

>As a Hillary supporter

well that goes for both of you then, you both fucked your economy and europe is gonna steadily fall with rapefugees so we all fucked

This could have the potential to fuck several countries up. Ukraine and Georgia have more than a reason to be worried by this. The Baltics too, altough they can theoretically still rely on the other EU member states. Its likely now that an EU-Army will be back on the agenda.

Fuck yes. I'll see you all in Valhalla, ruskis. Next, we make China our best bros.

Maximum kek

I have waited for this day for so long. To all my Russian brothers: the future is bright for us!

Thinking about moving from Australia to USA, is it worth it now?

"F" paying respects friend.

You're on the right track friend.

Looking forward to this new relationship.

>become best bros with Russia
>Snowden get pardoned
>Releases more dirt on corrupt politicians
>Day of the rope

I love you, my Russian fellows of similar color. MAGA!

B-But what about me son? I thought we were gonna be anglobros.

so the whole ukraine will be Russia's?

Pretty sure hes doing it to spite the DNC email hacking accusations

Let me rephrase that; ex-Hillary supporter. After losing to Trump, the bitch can rot. She fucking blew it. I'm not on the Trump train, but I'm also not going to bitch and moan like the SJW cucks flooding my Facebook feed. It accomplishes nothing except maximize one's own weakness. The Trump administration is reality. I'm willing to work with Trump to salvage what policies I can. Trump's a dealmaker, and I hope the Dems are willing to fucking deal.

>This comic was made months before Trump became president.
>Trump makes peace with Asgore.
>Monsters = Russians

Huh. Never knew Undertale was political. Also, source is Captain Jingo - Spear of Just us.

Captcha: Gusta

Most of them are banned

So Spain was right. Only frogs left.

>ukraine will be Russia's?
Does anyone but the kikes really care about that non-country anyway? Fuck'em

I promised I help you win, now you lift sanctions.

Why does Sup Forums suck so much slavic cock these days? It's getting really weird.

no way

no fucking way a hillary supporter can be this sensible

Fuck off this is lowkey CTR shit posting

>he thinks that donald trump dropping to his knees to suck putin's shlong is a "broship"

SAD. Is that what your uncle tells you when he rapes you?

Good. Fuck Ukraine

Will America become Orthodox?

NATO isn't dead yet. It just means countries like yours and mine can not neglect defense spending any longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

I'll drink to him tonight.

C-can we be bros with you guys

After decades of lies and spreding 'democracy'. We still do not believe a single drop to murica

I am of Polish and English ancestry, and I approve of this messag.

Northern hemisphere hegemony: limeys, burgers, and vodkabros leading the new world order.

I'v been watching the news this morning and they keep saying """surprise""" victory by Trump. Is it possible that hackers reverse-rigged the election? And what if they do a recount and say Hillary actually won?

I want to see the first visit of Trump to Russia

Russians of Sup Forums

Now that we are greatest allies, on trajectory for greatest victories, what are some thoughts you'd like to share with America? Any liberal-era myths you'd like to dispel?

We are excited for favorable relations

I think it is time to divide the globe.

> tfw citizen of the country which will be great again wanna conclude an alliance with scumbag-uncountry

I am dead serious. This is not shilling. Last night, during Trump's acceptance speech, he said he was the president for all Americans, and that he would genuinely work towards healing the divisions in this country. This is consistent with his generally Nationalistic stances, which puts Americans first. I'm an American citizen, regardless of whether Trump agrees with me or my policies. Thus, he must respect me and see that I am fairly represented (not specially treated or pandered to, just treated fairly, as is his duty). If he's serious about those promises from last night, I'm willing to take his word for it and support negotiations with him for policies that are as mutually acceptable as possible. That's what American governance is all about. That's what American governance has always been about.

impressive

we ready

Good to hear. I'm currently starting to think true CTRs are pushing a divide in the country as we speak. At least in the normie social media, i've been watching it close and notice a steady rise in the notion that if you voted trump you HATE mexicans blacks women, etc.

It's getting gross what people are saying if you look around. Really fucking exaggerated.