United States of Europe

United States of Europe

> Federal Republic similiar to USA.
> Wall border like the one that Trump will build.
> Same army, and stock market.

Who would agree?

no

You are god, Italibro. Don't listen to those idiots calling you traitors in WW2, I really love your idea of a unified Europe to fight back against degeneracy.

you should have posted as gercuck

Deport muzzies, even the average salaries and i'm all for it!

Why do people keep making the connection of us being the leaders of the EU? Every memberstate gets a say in everything, it's fair and square. Democratic as classical greek society, dare i say.

out, west part EU is too dirty.in my country is 99.9% white.

>Wall border

We would have stayed if that was the case

Actually I'm in favour of European unity. I just doubt Europe has the right elites for that project to turn out beneficial for its peoples.

I mean look at Brussels and the bureaucratic process associated with it. That's arcane af, mate.

fuck off I have no interest in living on a Latvian salary

if we can all somehow elect uncucked goverments that would make a uncucked version of the EU, maybe

>Democratic as classical greek society, dare i say.
>fair and square

if you really believe that then i've got some bad news for you

Sorry? If you don't like the policies we introduce, then you can just leave lol!
this is democracy

Not fan of it,becose many european places like balkans arent as devoloped as western eu and many would go to west,the idea would be good only if every country in eu would be greatly devoloped.

>same army

NO fucking no

And you too fuck off i have no interest living under sweedish personal income tax.

Bad idea because each economies have different growth engines, structures and business cycles. Unifying means that you unify laws and taxes. Now imagine. If the Germans got through their idea of taxes and regulations, then for people who dislike bureaucracy, like Poles, this would basically mean having a ceiling over their heads. We can see this on the example of the Euro area. If labor was infinitely mobile then this could work, but it's not

>Who would agree?
No the ruling class that is for sure.

>included Eastern Europeans
>censored the Republic of Ireland
Kys

>If you don't like the policies we impose, then you can just leave lol!
>democracy

fuck, you got me

fuck off nigger

>Eastern eu
You mean Balkans and Baltic states?Yes i agree if so our lazzy retards allready 200000 are in britain.

no way we have nothing to win

New thread bye me btw.

lol go clean my toilet you filthy slav

You coming with us potato nigger?

t. six toed men

oh you

it is obvious that the only reason it does not exist yet is because the higher ups are planning to integrate more countries, anyway sign me up.

Dude yust STOP that 6toe crap was invented bye Slow estonians who needed a milenius to come up with that joke witch not only dosent make any sence but also isnt funny.

t. six toed man

No.
I don't want to speak german.

Remove Poland, baltic states, balkan countries, greece, portugal, spain, france and Italy and we have a deal.

Never going to happen lol.

>being this submissive to kraut

Spoke like a true dutchcuck.

Yes, I agree with you.

t. shitaly

I'm with you bud

im from square block land

Only if Nazis won't get most votes.

Fuck out of here, you are dead without us. We are the ones exploited and your outside market. I hear all the time how dutch companies want to extend here but fail because you are all pieces of shit and the majority of workers leave after 6 months because of how "great leaders" you are. Bring your head out of your ass and read the news because without us you would speak a couple of non european languages already as your primary ones.

Light Blue: European Federation

Navy Blue: Confederacy of Mediterranea

Burgundy: Britain

Add Bavaria + Netherlands and remove eastern Germany.

IMO, deport mudslimes, allow state militias, keep languages separate properly, all guns legal including automatics and allow eastern europe to coalition to present its interests properly and and I'm all for it.