Watching news "america reacts"

>watching news "america reacts"
>white family talking normally watching t.v. cheers hearing donald trump will win
>black family talking "ebonics" watching t.v. realizing hillary didn't win and making fun of donald trump
>muslims arabs talking arabic - women with burkas covering their hair - men sitting out with their hair out - praying and looking like they're crying praying and wiping their bodies in tears
>large hispanic family talking in spanish and some white people with glasses and an ironic fashion sense watching watching and praying and looking like they're disappointed and crying
>white people talking normally - young and old - cheering loud in a lare crow din a large room
>white people looking sad and depressed and talking about if hillary still has a chance
>room full of empty chairs with a black and hispanics watching a white woman talking on cnn
>white woman in a tank top behind a box talking to black people with a lot of people leaving talking about how they'll always be great because they are entitled to it, white woman agreeing with them
>mixed group of brown-skins and white-people hugging eachother and looking at their "device" shit
>a white male crying on the ground with 2 women comforting him surrounded by apparently white people but you can only see their pants and some hands
>white girl crying, white boy looking at his deviceshit, asians, and other mystery meets looking around, some at their deviceshit
>white people cheering, jumping, whistling, high-fiving eachother, etc. in large crowded rooms with red and white hats on

...whites... win?... even with other whites against them?... even with non-whites in apparently complete or mostly unity?...

...unbelievable... on the news they always talk about how the non-white votes are the most important...

...you... saved... america...

...you... defeated all of them...

i can not believe it...

...i don't know how i could ever repay you...

...thank you...

actually legal mexicans fucking hate illegals. Ever have someone cut in line in front of you? Imagine that x1000000

>that leftie whinging on the floor saying "I'm scared"

Say it with me now:

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

oh. really? that's interesting.

yeah! that's what i'm talking about! i think.

i hope this is enough to repay you

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP