He gets transported to the Marvel universe, which hero does he decide to mess with?

He gets transported to the Marvel universe, which hero does he decide to mess with?

None, since the speed force doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.

Quiksilver

Probably none, he's not like Wally Zoom

He’ll probably just invent a way for it to exist in that universe
IT WAS ME PETER, I SHOT UNCLE BEN

He realizes that because he doesn't have a set destiny in this world, and there's no Flash either, he can finally live his dream of being a superhero like the Flash.

In all seriousness, Thawne would be able to fuck with Peter pretty well.

>Remember that time your girlfriend died?
>IT WAS ME, PETER! MEEEEEE!

He transports back to the DC Universe right when Barry thinks hes finally rid of him

>Death
he can out run her forever and since there's no black flash he'll go on as long as he wants.

or maybe electro
just to show him he got the raw deal when being struck by lightning.

>It was me who brought the O5 back, Hank McCoy, and now if you try to tell anyone you didn't do it, you'll lose your friends. Bendis is my greatest ally.

Fucking gold!

buried alien

>It was me who gave you cancer, Jane Foster.

Okay check this out I've been thinking about this for a long time.

He finds a guy called Barry Allen whose mother is called Nora and is a wife to Henry, if he's not blond, he takes sperm of a blond guy and inseminates her, he creates the situations that lead him into becoming a forensic policeman, he kills the mother, creates the accident, and bullies him into suicide because the only Barry with the mental fortitude to deal with him is in the DC Universe, he repeats until he attracts the attention of some superhero group and systematically makes them all a Barry Allen for him to bully until nobody is left.

>You're now imagining him taking Peter and turning him into a Punished Barry
>Doom is Barry Allen
>Black Panther is Barry
>The Phoenix is Barry

Honestly probably this, his reason for being he flash is normally because he idolized him but realized he could never be as good as him.

He would mess with the Fantastic Four.

I'd pair him with Carol Danvers, because Carol has no arch nemesis since Marvel won't let Mystique be evil (or near Carol) and Zoom might find it amusing to torment a fucking fraud of a hero.

Whizzer

that won't be true now that the multiverse is back at DC

dumb casual

Which would promptly be crushed when he realizes that Marvel citizens are more likely to shit on its heroes than celebrate them.

Would anyone in Marvel be able to stop him?

He ends up dominating the entire universe since there is no one that can do a single thing about him in Marvel

Monica, The Runner, and Fastforward are all lightspeed.

There is an eternal that is all about running real fast too.

Yeah, but they never said the REVERSE Speed Force doesn't exist.

And it would. It wasn't there when Wally went but Wally doesn't create his own power like Barry and Thawne. Both of them create the Speed Force purely by running.

Only fellow time travelers like Cable have any realistic chance.

Better question, how many girlfriends does he kill?