Her speech was pushed back 1 hour. Just how BTFO is she

Her speech was pushed back 1 hour. Just how BTFO is she

Link you fucking leaf.

I bet she has one of those hangovers that makes the room spin and turns your stomach.

COUGHING FIT

She is probably on a plane to Qatar this very moment

She is an utterly broken woman. She has lost her entire career. She suddenly has no prospects. She will sink back into obscurity after this.

Probably one of the last she's ever going to give, so she's gotta make it especially cringeworthy.

This is proof she didn't even have a speech prepared last night. What a cocky fucking goof.

There is a good chance she now faces jail time. Shes in deep Shit

404: Victory Not Found

Confirmed for dead

boo, now i'll have to get a upload. I wanted to wanted to watch her broken live.

>This

I bet they're going to rollback the concession, or at least gloat over the popular vote.

Oh Jesus, shut the fuck up with this meme already.

>a new stages of grief begins

She has no real life to get back to, her marriage is fake, she has no friends. All she had was politics and that's over now. All is left is be an hero now

I've just remembered that fucking cocky SNL skit where Hillary was crying tears of joy during the debate because she thought she had this in the bag against that idiot Trump. I wonder how those liberal writers are feeling right now. They were so out of touch with reality. So fucking arrogant...

She's psychopath so after a tantrum of rage she'll be ok, don't worry.

They're having some trouble reassembling her, I imagine.

It makes no difference for them. They are so narcissistic that realist doesn't matter at all for them. They'll probably do a sketch making fun of the dumb electorate next

You are still defending this woman? Even after she lost?

She probably can't stop shitting herself.

All of the polls said she would win. I bet she regrets ignoring trump in the last few days.

I just love the fact that the fucking KIKE SHIT LIBS got BTFO

For a while I actually believed most Americans were blue pill, no, as it turns out, LITERALLY EVERYONE SAW THROUGH THEIR BULLSHI

She's taking a nap

A dirt nap

>liberal tears in my cereal this morning

Stay salty

Hey guys, where do I register for vote if I'm out of country?

gee I wonder who could be so anti-meme at a time like this

I can only imagine the psychotic melt-down she is having.
>Bill Clinton cowering under a desk with a black eye
>interns weeping in the corner
>secret service agents scuttling down the halls to get out of they way
>Hillary stalking the floor like an active shooter with laser beam eyes and a half empty bottle of "victory" champagne clutched in her claw looking for someone to kill

kek

She does that a lot. Gotta get her cocktail of drugs just right. Wouldn't want to seize out and shit herself in front of an audience