Amazing Spiderman 792 preview

Come aboard Sup Forumsmrades, lets enjoy a wholesome Spiderman story

Your friendly neighborhood hero everyone

He is such a loveable rascal

Truly for kids everywhere one to emulate

And that's all for today's preview everyone, I really hope someone punches peter's mouth in, seriously does he nave to be such an asshole about anything symbiote? Wasn't it his fault that this Symbiote went evil to begin with?

So if he puts Venom and Antivenom together, he'd just be wearing a grey bodysuit.

>still having the explanation of "symbiote turns Peter evil" from the cartoon instead of following the actual comic canon
baka

Or Venom would dissolve in a extremely painful manner and peter would probably chill from the sidelines.

Gotta admit, the costume looks good in white

It does, although desu I would have preferred if Eddie was the Anti-Venom

I can't believe they keep wasting Alex Ross on these covers. Rebirth when?

Wow, Spider-Man is being a little shit about Venom.

Spider-Man needs his shit punched in all the time, but they always play it up as "Poor Peter"

He should be raped

When is miles coming to show us how a real spider man handles venom

Does peter even know about all the space cop shit?

For all he know is that venom is a fucking menace and has been fighting it for years now.

Yeah, he's being a dick, but is he not justified at this point? He has never really had luck with symbiotes.

OP, Symbiotes are evil beings. Spider-Man needs to purge them.

I really like flash being there for his friend

Wasn't he already been raped by Quesada and Slott?

So we're really doing anti-venom again? That almost made sense when Mr Negative accidentally caused it but now it's just a chemically induced version. And no one seems to be referencing that time even though Brock and Parker should both have very much aware of it.

Apparently he hasn't learned yet.

>You see Gordon! If I rape the Joker, he still going to cause chaos!

Symbiotes are for hugs!

Peter 100% knows about the spaceknight stuff

So Peter is grade A asshole according to Satan over here.

Could just be that whoever's writing forgot Peter knows this?

>agent anti-venom

when did this happen?

issue before this

What the FUCK is Peter's problem?
Is this just Costa or has Peter actually been turned into this petty little shit lately?

Is the Venom ongoing worth reading?

\Who is wearing the simbionte here?

Maybe read a comic. Eddie Venom has always made Spideys life a living hell. He has very GOOD reasons to hate Eddie and the symbiote.
This is perfectly in character for Peter to treat your shitty husbandi

Anti-Venom Flash Thompson is the best thing to happen to venom so far, and only because it sort of kind of brings back the status quo from before Lee did his bullshit.

But user! Klyntars are a gentle and peaceful race that mean no harm!!!

What if... what if the rape was so bad that it broke Spidey's sanity and now we have this hollow shell of a quipping asshole?
What if it isn't Spidey's fault, what if this is really a poor Peter situation, and he being this dislikeable asshole is a symptom on that?

C-can't they NOT?
Seriously, I'm a Spidey fag, and I wanted to punch him in the mouth.
Can we kill Peter again? So he can stay away from the character annihilation that is going on with him.

Yes, it explores the relationship of symbiote and host in a non bullshit way like Klyntars. Plus Eddie and the symbiote both trying to be heroes is entertaining.

Peter’s hate for Eddie should be long gone by now. Eddie earned his trust as Anti-Venom and hasn’t tried to actively killed him since the early Venom days, and even all of that might have been retconned due to OMD.

I think you're trying too hard.

Whoever is complaining about Peter don't know shit about Spider-Man and his dynamic with the symbiote or is roleplaying like a fucking cancerous symbiotefag.

I'm mad

It's the same guy who keeps pretending to be a fan of Superior Spider-Man. Fucking similar forced fake act and all.

nope, costa blows chunks

He is right tho

That or they just don't care.

Well Slott is writing this with Costa, soooo.

Clearly the only way for Peter to be redeemed is if he has hard core, triple X bonding with the symbiote as an apology.

Me too user. Me too.

Costa is probably the single worst writer in Marvel's stable right now that's not stuck on non-selling Tumblr books.

this totally seems like sane and believable characterization, I'm sure the entire issue will totally reflect the contents of this preview.

During spaceknight venom learned how to be a physicsl bding for a couple od hours a day, the then forgot this after being raped into submission by lee price

I kinda like that Peter, who always tries to be the good guy, has an irrational anger over the symbiote.

This shit is starting to wear thin. I hope this story ends with Peter becoming Poison.

Superior was actually pretty decent though ran a little too long though (despite having a rushed ending).

It's a retcon. Originally it was just a suit, then it was just an alien.

Considering it's Slott, it's a classic case of "I don't care" mixed with a little "status quo as to how the character had their origins because they aren't allowed to change", and we've already hit a low point. Frankly, I prefer Brock wearing Anti-venom and Venom on LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE (except Mac, but that's mostly because Mac was turned into a fucking cannibal, like seriously?). Slott needs to make up his fucking mind or just get off of Spider-man already. We've been stuck with him for so long, and I haven't been able to stomach anything but side stories written by someone else. So long.

Flash IIRC.

I forgot about Lee. Man, what a way to return to the status quo, by literally raping a character.

>kill Peter
>Miles will be the main Spidey
Would you want that?

t. symbiote

>and Venom on LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE
Even Lee?

>Make Peter new Venom
>Miles main Spidey for a year or two
>Miles fails, relinquishing the title back to Peter.

He could be replaced by RYV peter or ben reily.

t. Costa on damage control

>seriously does he nave to be such an asshole about anything symbiote?

Yes? Have you just never read anything written before 1999?

>Wasn't it his fault that this Symbiote went evil to begin with?

Depends on the writer but generally without bullshit involved IT'S the reason HE was kind of asshole.

Alright so Flash Anti-Venom confirmed to be just as lethal to the symbiote as the original.

...So why how will Maniac be a threat again? Anti-Venom will wreck him with a touch.

If it makes it feel better, I'll bond with it

Shut up Pete

>Flash being a good friend and rescuing Venom from its abusive relationship
>But can't wear him anymore

I get the feeling that they'll somehow make it so the symbiote ends up hating Flash like they made him hate Spider-Man again, all so they can return him and Eddie together as the "OTP"

>anti-venom
Ain't that basically a lobotomized symbiote? So Flash is basically wearing an slaved and mindless being? So much for being a hero...

>That's actually a really good point
No it isn't, Eddie Brock is a wanted criminal. If the cops come, it doesn't matter if Eddie is a "guest", they'll still arrest him.

Who's ready for everyone's favorite new villain?

>Eddie
>abusive relationship

Read the current Venom comic. Flash is the only one I see abusing anything in this preview.

>People bitching about Peter

There are just some things that you never forget no matter how much they try to reform.

At this point I wouldn't mind, with Bendis fucking out to Dc maybe they can give Miles to a decent writer that makes him pasable, or get the Peter's treatment and get his character utterly destroyed instead of Peter, is a win-win

Didn't Eddie get praised when he donated the Anti-Venom to save NY that one time?
Wasn't he also working as a government mercenary not too long ago?
What is he being wanted for?

>Eddie Brock
>Abusive

Stop spamming this forced meme every thread to try and confuse casuals. Everyone who reads, or has ever read Venom, knows you're 100 percent full of shit.

Also, everybody defending Pete ITT don't know shit either apparently. Peter SHOULD be over the fact that Venom pushed his shit in a few times over two decades ago, considering Venom has been instrumental in HELPING Pete save the day multiple times since then. Venom (Brock) has helped Pete, and generally been a hero in his own right for way more time now than he's been a menace to Peter, and Peter not knowing or not acknowledging this is either shit writing, or Peter being a fucking dickhead

Stealing the symbiote from the government after they got it back from Sasuke, plus various accusations of criminal behaviour since then cause the symbiote is sperging out.

Remember, Eddie was accepted as Anti-Venom and Toxin, but returning to Venom is a sign for everyone that he's going back to his old ways, even if it's not really the case

Being in shit books.

I'll never understand why Alex Ross hated all 90s and on DC Heroes he didn't create himself and seems to have broken any ties with them due to the New 52 but is just fine working for current Marvel.

I'd say rather than abusive, the problem with Brock Venom is that being together brings out the worst out of both of them.

Eddie's almost romantic adoration rather than simple friendship and his drive to kill sinners appeals to the symbiote's worst instincts, and the symbiote's presence makes Eddie close himself off from society into their own little world, like a junkie in a meth house. Flash's preference for classic heroism and patriotic duty helped the symbiote to grow its own morality become comfortable with being an individual rather than just lust for symbiosis or be a scorned ex-girlfirend, and not having a voice in his made really helped to clear up Eddie's mind and see how much of a complete shithead he was, even if he still had his religious streak.

Of course, Brock Venom is looking worse than that right now because of that retarded plot device with the symbiote degenerated mind. It would have been rather interesting to see a reunion between Eddie and the more symbiote that had learned to be its own person, but I guess that would have made returning to full symbiosis a bit awkward.

not having a voice in his head*

That's because they had a shit writer wbo wanted to coast by nostalgia alone to two characters who have been

It's also weird seeing Ross drawing a 90s Marvel Anti-Hero like Venom.

That's a weird way of spelling awesome, now I just wish he did one of just Anti-Venom

>No One Dies, Except Goo I Dislike
>Cracking jokes about symbiote dying even though he has seen Flash Venom and the Spaceknight deal and should not harbor this much hate for the thing anymore
This fucking writing.

Flash will lose the symbiote because he can't not kill it. I hope that he at least willingly lets it go since it opens the book to non antagonistic team ups.

Probably to rub it in

>Venom and Anti-Venom Agent meet.
>Flash mentions there's having toruble with a mission but Eddie's not interested in teaming up with him
>The symbiote throws a hissy fit because "I wanna help Flash! I wanna I wanna!"

>Originally it was just a suit
I mean, you say that, yet in Secret Wars, his spider-sense is going off when he gets the suit and they make a point in saying that there's something odd about it. She-hulk got her suit fixed through the suit machine. She pointed him in the direction of where the machine was that prints out peoples' replacement suits, but Spider-man clearly uses the wrong machine and the black orb pops out that covers him and gives him the new look.

So even from the get-go:
>something was "off" about the suit
>it triggered his spider-sense until he had put it on (bonded with it)
>came out of a machine different than the one that the heroes were using to get replacement suits

>Flash's preference for classic heroism and patriotic duty
you mean kidnapping girls from vietnamese populations that he himself bombed only to have them married into an abusive relationship with a wife beating "heroic and patriotic" drunkard who hasn't even resolved his daddy issues?

Commie detected.

whoops, I totally forgot about the welfare queen and self pitying cripple aspect

Why doesn't Flash just wear the Anti-Venom symbiote?

It doesn't exist because Slott doesn't understand Science.
Also there wasn't really an Anti-Venom symbiote in the first place, it didn't have a mind of its own, it was all Brock

Cause Venom's his friend and shit.

He'll accept his new suit once he realizes he can't get rid of them or that Venom hates him now and wants Eddie back.

Or better yet! Costa was trolling us all and after this arc Flash will lose the Anti-Venom suit and go back to being an irrelevant cripple!

Or better YET! Costa makes Maniac kill Flash so the cripple doesn't take his new well earned screentime as Spider-Man's greatest foe!

now you know how gargan felt

Everyone in charge of the this last run should be banned from ever writing comics again.

Oh please, the only thing that the Symbiote has done in character lately was recognizing Flash as the superior host.

>Eddie find the idea of the symbiote returning to Flash ridicu-
>Symbiote instantly jumps to Flash

Felt like I went back in time to Spider-Man vs Venom on the island. Fucking pottery.

>Maybe read a comic
No u. It's been a long time since Spidey and Venom have been active enemies. At worst, Spidey has been on edge around him, but going full "exterminate" feels really out of character. But then so does Eddie going full "we need each other" too. Hell even the symbiote going barely speaking retard does after something like this