Next boss

Daily reminder that Anglos, Russians and Americans have always been allies against the kraut menace.

Cкopee aд зaмepзнeт

She's a few missteps away from being dragged into the street and torn to pieces by her own
citizens.

KEK will come for her next.

Fitting that her jowls make her look like a puppet

Yeah, looks like.

>Daily reminder that Anglos, Russians and Americans have always been allies against the kraut menace.

All Germans are human garbage.

look how dead this bitch is inside

Mein Gott, krauts are fucking filth

Too bad the tragedy that's befalling Germany probably isn't their own plan. Puppets haven't got a mind of their own, which brings Merkel in the (relative) clear so my bet is that we're really looking at the EU here.

Regardless, Germany is a good starting point indeed since that mess is way too close for my liking.

you dont know shit, go kill yourself pls

fuck off Hanz, isn't it time for prayer?

Hurry up, you still have 4 more prayer breaks today Hassan

Fuck off, man. Germans were a great nation.

They're just a nothing race now. Mongrels, betas and cucks who sit down to pee.

Kinda sad.

We are cucks because the whole world scream NAZI and all that shit as soon as we be against rapefugees... thats the problem were still feeling bad for ww2 and that has to stop

Everyone who says anything good about nationalism gets called a nazi no matter where in the western world

next you'll be feeling bad about Shariah Law

Jesus Christ, will you faggots just commit mass suicide already?

And most of US whites have German ancestry. So..

She looks like a fucking demon, that is legitimately creeping the fuck out of me.

fuck off Alexey, russian kike

>And most of US whites have German ancestry. So..

That's why we sometimes do retarded shit.

Either Hans baiting, effectively might I add.
Or a shitskin roach, who can't be deported because he has a german ID.

A bit ironic the very thing that euros call american stupidity is the very thing actually keeping our country from becoming a third world shithole

All the rednecks and "racists" are just one of the vilified groups that have been completely alienated by the left so much so that Trump actually won.

We fucking won because liberals were too smug, and it feels great

funny we don't see that eternal anglo poster vthese days...

Found this in a german news article kek