Time to bomb Califronia

yescalifornia.org/

These mother fuckers are whining, and want to secede from the union after they nearly cost us the fucking election!

We are gonna test some fucking nukes on you California, because fuck you... garbage ass state this will be war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let them Exit.

All the left sided crybabies will flock there thinking it'll be some utopia and realize how absolutely terrible they'd make things, no way in hell they could even function as a country.

We can wall it off and just let them have it, and then when they beg to come back maybe they'll actually fucking grow up and not need their safe zones when someone doesn't use their prefered pronouns.

But, I live in CA and voted Trump.

Good. Dems would never win another election.

whoa desu, slow down
voted 3rd party here

sorry for the rest of california, trump still won though

But all our produce is grown there...

GET DECIMATED

that would be so funny, they'd clapse

all of our almonds*

and with water that they take out of the groundwater supply

>Let them Exit.

Oh we will let the bitches exit after we drop some fucking atomic bombs on them, and take all... we will rob the state of it's resources, and harvest their fucking organs.

Nah that's too cruel...

Maybe we just start up some concentration camps, and then repopulate it so it's not a bunch of hippie faggots.

Nah. Why do you think there is so much land in the middle of America.

I live in cali, voted trump and no on prop 63, but my fucking comrades here in the bay area are too far gone into communism and faggotry.

Oi m8, give me your ladyboys or suffer.

didn't know shit about california besides the slowburn privatization of water crisis, the southpark episode calling them all smug fartdrinker

heard one californian on the maple cuck radio a few weeks ago literaly saying "We're the smartest and most innovative group of people on the planet, and we can't figure out this problem, it's ridiculous!!"

fuck em

How you'll call it? Homoland? Gaymark? Feminreich maybe?

more like socalexit

Can we just split off southern california and let them rot as their own fucking country? I think we and the world at large would be the better for it.

>liberals want to secede from US
Do these fuckers regret the civil war now?

This.

BayAreafag here, i dont want to die with all these Liberal crybabies.
Can i atleast get an email warning me when the bombs drop so i can go up North camping and not get wiped out.

First, we can grow produce elsewhere, California just has a comparative advantage. Second, they aren't going to stop selling us produce just because they leave the union.

>You will fight in the great America-California war
Feels good. Let's hope Oregon and Washington join in.

California would be able to support themselves financially. But fresh water, that might be hard to get.

Let them leave, they'll be begging to come back.

we need to meme an earthquake into reality to forcibly secede CA

let them, the lefties will, nigger and spics will flock there.
They will destroy themselves

ENEEEEEEERGY GIVEM E YOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!

Escape from LA is happening!

that one fucking hollywood shill shithole.

>Get out of USA
>Die of Starvation
>Die of Thirst

lel

Good.

Wait, but I'm here.

California needs the have its swamp drained.

Commiestanian here, what's the next best place to go that hopefully won't get fucked over as soon nor badly? Preferably with weather that isn't Death Valley lite.

Where I still live is red enough, but friendly southerners appear to be increasing their population.

Sorry all commiefornians must die. Nothing personal

Why not let them?
>-55 to dem results
>progressives fuck off from the rest of USA
>they're free to make their own "utopia"

Is kek still with us?

California's economy is worth more than twice what yours is, nerd.

Costa Mesafag here, if you guys could bomb Irvine and Santa Ana, I'd be happy.

>California's GDP is over $2.4 trillion

I think this would cause some major problems for the US if they decided to exit.

Didn't they once protest a water pipeline when they were in a drought?

Let's help them.
No more blue president EVER when CA is gone.

Oh wew, lad.
Nice rebuttal.

Califag here, can we get Berkeley wiped out?
I dont think anybody needs that armpit of a city and im sure everyone else will step in line once they see it wiped out.

patience, san andreas fault is due

>First Trump is elected
>Now Cali wants to secede
SHIIEEEET, this day is turning out better than I thought.

How old are you? Serious question. I implore you to answer honestly here.

Fuck off, cuck.
Then some other states would also decide to secede after CA and USA will just balkanize.
If lefties have a problem, they just should fuck off. But the land stays.

>California's economy is worth more than twice what yours is, nerd.

It won't be after you leave the union dipshit.

1) You will get your own currency, no more dollars for you, we take all your dollars because fuck you.

2) We will take all your gold, and resources, and white bitches too because fuck you.

3) We are going to bomb you because fuck you. California will start again from the stone age. You don't think we are gonna fuck some shit up when a bitch tries to leave our union? Ask someone from the south about that one because fuck you.

We won't starve or die of dehydration is what I'm saying. Don't be fucking dumb.

What this state needs is a day of the rope.

better move before we start building

Why just don't let them leave? No more guaranteed 55 votes for Democrats, no more space to test out progressive policies which then spread nationwide, no more aiding and abetting immigration crime, no more Silicon Valley. What's exactly the downside of Calexit?

but muh laguna seca

I've been living here my whole life. It's coming soon and it will kill all the retards and stimulate he economy. I'll even take one for the team if I have to.

What a horrible fucking argument.

please god no, we need to improve this state, not ruin it further

Libshits way back when
>fukke u stupid democrat southerners UR A WHITE MALE line those dem scum patriarchs up against the wall

Libshits now
>youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

>most beautiful state
>one of the most beautiful places in the world
>infested with spics, nogs, fags, and shitlibs like a cancer patient who is more tumor than human at this point

Hey, if commiefornian policies are so great, why are you walking jizzstains coming here to shit up my glorious state? Why are you fleeing like rats from a sinking ship?

Shove your almonds up your ass and get the fuck out of MURRKA.

DONALD TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
ALREADY MAGA BY EXPELLING THE COMMIEFORNIANS

Nah. They cost us more in gibsmedats and illegal spics than they earn us. It's a massive welfare state sucking the nation dry, and literally sucking us dry of water. Guess they have a lot of pozzed jizz to wash down.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT

California accounts for about 1/6th of the US GDP. We pay more federal taxes than we get in federal money. The extra money goes to help poor states like Alabama and Mississippi.

Also Silicon Valley is one of the best things about America right now.

Fuck them. this country belongs to us. I'm not willing to concede anything to these libtard cucks. They can either GTFO or die. They are not taking any land from us.

>Nah. They cost us more in gibsmedats and illegal spics than they earn us.

This is actually false. California pays more in federal taxes than we get in federal money.

>What a horrible fucking argument.

Tis not an argument, it's a declaration.

You pussy bitches nearly cost us the election, and don't think we will forget this. We are coming for you California. We know where you live.

California has always been shit. Full of faggots and wetbacks.
Complete filth. No one would even care.

Me too I voted for trump. Also why bomb your #1 agriculture state? Do you guys actually hate farmers and ranchers?

>commiefornians try to secede
>actual Americans living in that god forsaken state don't let them and they have a small civil war
>commiefornians are gone
Sounds like a good plan.

The south is the Problem, you need those farmers but not the """""mexicans"""""
>One by one they will crawl back to us

>Thinking real Californians will go down without a fight

Fuck Shillary and her retarded fan base. We're not giving up our state to these cucks.

I live in a wealthy part of LA and all my family and friends voted for Trump. (50-100)

Heard some fuckers were burning our flag.....I wish a nigga would in front of me.

We gotta start making some changes around here.

Fuck no I live in Irvine.
Need to 3 block war that shit
We will create the new california republic and eventually cleanse the nation of the cancer in SF and LA. Those two places alone will be easy because lol noguns besides gangs. Then we push south and secure the border essentially a division wide sweep to uproot unwanted beans.

I like the cut of your jib.

CALI COMMIE CONTAINMENT WHEN?

>Looks like we are gonna need 2 walls

It would be invaded by Mexico immediately.

Yes good muchacho, let the spics take a huge chunk of your land without even putting up a fight, gracias senor

I am even more embarrassed about my state than usual.

>Also Silicon Valley is one of the best things about America right now.

If we're talking about money and neat technology. Otherwise those people are so fucking annoying.

> Fuck them. this country belongs to us. I'm not willing to concede anything to these libtard cucks. They can either GTFO or die. They are not taking any land from us.
I second it.

Unbelievable. Whiners from California wanting to secede are just as pathetic as when Texans rant they want to secede. Infants.

I support CALEXIT.

I dunno who where they are gonna get their gibs though. Maybe Hollywood will cater everyone's meals.

After they are gone, all the liberals can move there and have their own place. At least one in ten is employed.

Don't fucking cut yourself on that edge.

MAGA, brother.

pls someone fire bullet at us

Literally no good reason to have Cali around.

Where do you think all the water for that produce comes from.

Is that counting the impact of the illegal spics and the future welfare for all those shitlibarts majors?

Let us rally brothers. When the time is right we can achieve freedom in California that will be long lasting. With Trump and kek nothing is impossibru

Well ya. Try pouring that water in Montana and see how well food grows out there. Hope you enjoy chic peas and lintels.

The whole government will be smoking weed

underrated

They will not succeed. We are the silent majority, and they will be subjugated to the power of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, and whoever made that poll should be tried for TREASON.

Avoid the OC. Nothing but pissed off Trump voters. It's just the liberal faggots in UC and san fagcisco doing the rioting. And it's not even a proper riot by LA standards.

rope the rest dgaf

MAGA

Jefferson will split off first.

California Trump voters like myself own the guns. These liberal keks won't even dare try some Calexit bullshit.

we need to push it, it would be amazing, literally a containment country for all the degenerates. Conservatives would win in the 49 remaining states so much there wouldn't be a liberal party anymore, just a few different conservative parties.

MJGA next?

>They will destroy themselves

The process has already been long underway.

Keep the central valley on our side but make sure to wall off the cancer centers (LA, San Francisco, ect).

Funny you bring this point because rural cali is very conservative. Honestly, the goverment should cut divide it in to two states: west coast cali and rural cali. Let west coast cali exit. just embargo them and they'll come back in days.

the no habla ingles that picks it maybe, though not for very much longer.

Didn't California basically give Hillary the popular vote?

no but once you get past the sierra nevadas the state is full of commies

If you let them leave you can really make America great again forever. You should push this sharts.

be a fucking damn sight easier to build the wall around CA actually, they'd prefer it too

Calexit is terrible, can we do exitfornia instead?