Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=17334
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=k7z-Rt2KyCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how long it will be before he starts scapegoating Trump as he has every president since infowars started.

52 hour election livestream m8

He'll be sleeping now. Though every time I tuned in he wasn't on, no idea what he was really doing.

>no idea what he was really doing
probably blow

I enjoyed their stream, whatever parts I watched of it. I bought brainforce for 70% off and super male vitality for 40% off in celebration.

>thinks he powers the alt-right
>it's actually meme-magic

Super Male Vitality man

>I knew a year and a half ago that Donald Trump was going to win
>implying that he didn't have to throw away a prepared speech about how the election was rigged in favor of Clinton and how our votes didn't matter and how Trump never had a chance

praise kek

I bought some Brain Force last week just to see if they're bullshitting about it or not and I have to say, it fucking WORKS

I don't even need coffee anymore

how about you just take a multivitamin or better yet stop stuffing your face with hamburgers and pizza and eat some proper food so you won't even consider taking overpriced multivitamins to not feel like shit.
Consider this food for thought. Hopefully it'll go down easier that way.

>multivitamins

>overpriced

A decent MV will cost you like 40 cents a day.

This is absolutely amazing. Agree or not, the man is dripping with passion. Based as fuck.

It will take a year or so, he will blame the globalists for trying to ruin Trump's presidency first.

But they WILL try to ruin his presidency. This is just the beginning of the battle.

brain force is an overpriced multivitamin

>still talking like Batman

I can't take this guy seriously no matter how hard I try

Best speech to ever come out of this election:

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=17334

It's not a simple "multivitamin" it's a nootropic.

He really needs to drink more filtered water and take some kind of male vitality pills.

If only someone could provide these things to him.

What now?

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo

He'd been up for like the last 72 hours.

It's not a multivitamin silly, it's an herbal nootropic stimulant plus vitamin b-12. True, at 40 dollars I probably would not have bought it since that puts it at a bit over 1 dollar per capsule (which isn't expensive compared to buying coffee at a store every day). But I got it for 10 bucks which is pretty nice.

He did a 52 hour broadcast. You would look like shit too.

Since Trump won I can start my vitaburger small business. The vitamins are IN the burger.

I wonder how long the Honeymoon-phase with this will last in general.

you can just look at the ingredients retards
it's a multivitamin with less shit in it
source: the infowars store

Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott, ein gute Wehr und Waffen!!!

Just buy the herb and vitamin b supplements separately you dumbass. It's repackaged with a massive markup, you're getting scammed.

TybAJ

I bet he checks under his bed just in case there's a globalist hiding.

>got 3 bottles of Brain Force for $35 last night

Yeah I know what the ingredients are. It's not a multivitamin, since it only has ONE vitamin in it.

The main thing about brain force is the yerba mate, which is essentially caffeine, and the L-theanine. This (caffeine+L-theanine) is a known nootropic combination.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988

The other compounds are more esoteric but are a nice addition.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Now that was quite cringe-worthy. "Donald Trump is no angel, but Donald Trump blahlbabl"

Why the fuck listen anything this fat asshole has to say. He is even worse "Populist" than Trump has been accused. But hey, remember to buy the fatty´s water filters

youtube.com/watch?v=k7z-Rt2KyCA

I don't want to spend 10-15 dollars on a bottle of yerba mate, and 10-15 dollars on a bottle of L-theanine, and 10-15 dollars on a bottle of vitamin b-12, from companies that source their product from foreign countries and possibly have shitty labs and QA. This is the first time I'm getting brain force and I got it for 10 bucks which is a great price for what it has. At 40 I may or may not buy more depending on the efficacy.

his voice is weird even when he is normal. too much smoking?

>holy spirit

>TURKROCHES GENOCIDED
Worked so well the last time.

>we must pray for D.Trump

Chuckled

>The main thing about brain force is the yerba mate
buy some yerba mate then lmao, it's not some rare herb that can ony picked from one mountain on a solar eliclipse