Daily reminder that you have third party to thank for Trump winning

Daily reminder that you have third party to thank for Trump winning.

Thank you A Leppo

your logic is diseased

>implying the 3rd party votes wouldn't be split among both candidates

Silly Willies

Senconded

They all just assume third party voters didn't just split trump vote.

But thats not how democracy works you stupid cunt.

Obligatory
>baww I didn't get it my way it's everyone elses fault

Rofl

The margins weren't close enough to suggest Hillary would get enough of each share to make the difference, but stay mad.

>Hillary would have won if more people voted for her

Wow...really makes you think

>not the millions of people who voted Trump
>not the millions of people who didn't vote
>not the 140k people who wrote in for Harambe
>oh no, it's you filthy constitutional scum who exercised liberty and democracy by abstaining from voting for candidates you don't agree with

And if that's directed towards left leaning dems who voted third party then tough shit all the more. The DNC shot themselves in the foot after everyone said Hillary would be a mistake.
I don't even like Trump but this is all ridiculous tantruming.

daily reminder that the bi-party system is flawed.

its mostly people who weren't paid enough by hillary.

Dumbest logic ever you could say,
> w-w-well if you voted for Hillary instead of Trump, Hillary could have won

>WAAAAAAAH WHY DID PEOPLE VOTE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN AND NOT FOR MY CANDIDATE WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Except Gary Johnson stole damn near twice as many votes as the liberal third party. If there were no third parties Trump would've won even harder.

You stupid shit head 5 parties ran, its just that 2 were much more popular. Blame the media.

And those are the people yelling about fascism.

This. The constant assurance that "third party candidates can't win" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Unfortunately, 90% of America is always brainwashed red or blue and that's that. It'll never change.

What ever you need to tell yourself to ease the pain.

yeah, ran...
name, well lets not go with 1 cuz probably there will be 1 flawed case where an independent won, but name 5 presidents that arent republican or democrat post 1800. thats just 24 years after gaining independence from the UK

Her point is shit. All Johnson voters preferred Trump anyway

We dont want the wrong lizard to win

Fuck I love the salt. Let it flow, boys. This is truly the greatest timeline.

>you stupid other people, why you vote for candidate you like and not candidate IIIIII like?

>blaming someone else

Typical leftist.

>Tip top kek

MEME THIS!
Get more of the 3rd party on the Trump train, redpill the masses!

#DNCorENEMY
#FuckJohnson
#FuckStein
#Deplorabl3

But my 3rd party vote would have likely gone to Trump anyway. You can't just assume all 3rd party voters would automatically choose Hillary. And you can't get huffy over people exercising their right to vote for who they want. That's the whole point of elections.

And what is A Leppo?

Well... third party can thank us. We memed them pretty hard. Really, you have no one to thank but Sup Forums.

Gary Johnston most likely took more votes from trump than Hillary.

except that in half of the states the college of electors can vote any way they want, and that 3rd party candidates never ever have a chance of winning so when youre voting for a 3rd party youre voting against your 2nd preferred candidate if he is from the major parties. voting 3rd party is just stupid in such a system

All these fucking retards don't realize libertarians lean right and not left. Those votes were never Killary's.

Tactical voting is what keeps shitty parties and politicians in power in the first place. Well done for contributing to the two-party system and further reducing the impact of third parties. Sad!

Do these retards even know anything about Johnson or the Libertarian party? Force a 2 party runoff and all of those would have been Trump votes...

>libertarians syphoned off a huge chunk of republican votes
>green party took virtually none of the democrats

Nah, fuck her and you too leaf. Third parties almost cost us the election.

>If all you killary voters voted for Johnson instead, HE would be the new president.

Works both ways, honey.

Nigger most of the people voting third party were pulling votes from Trump, not Clinton. News flash: libertarians tend to be conservative, not liberal. If all of those Gary Johnson voters had instead voted for either Trump or Clinton, it would have been a landslide Trump win.

Who is this semen demon?

thats why a bi-party system sucks

>People who didn't vote for my candidate should have voted for my candidate

BRILLIANT

Reminder that most people who voted for Johnson or McMullin would have gone for Trump

If anything the third party took votes away from trump

I'm voting for the candidate I hate least every time anyway.
And simply complying to the belief is only going to perpetuate it.

Some random girl from Rancher 01

point MISSED RETARD

>all these people being more hateful towards third party voters than republican voters and demanding they vote for Hillary
And these people talk about democracy dying when they try to strong arm people into voting for someone else.

And what might that point be?

To the 5% of people in Arizona who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 11 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

To the 3% of people in Florida who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 29 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

To the 5.5% of people in Michigan who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 16 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

To the 5% of people in New Hampshire who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 4 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

To the 3.3% of people in Pennsylvania who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 20 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

To the 5.7% of people in Wisconsin who voted 3rd party- if you had voted for Trump, that's 10 electoral votes that would still have gone to him.

Total, that is 90 electoral votes. As I type this, Trump has already won.

Please let that sink in for a second.

Hillary would have lost by an even greater margin, at this very moment, if instead of protesting your vote, you had just voted for Trump. He would have EVEN MORE EASILY be President.

You knew that 3rd party candidates didn't stand a chance. You were told. But instead, you had to vote for them anyways, and guess what?

Your vote wouldn't have made a difference because this stupid 'logic' can easily be applied to both sides.

In the future don't run such a dirty primary and maybe you wouldn't have alienated those voters they only have themselves to blame.

Based burger coming with the logic bomb.

Jesus Christ this bitch is insufferable. Not everybody wants to vote for your shitty candidate, boohoo.