Why do normies find shit like this so funny?

Why do normies find shit like this so funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDHPfg99CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean does it really matter

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

he turned himself into a pickle

Probably the same reason why Sup Forums spams it here all of the time.

>normies
That would be us. The real secret clubsters are those that find it funny.

It makes them feel clever.
I have no particular grudge against the show itself, I would rate it among the last couple seasons of Futurama at best. The fanbase is what really made it insufferable, its how they think scifi tropes that have been around for fucking ever like the show invented them.

>normies
I don't know, why do redditors come to Sup Forums and use their shit, facebook tier, buzzwords?
It's the same, what's seems funny to you might seem pathetic to others.

It's "ironic" randumb. And people who laugh a pickle rick posting are ironic-ironic randumb.

Why do you care?

PICKLE RIIIIIICK

Why do newfags find making idiotic spam threads so worthwile?

It's not "normie", it's "normalfag". Get it right, normalfag.

Cause simplicity and [as] marketing
ya know, too obvious

They didn't, Sup Forums is the one who was obsessed with it. Normies at most laughed at it and made one meme on Facebook then forgot about it by the time the next episode aired.

It makes R*dditors feel clever. Same as NDT or Bill Nye. They don't have the intelligence to pursue an actual STEM career, so they just identify as atheists,spout some dumbed down version of nihilism alongside some technobabble,and call it a day.

Hackfraud and Schlocky amirite?

Same reason Sup Forums finds We Wuz funny

this. he's pickle rick, op

Or Sup Forums and sneed

A friend is giving her girlfriend a picklerick tshirt for xmas, saying that she loves pickle rick and sometimes will start saying "Im pickle Riiiick!" and it is hilarious.

I dont get it either, OP.

I don't think you watched the episode if you think that's the reason why the episode was funny.

I also see it spammed on /mlp/.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDHPfg99CA

They have a bad taste in humor

This. Normies don't give a shit about pickle rick and haven't for monthss

because dank meme material

>normies
But user, you found it funny as well. Until it got popular, and then you decided it wasn't good anymore just because it wasn't just an injoke for you and your online goons.