ARE THEY

Well, you're not laughing now, are you?

who /still drunk/

ME ACTUALLY

Not drunk anymore, just /comfy/ now

I'm still a little.

>most people who voted for brexit regret it
>"i didn't think it would pass"
>most of brexit's advertising was lies ("money sent to the the EU could go to NHP")
>farage and johnson, brexit's two biggest proponents, ran scared once it passed
>both refused to be PM because they are pussies who have no idea what they are doing or how to actually implement brexit
>only way to salvage the brexit disaster is to take the same deal norway and sweden have, which means accepting all EU trade and immigration regulations, which makes brexit meaningless

>trump is called "mr brexit"
it would be funny if i wasn't a patriot that actually cared about his country unlike trumptards

hahahaha the bender has just begun

WAKEY

You're on borrowed time nigger

WAKEY

youtube.com/watch?v=l6C_SqiUSdQ&feature=youtu.be

alcohol gives me headaches so no

hungover. got class soon, trump would want me to go.

>>most people who voted for brexit regret it
t. EU crony

FUNNY ISNT IT?

WELL YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Farage didn't refuse leadership role. His part isn't even in power you lemlime.

As for Johnson, he is a kike puppet. Fuck him.

There are plenty of Trump patriots. I'm one

Yes, he would
He needs all of us to help make america great again

does the truth hurt that badly kid?

i also forgot
>the pound is lower than it's been in decades

brexit fucked up britain, and article 50 hasn't even been triggered yet. farage and johnson are both too fucking stupid and too fucking scared to try and do something about it, so they ran away once it passed.

trump is the exact same. stock markets crashed as soon as it looked like he would win. his transition team has no fucking clue what they are doing (look at
politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071
literally just his billionaire friends, goldman sachs shills, and the retards that were dumb enough to support him. only one expert on their field in the list). trump is going to be as big a disaster as brexit, if not bigger.

>s-s-stop using facts, its not fair to brexittards and trumptards! we only make decisions based on feelings and emotions!

you retards destroyed the western world. you deserve to be ridiculed while we ready the ropes.

he was leader of UKIP - he could have joined the brexit team. instead he resigned from that position as well.

no one voted for trump because they though it benefited the US, no matter what those shitty little hats said

>liberals booing

I thought last night was a dream when I woke up. Got shown otherwise the second I went outside and got drenched in a mix of rain and libtard tears. This is one of my more packed days for classes, so I'm going to be traipsing all around campus enjoying the salt. Being black during this is even better, literally all my minority friends are texting me flipping shit and I'm just taking it all in

HI, FRIEND. CANADA MINOR AKA WORST STATE REPORTING.

WHO /STILL HASN'T GONE TO BED BECAUSE TOO FUCKING HYPE/???

SO FUCKING GLAD I TOOK OFF WORK WEW LAD PRAISE KEK