Devil's Candy

>devilizer?

devilscandycomic.com/

Is that kazu

Kazu in a suit. Also didn't expect Pandora to get her ass whooped this bad.

Pan's beaten up enough that she could see anybody as Devilizer but I can't imagine Kazu being able to hold back Pia's arm for a second.

I'm gonna guess it's Kazu, borrowing Nemo's weird black bag device thing and turning it into a suit.

oh shit Kazu!

Kazu called skeleton ninja sensei you bunch of dumb idiots

Super Suit or he made a call to an old friend

Pandora got brute power but she's still a kid trying to fight someone who's suppose to be an expert fighter, it ain't that surprising

Skeleton Ninja Sensei is best boy.

>stopped before landing the killing blow
damn, i thought pia was only going to rough pandora up a bit.
why does she hate her so much?

She's from Elliot's school

>mey-mey
>some sort of powerful mob boss
>famous ice skater
>surgeon
>principal of one the best schools around

>elliot
>lusted after by owl siblings
>kind-hearted
>wants to run a school that welcomes all races
>scared of his own shadow

lol, what did elliot ever do to her?
piss in her cereal?

she likes to bully nerds

God help Kazu if she ever meets him.

If it's Kazu, he might not be holding her back, just hanging on for dear life.

And thanks for showing me this comic, Sup Forums

he'll just be kidnapped and /ss/ at gunpoint

Seems like the typical 'strong must rule the weak' elitist culture the Demon class have but Methia has some respect for weaklings that try anyway.

>that heart at the end
might be reading into it too much but methia could actually have a thing for elliot.
it would explain why pia hates his guts since she loves her mey-mey.

It would be funny if behind closed doors, she's full blown Helga about Ellie and all these life-and-death school politics are her idea of flirting.

Good point. Pia isn't being restrained but the sudden grab made her halt her attack.

Then he gets punched and incites the wrath of Horny Cyclops.

I hope she shows up, Hitomi is one of my favorites. She's just such a gigantic fucking creep.

maybe sometime this arc we'll find out why Pandora has been brushing off Kazu

I bet it's the Real Devilzer.

Something about him calling her a normal girl and her taking offence to it. As somebody who shills the comic, I should reread it and check.

Might be this part.

A heart ending a sentence normally mean the tone of voice is friendly or happy.

kek
You better tweet that shit at the her.

I thought this tension was all resolved during egg scram and now she's just her usual gruff self paired with a few more words being spoken.

I think it addressed her feelings about herself but she's still a bit pissy and rebellious towards Kazu for his choice of words.

Hmmm, plausible. Likely, even. Hopefully it gets more clearly defined or at least forwardly addressed this chapter because the character dynamic between the two is in a sort of limbo as a result. Egg scram started up over a year and a half ago so that's a long time to have this thing simmer.

Bear in mind we've been focused on Ricket and Yahgie for a whole chapter, so the character development has been on hold during that time.

I ain't too crazy about that one. Then again, I'm not a shotacon. The only aspect of all that that interests me is his mom.

DEVILIZER??

>lol, what did elliot ever do to her?
His school's existence probably indirectly causes problems for demons in general since it's giving lower devils an education.

That or very monster specific levels of education, according to ice bitch.

Her and Elliot are all but confirmed to be childhood friends, so I figure it's going to be a "he chose to follow his ideals and dreams instead of getting with his destined-to-be love Methia" sort of deal. If she's all obsessed over it (seeing as how she's literally perfect at everything and it would frazzle her mind that somehow she didn't get what she wanted) it would explain Pia's animosity towards everything related to Elliot.

so she knows about hitomi's crush on kazu?
does most of the school know at this point?

Hitomi has said that she doesn't have friends, so it's probably just a small group of people that would know or even care. Her vindictive bitchy bully probably remembered about it just to snipe at her.

Girls read each other well and stuff like that. Not like Hitomi's that subtle to begin with.

>is extra-proud of her tooth gap
CUTE

I read all of chapter 1 of this. The artist has developed a style that is DISTRESSINGLY true to manga, but I'm still willing to give the rest of it a shot.