Are you ready for tomorrow, boys?

Are you ready for tomorrow, boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
screenrant.com/disney-fox-fantastic-4-rights-constantin/
fortune.com/2017/12/06/disney-fox-deal-james-murdoch-ceo-bob-iger/
wsj.com/amp/articles/robert-iger-likely-to-extend-tenure-as-disney-ceo-past-2019-1512592562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready for shitstorm

>live action shit
There is no way you can spin this into being Sup Forums.

>Family Guy
>The Simpsons
>King of the Hill, etc
Live-Action livingin your head rent-free, dumb soyboi.

Should've used that for the OP. Also, two are shit now and one is long gone, so who cares?

>Should've used that for the OP
As to not trigger a whiny autist? I don't think so.

The war begins and im the general.

Also Comcast is victorious.

Wh-what is Gem 6?

DC

Disney won't be purchasing any large entities in the next few years because of this expense, and even then, DC is the only foot-in-the-door of the billion-dollar comic book industry Time Warner has, they won't be ever letting go. They also own Superman and Batman along with it, who are each alone with hundreds of millions just in marketability.

>"soyboi"
Iol...

>itt: using cool & trendy terms so I feel like i'm part of the kewl crowd.

You're pathetic, you know that right?

Also:
>The Secret of NIMH
>Anastasia
>Titan A.E.
>The Peanuts Movie
>All Dogs Go to Heaven
>Don Bluth's Thumbelina
>Rock-A-Doodle
>A Troll in Central Park
>Ice Age
>Rio
>Robots

Thread theme (appropriate because it's from an animated film by Fox/Don Bluth often mistaken for Disney):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
Someone please make a parody relating to the Disney/Fox buyout.

I wish that when Disney does buy Fox, they will get Don Bluth to make that Dragon's Lair movie.

Don Bluth's films (except for An American Tail and The Land Before Time).
Disney will probably remake Anastasia and Titan A.E. in live action when they buy Fox.

Also, hoping for that Peanuts Movie sequel.
The first one was top-tier comfy and great.
But maybe Disney will also go overkill and buy the Peanuts franchise, which can either be a good or bad thing. It depends if Schulz's grandchildren (and great-grandchildren and so forth) still care heavily about Peanuts and still want to be on the helm of it's legacy, even under Disney's rule.

You know I’ve been seeing you a lot- are you the same guy that’s the “Barneyfag” guy that always shit posts an image and then throws up a link to link from an obscure horse-booru?

You sound a LOT like him.

This will have impact on Marvel‘s publishing strategy and its next cartoons.
Plus this:

Hell yeah.

BUGS BUNNY IS FUCKED

>soyboi
No eres un boi.

HOLY FUCKING SEETHING

What's gonna happen tomorrow?

>What's gonna happen tomorrow?
At this point the Fox asset transfer to Disney is in the process already. The only question is how long it would take for the ink to dry. The assumption is that they will definitely try to finish it by the end of the year, so that those involved can get a big fat Christmas bonus cheque. But no one knows the exact day they would finish, maybe not even the bankers and accountants who are doing the maths right this minute

my question is, what happens to the Dark Phoenix movie. will they shut it, let Feige work his magic with it or just let Fox proceed as planned?

X-men is finally gonna be good again?

its probably too far into production for anything to change now, like Deadpool 2

I wish they would though since it looks top cringe

I hope at least comic books gonna get better. With x-men being back at home Marvell may stop jobbing them and trying to replace mutants with inhumans.
I mean, I kinda appreciate inhumans, really do. I just don't like them being mutants 2.0.

The problem with the FoX Men is the expensive actors, that a couple of characters are dead, Quicksilver and that some of the movies are horrible, I think Deadpool could work inside the MCU and New Mutants if don't show the X Men too

The problem with the FoX Men is the expensive actors, that a couple of characters are dead, Quicksilver and that some of the movies are horrible, I think Deadpool could work inside the MCU and New Mutants if don't show the X Men too but maybe should be delayed to reshot a couple of scenes

This

The only problem fox-men had imo was the lack of rights for other marvel characters. They couldn't do x-men space events without cosmic heroes, couldn't do proper New York without super newyorkers etc. Mutants were living in vacuum, away from marvel universe.
Now they can do whatever they want. They might even change the Dark Phoenix and New Mutants screenplays to match the MCEU, add new characters and scenes.

And the cast , and the lack comunication betwen Fox and Disney when they were doing the movies with shared characters that could help now, I think they'll do just like with The Amazing Spider-Man, at least with the X Men

IT WAS ALL OVER IN A SNAP

it will be send out to die while New Mutants and Deadpool will be integrated in the MCU

The problem is that in a few years, Disney is going to start bribing, or "lobbying" as its officially called, politicians to once again change copyright laws so that Mickey won't go into the public domain.
The war won't end anytime soon.

So if Fiege is Thanos does that make Perlmutter Mephisto?

>Paddington 2
>12 Strong
>The 15:17 to Paris
>Game Night
>Tomb Raider
>Ready Player One
>Rampage
>Life of the Party
>A Star Is Born
>Ocean's Eight
>Tag
>The Nun
>Teen Titans GO! To The Movies
>Meg
>Smallfoot
>Fantastic Beasts 2
>Aquaman
It's a good thing WB doesn't make anything anyone cares about or else people might miss them when they shut down and sell all their IPs to based disney next year

Isn't tomorrow also the net neutrality vote?

Oh dear, that'll be a shitstorm.

Congrats, user. You have achieved maximum brainlet status.

>They also own Superman and Batman along with it, who are each alone with hundreds of millions just in marketability.
Not if they keep mishandling their movies.

Normies are close to going off Superman.

Why the fuck would they remake Titan A.E. It made almost 3 times less money than Treasure Planet, which was considered a bomb by Disney standards, and it's not a cult classic by any means. And I say that as someone who likes it.

Reminder that Fox distributes James Cameron's films.

and anyone else on the way. This not just Time Warner, but everyone else.

Who could stop Mickeyanos if he wields the Disney Gauntlet with the Corporation Gems of Marvel DC WB Fox and Sony? Stardust maybe?

>yfw you lived to see a complete Marvel universe on the big screen

Namor, Rom, Man-thing, and a real Hulk movie says otherwise.
>It's a good thing WB doesn't make anything anyone cares about or else people might miss them when they shut down and sell all their IPs to based Disney next year
Make the mega-corp bigger!

Like Thanos before him, himself.
He's not creative enough to use them to their full potential.
In the end, his pursuit of his love money,
in this case would lead him to making one too many mistakes, and he'll lose all of them.

Lols when the personification of Money friendzones him and cucks him to his face and he totally Reeeees and uses the Gauntlet to reset time as he spergs out. Fun times.

I'll never understand this obsession with using something you didn't make. Are people so creatively bankrupt that they can't make their own shit and have to use the work of others?

>there are people genuinely happy over a real life monopoly unfolding before their eyes because of their obsession with capeshit movies.

We need to be nuked because society is fucked

>Fantastic Four
I'm sorry guys:
>screenrant.com/disney-fox-fantastic-4-rights-constantin/

You know the deal is actually Murdoch buying Disney right??? If something now the MCU will be more the FOX movies.

Wait I thought Murdoch wanted out of entertainment and wanted to be news exclusively? Reasons being when Fan4stic tranked it brought down his Fox stocks. If Murdoch controls Disney that would suck.

I guess we'd get the Ultimates and Ultimate Cap America then. Good.

fortune.com/2017/12/06/disney-fox-deal-james-murdoch-ceo-bob-iger/

>In the talks that may see Walt Disney buy most of 21st Century Fox, the future leadership of Disney is reportedly on the table. And it may go to Fox Chief Executive James Murdoch.

>Murdoch, the scion of Fox chairman Rupert Murdoch, could end up being the successor to current Disney CEO Bob Iger when Iger retires in 2019, according to a Wednesday report in the Financial Times.

>“No promises have been made,” said one of the FT’s sources. But it seems likely that—in the event of a deal—Murdoch would get a senior executive role at Disney no matter what.

Part of the deal is Murdoch as new (master)CEO (and his family as biggest stackholder) of Disney from 2019 onwards after the retirement of Bob Iger.
So is not so much as Dinsey buying if not more like FOX acquiring.

This isn't a monopoly you ape.

What is it then, Ren?

This is the week everything falls apart.

a trust

A media oligopoly.

Cool thanks. I wasnt the other guy im just a lurker that needed clarification.

>buy DC
>Image rises as the alternative
One enemy fall, one enemy rises.

I think his son goes to Disney and they'll be the main shareholders. The problem was that they failed to buy Time Warner in 2014, so now they let Disney buy to get a chunk of the Mouse

Yes Disney don't pay with money, will give them part of the company,the fuck you was waiting? cash?

>Disney buys Fox
>Warner AT&T merging
You retards know that those companies will crush everything else right? That's fucking monopoly

only one of those is going to happen though

Yes Disney don't pay with money, they will give them part of the company (stocks), the fuck were you expecting? cash?

So what your saying is after disney beats comics to death, they will have a reboot of the entire mcu.

It will happen.

The sale is in Disney stock so to call this a buyout is wrong because it's more of merger

>not a monopoly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well Iger might not retire just yet, they might keep him for a while to manage the deal
wsj.com/amp/articles/robert-iger-likely-to-extend-tenure-as-disney-ceo-past-2019-1512592562

>he thinks Drumpf can stop AT&T

>You'll know what its like sell, a-ha! To feel so desperately independent, yet to be bought all the same.