Post your reactions when you realised Trump had won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Liberal living in a red state
Pretty indifferent desu. Although I'm looking forward to the shit posting.

>mfw
just my eyes, I'm tired

whoops, forgot pic

It's like an early birthday present, this gives me hope for western society.

this

Moderate Trump supporter from a liberal family.

I'm happy Trump won, but it's impossible for me to look at my family's reaction and not feel at least a little guilty about being happy.

... not saying shit to them about voting Trump, though. I'm not eager to get fucking disowned by the family.

It didn't really set in until halfway through his speech MAGA

It was a pretty decent meme to wake up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Right here.

Think South Park but I was Randy when Obama won. Out in the streets drinking and partying.

Dude go give them the middle finger, they deserve it

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Nah, they're all good people.

I think the most important takeaway from this election is that regardless of what the media (left or right) says, there aren't really "bad people" on either side and the moment you fall into that trap you lose.

Good, reasonable people can disagree.

praise kek

praise him

I took downers because I honestly thought the nervousness would might cause a heart attack. My pulse over 110-100/s the whole time until the NYT tracker slowly went from >80% of Hillary winning to >50% Trump winning.
Spent eleven hours (for Americans should be 11:00 PM till 8 AM because I couldn't sleep at all.

King USA is back in town

I woke at 5am and was dancing all morning, the amount of tears on facebook were priceless

>sooo happy

thank you amis

Hello, Americans.
I'm writing to you for "apologizing" and congratulating you.

Our countries have always been pretty close, for obvious reasons.
USA was never my favourite oversea country, but I always said to everybody that I "owed" you a lot.
Everything I've always loved about my childhood and teen years, and that I can say without a second thought formed me as the man I am right now, comes from the Land Of The Free. Be it cinema, music, literature, lifestyle and general culture. Our beloved western culture.
Almost everything that inspired me through my forming years until adulthood comes from the States, and nothing will ever deny that, I will always owe you this and I will always thank you for it, even because it inevitably influenced me in my life and career choices.
Then, growing up, the inevitable took place.
The general and world shared idea that USA was the epitome of ignorance and stupidity started to get me, and I naively (or perhaps legitimately?) started to believe it. What i was shown and what I could see for myself didn't help.
My consideration of your country dropped through the years, while the idea that you were just a parody of yourselves grew on me.
I've never been more wrong, and I'm sorry for it.
Once again, the USA showed the rest of the world how it's done.
How unshackling feels and looks like, hopefully working has an example for the rest of the western civilization.
This morning, waking up, I've witnessed history. Such turnout that only the States could've been capable of, a slap to everything wrong with western society so big that it'll echo through the annals.
I ask sorry for doubting the intelligence and will of the American people and I say congratulation for giving the world a glimps of hope and an example on how possible it is, with enough strenght and will, to overcome corruption, deception and greed.
Good luck for everything.

Is there a youtube video of someone laughing for 8 hours?

I screamed "DONALD J TRUMP IS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT" on my way to work this morning.

Had a smile on my face all day.

A guy in my study group has given me shit for MONTHS for being openly pro-Trump. He has not sent me ANY texts or called me since Florida started looking very clearly Trump. Words are not enough to describe how satisfying this all is.
Three of my study friends have laughed in my face for MONTHS AND MONTHS becaue I refused to back down on my support for Trump. Out of principle because I am not a Hillary supporter like those fags, I have not texted them anything to rub it in yet. I am waiting to do it when it will burn the most, hehe.

2016 has been the worst year of my life but last night gave me hope...

Can an image capture the picture of PURE SMUG?

My retard friends, although decent people and well intentioned, have shit on me for MONTHS for being pro-Trump. I never budged once, never gave ground. Trump won by a wider margin than my wildest fantasies. There aren't words to describe how good I feel right now, posting shitty smug memes on their walls because the have to deal with it after treating me like I am a 12 year old for liking the candidate is who is clearly going to win if you read *anything* other than reddit's front page

This is the dream

Ran into Public Square in downtown Cleveland and just starting yelling PEPE! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! ....
This was about midnight so the city was pretty empty, my voice boomed throughout the streets..
Some SJW bitch started screaming back "Stfu Racist Asshole" and some homeless nigger got up and walked away from me in shame, but I didn't care.
It was the pinnacle of my political life.
PRAISE KEK!!!

When I saw 265

>no

>nfw

>3tein3e0ji3ei0ne3g0i3enini3ewinowe

Can someone explain to me how Trump won when illegals can vote without ID?

We did it boys

Life taste good today.

I still can't believe it desu.