I cannot understand this joy

I'm not even American, but all the democrats crying, the joy of seeing Trump as the president! I followed this entire debacle, I went to bed at like 7 am just so I could keep up with my shadilay brothers. I do not understand why, but this is one of the most joyous days in my entire life.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=17332
youtube.com/watch?v=YSwMpZ4hEDk
youtube.com/watch?v=bkceYZAZhWA
youtube.com/watch?v=QpmfpnzimZU
youtube.com/watch?v=XQSnj9NR1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=SsKbHXWxNeY
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/WDFx2EU8
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952
middleeastmonitor.com/20161109-muslim-brotherhood-trump-victory-a-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too, no sleep, just bathing in the salty tears of vanquished lefties. Feels Goodman. Congratulations to all the burgerbros. You fucking did it.

mememagic.com

yeah it was fucking great

everybody in my school was like really upset that the madman won except for me and some friends. i laughed literally the whole day my ass off cause all of these faggots were like: oh no that's not good hahaha

You should see the smile on my face I have had all morning. Just smiling like an idiot. All these liberals at my school in a bad mood. They know why I am happy.

this song hasn't got old in 3 hours.

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=17332

We have literal footage of democrats that believed destroying men would bring them to Valhalla. Believing GMO would empower them. Believing that the state was their husband. Those are women married to robots. Look at them, discovering that the robot is not going to bring them to heaven. And you've got these people just groveling, that this war criminal that destabilized Africa, robbed Haitian money, their goddess that could barely walk, the perfect archetype of failure is now not deliveing them to Nirvana. She gave them derivatives, she gave them bankrupcy, she gave them war, she gave them Arab Spring, she gave them murder and sexual exploitation of women. they loved her for it. Because in their cowardice, in their fear, subconsciously, they worship the evil. And now their goddess has not delivering them more blood. Their goddess has not delivered them hell on earth.

Been up for 26 hours now but holy shit it has been so worth it. I plan on harvesting all the salt from the left and opening a mine.

it's just pure cathartic bliss after ALL of the shit people talked, I'm sick as shit and need to sleep but I'm fucking full of adrenaline because of this

Shadilay lad. Shadeelay. ;)

Did we do good dad?

I didn't think the Zimmerman trial could be topped.

We fucking did it lads. Total fucking vindication.

I have tears in my eyes. I have never had cause to feel this proud.

not a pretty woman in the crowds. dem girls are fugly no giving it up, false accusation bitches.

i am reminded on Germany vs Brazil
>kek

When it was happening. I live in a liberal shithole by the way. The students and professors had the life sucked out of them. I was pretty much grinning the whole time comforting the girl im parterned with for lab as she sobs and thinks the end is near. You had foreign exchange and other kids saying they might have to pack their bags. I just pretended to be suprised as Trump took state after state.

Anything coming up? Any trump events?

It's 2am in the morning here, am basking in all the smugness

same in my school. its just more interesting with trump

You did great son. I'm so proud of you.

No, no America don't be modest now, you deserve this, just take it, it's yours. You saved us from globalism, it's the least we can do.

We did it.

hillary concession speech in 7 minutes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UDERRATED POST

Here's some salty tears for your mining operation...

youtube.com/watch?v=YSwMpZ4hEDk
youtube.com/watch?v=bkceYZAZhWA
youtube.com/watch?v=QpmfpnzimZU
youtube.com/watch?v=XQSnj9NR1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=SsKbHXWxNeY

When are we going to trick the Hillary supporters into sacrificing their bodies to KEK?
#SacrificeForHillary #Honour

Let get this striaght. The geeneration that doesnt leave their house or work. Who has never met a gay person, mentally-ill person, handicap person, a person who is struggling in life voted for Trump. The internet voted for Trump.

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED.

Thank you Baby Boombers. You raised horrible kids.

We MSF now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk

It's called winning. You were part of the winning team. And winning is all Trump does.

WHERE YOU AT THO CTR??

Thanks man.

any video of rachel maddow crying?

American libtards remind me of maidowns.
I want to see them cry too, Ivan.

always with those fucking glasses

>Pale,green eyed blonde portuguese girl;
>Canadian blood on dad side of the family;
>MAGA supporter.
Can I still come to America?

>all shills gone
>checked even the shithole reddit even though no account
>shills gone

Goddamit they were going all out. Now it's like they never existed.

It's because we finally fucking won. We've been fighting against the ultra progressive, leftist bullshit since before gamergate, even. Been told by these spineless, insufferable fucks that only *they* knew what was best for the country and that, whether we liked it or not, our country would fall in line with all the others that have been cucked to the point of sucking mohammed's dick.

No, fuck that - this election proved that there are still enough people in our country to keep it great. To tell the left to go fuck themselves with their politically correct bullshit. It feels so good to be vindicated, man.

Hopefully hanging.

I am happy.

Went to work, half of the people not there for whatever reason.

Went to lunch with 5 colleagues, 2 girls, 3 guys. One girl, she is Russian but anti-Putin said she does not follow politics..., the other girl was like "the madman is mad and has big hands", I made a few jokes, but one guy was a staunch Trump supporter, said the German press was biased and Trump will be a good president and everything will be fine. One guy was close to crying that nobody was saying Clinton's loss is a problem. He was like "but the nukes!???!"

I am a Republican. I did not vote, and voting for Trump scared me. Hillary is a horrible Baby Boomer.

I just texted my friend who is a gay Jewish guy to stock up on food and water. The stock market is down 700 points. These people wanted it. What do you think draining the swamp is all about. Welcome to Nazi America.

Godspeed everybody.

Trump did not have the popular vote, but won the electoral vote. The House ad Senate are Republican majority.

PREPARE YOURSELF. Sociopaths are running the country now.

Feels pretty good desu

Marry me
>Pale portuguese guy, blondeish
>6'4 surrounded by moor midgets
>MAGA supporter

Let's move to America together

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdᵊ/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] ( listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is pleasure derived from the misfortune of others

We made this victory, but I admit I am scared for the next election. People who love their country and want to see it succeed almost lost the election to those who hate it with self guilt and want to destroy it through things like immigration and the welfare state. We better hope trump makes some serious changes in his presidency, or this could be the last president that represents us.

The gift of digits and a portuguese-american cock. Thank you, Alberto Barbosa.

>thought it was a dream
>turn on CNN
>it's fucking real
>mfw

Feels good man.
The air is fresher and cleaner than ever before.

That is the biggest reason I wanted Trump to win.

It's like walking around, looking at things after defending your home in a riot and the rioters suddenly vanished.

It's fuckin' unreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA&feature=youtu.be

No. You're going to be hit by a wave of Sanders Democrats and Progressives.

Think about it. The entire Democratic party was exposed as a corrupt, sold out failure. They had money and the media, and they LOST.

Progressives now have an opening to push through and hijack the party, and nobody can stop them because the entire country watched them get crushed.

I went to bed at 4 when I felt Trump had won.

Was awoken at 8 by my SJW sister screaming and throwing shit around and knew I was right.

All those numales crying too because they know they are not going to be getting laid for a long time with their SJW girlfriends.

Thanks man. Thanks for those digits as well.

>Last name comes from Celtic
What do you think?

You Trump supporters better watch out. This is still a Democrat country. Hillary won the popular vote.

I'm so proud of you all!!!!!!!!! We won the Meme War of 2016.

I am so happy for the greatest country on the planet, America.

Day 1 of Making America Great Again begins today. The tears taste so sweet.

>can't believe a meme tidal wave may have had an impact on this election, fucking top kek
>Praise Kek forever.

They say trump supporters are ignorant white American males.

Yet during the counting, many people from various nations gathered on pol to lend trump their energy and willpower to win. It was something everyone here regardless of nationality had in common.

That is far more diverse than all those white privileged sjws with their minority slaves. If supporting Clinton is American, than supporting trump is global.

We have ''Leedvermaak'' Leed=suffer vermaak= enjoyment.

The silence, the wonderful silence.

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

GOD

BLESS

ALEX JONES

Wow what a wonderful day.

You may not be American, but we are all Trump and Trump is us.

Brexit was the starter, now we can enjoy the delicious main course.

Tuck in all, you fucking earned this.

I am so jealous of you.

I'm only gonna say this once, YOU FAGGOTS HAD BETTER BE TROLLING THE FUCK OUT OF EVERY LIBERAL CUNT WHO SPOKE ILL OF TRUMP. Everyone from the groveling John Oliver, to patton oswalt, to buzzfeed, to Samantha bee, to every Hollywood fruitcake, to every hajji sympathizer, to every illegal spic, to every SJW on youtube. You fuckers better be making the L hurt like no other in history.

SSHHHJJJAADDAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP YA CUNT

I'll just leave this here. He is a politician.

>went to bed expecting to wake up to a Clinton presidency
>wake up to an ocean of liberal tears instead
I've never felt so alive.

Same here, the fallout is glorious

Why?

me to m8 me to

woken up today super late, and my facebook is awash in butthurt and salt by low information, brainwashed people

its beautiful

hahahaha Muslims btfo

I am fucking dying. 2016 has been the best year I've ever experienced

Take a look through the Twitter timeline for this user starting around yesterday afternoon:

twitter.com/WDFx2EU8

And you can see the people that voted for Trump aren't limited to CIS white males with no education and members of the KKK. A lot of those posts are also mirrored on r/The_Donald.

Also, this hysterical woman last night...

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952

Can someone shop a cumshot on her?

We're all in this together. People around the world who hate the leftist hypocrisy, and love liberty support each other. One for all, all for one n' sheit...

Was up til 4ET to keep up

Top lad.

Soros should be skullface. They're both Hungarian and ideologues

It's sad, really.

Pray for them in the name of Jesus Christ, they have been hexed by wickedness and Hillary's witch.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

as portuguese faggot myself, i can confirm that we live in a brainwashed country as well. My facebook page is full with stupid people talking about the apocalypse; third world war etc. We are surrounded by stupid people.

America is the bastion of the free world once again. Honestly I want to cry. We made our founding fathers proud lads. We won Liberty back without bullets, Seth Richs death wasn't in vain.

Bad photoshop, bad job.

I have class in 3 hours and my professor has been pushing Hillary and holding Trump bashing sessions all fucking semester. My smugness has broken the barrier.

Felt like a meme crusade we succeeded on.

No coffee today just tears. Gonna fill up on the view

If only they knew that the opposite was true.

God called on the Amish and all Christians bro, and they gave Trump Pennsylvania.

>LMAO

Portugueses filhos da puta.

Subhuman Barbosas aren't welcome here.

Unless you both have doctorates, in which case we don't mind.

i actually physically feel lighter

like something has been lifted from my body

emotionally i feel the same way

i can really see there's a real true future that i can be excited about

it doesn't feel so doom and gloom now when i think of my future

the depression is gone because the core facts of my reality has changed- there is a chance for The West and also for the rest of humanity - the NWO/Illuminati/Globalists didnt win this time

i can breathe again

>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAARRR

middleeastmonitor.com/20161109-muslim-brotherhood-trump-victory-a-disaster/

>Donald Trump’s victory in the US elections is a “disaster” for the Arab and Muslim world, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson said today.

>Mamdouh Al-Muneer, a member of the supreme body of the Freedom and Justice Party, wrote on social media that the results of the elections were a catastrophe as a “racist” has ascended to the White House.

>“Goliath is coming himself, with his horses and men… what our nation has witnessed in the last period is something and what is to come is something different. God willing it will be for us not against us.”

same here just came back from the dead, still can't believe it! I have to be really strong not to reveal my power level on the ((Fb)))

GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA GOTT SEGNET AMERIKA

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO SOARIN' TED?!

DID HE MAKE IT?!

YOUR DIGITS HAVE BEEN NOTED

I'm bathing in salty tears on my jewbook now, and it's fantastic.

Amen, it's like a curse upon the earth was just lifted.

Same you coconut nigger. We did this together. Kek is real