This is a Golden Globe nominated film

>this is a Golden Globe nominated film

At the very least Loving Vincent got nominated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0HEwEhpaZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, they should include Eastern productions at this point. The Western is over.

>being a weeb
>current year

Russia counts as Eastern and we made this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0HEwEhpaZQ

I went to see this movie at the movie theater.

I'm still shocked at the amount of qts that came to see it.

they want a baby?

At least 8 of them had slutty outfits on and came with their boyfriends so yeah.

did same haappened at Storks?

The Globes are even more normie than the Oscars when it comes to animation. Who cares about them?

Not sure. I didn't go to see it.

Watched it recently. It was actually very good. The story is told from a child with an overactive imagination (unreliable narrator), had good jokes, the animation was actually really darn good, and nice semi twist at the end.

there are premises that just dont convince me, some annoying pink alien, a racing snail, or businessman baby.

they reek of juvenile humour. and i mean REALLY juvenile.

The Academy Awards may replace Boss Baby and/or Ferdinand with one of these. They tend to go with more obscure animations.

>freaking chinese fucking things

Sure, I was skeptical too when I first saw the trailers. Hell, didn't watch it until it was on netflix. But it turned out to be pretty good. The whole film has the overarching explanation of it all being a kid's over active imagination and him dealing with a new baby brother.

>Sword Art Online
Is this bait?

They’ll replace one of them with this

Now get your weeb shit back to

They submitted it for Oscar consideration.

>Academy changed nomination rules
>Instead of Loving Vincent we'll get The Boss Baby and The Emoji Movie

The Alvin and the Chipmunks and Smurfs movies were also submitted, the Oscars may not care for animation, but they know trash when they see it.

The kinda-Ghibli one may get in b/c of the director's past nomination.
Not even the Oscars would be retarded enough to nominate Emoji Movie. It'd make the awards an even bigger laughingstock than with the La La Land/Moonlight fuck-up.

>this got nominated for a Golden Globe
>Twin Peaks got nothing
Proof that the Golden Globes are a joke.

Reminder that the Oscar Animation committee don't actually watch the submitted works most of the time. GLOP could win.

1. GLOP?
>Any animated movie having a chance this year
>When Pixar film is nominated
>and it centers on the country Drumpf hates

nah,,disney always wins.

Unless they make a big deal over Disney's LA Times shenanigans and Lasseter's antics.

he's "literally who?" for them.

I saw this movie a few weeks ago.
They put way too much effort into a movie about a baby in a business suit.

It also didn't help that the first act focused more upon setting up the rivalry between the boy and the baby, rather than setting up the baby's motivation for being on Earth. It made me think that the twist at the end of the movie was going to be that the baby was never a boss figure, and that the child's imagination led to him thinking that the baby was a literal boss when in reality the baby was just a baby who needed care.

But then the movie kept going.

But...that was the twist. It was even mentioned at the beginning with the narrator talking about how his parents told him that wasn't what happened. And the play date scene. And the eternal puppies who never existed. And the whole first act before the baby arrives is all about setting up that the kid has a wild imagination. Do people bother paying attention to movies anymore?

I hope it wins and you're forever mad that it's actually good.

>They tend to go with more obscure animations.

Is that so huh?

what a forgetable movie.

Why haven't AZN's and weebs launched a stunt similar to #OscarsSoWhite over the lack of representation of Sup Forums at these award shows?

Waste of time. They make up 4 billion of the 7 billion people on earth. the lesser races to them are diminishing over time.

>"The Golden Globes are the Emmys of movies" -Futurama

>fredinand
>no lego batman

oh, i forgot, they dont nominated toy commercials.

>Loving Vincent is literally the first movie of its kind
>the Golden Globe will go to Coco or Breadwinner

>or Breadwinner

>Breadwinner
user, the movie could be the second coming of Christ and it wouldn't matter. Almost no one has seen shit from Cartoon Saloon. Let along the drooling retards who vote on these things.

If loving vincent doesn't win, so help me god someone's dying

Why? Is it because of Trump?

If you guys want the Oscar/GG/Annie/etc to go to something other than Disney, you have to remind the members that a vote for Coco is a vote for John "DICKxar" Lasseter.

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

I'll admit I didn't pay much attention, but I was still expecting a more Shyamalan/Hitchcock-esque twist, where the kid learns about change or some shit.

Anime sucks

Not stop them because they all like Coco for "embracing diversity"

as improbably as it would be,
can we acknowledge that sao winning best animation
would be the best thing to happen that category since Rango?