Oh shit I fucked up

Oh shit I fucked up.
I tried to drop a redpill on facebook about how Trump is not the end of the world and now they're asking me if I find normalization of racism, misogyny and homophobia not a problem.

Fuck, how do I get out of this without destroying my social status.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeAnuXc7dTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just tell them to prove it.

Drop an atomic redpill and blow them the fuck out.

Then get new friends and family.

Fuck. I almost posted something like that today too. Glad I didnt.

Don't even talk to those people

geert will rule the world

>they're asking me if I find normalization of racism, misogyny and homophobia not a problem.

Say this:

"Is that what hillary told you this was about? And you believed her?"

> Democracy only works if it agrees with me
> Proof that he is any of those things
> Whats the difference between a dictator and a president?

why the fuck did you even engage on fagbook?

commit sudoku idiot

trump has never said anything antigay. he support gay rights on the stage of the RNC.
>islam
>a race
>not a religion
lel
>mexican
>a race
>not a nationality
lel
>misogyny
>never raped a woman or supported a rapist

Redpill them softly

fuck hun.
sit back and relax

Admit you're in the wrong.

the point is to give zero fucks

you must be alpha

Ask them to name any race-based, gender based, or sexual orientation policies he's implemented or proposed.

Then when they can't support their claims point out that they're simply namecalling.

Laugh at them. Tell them the presidency isn't about what genitals they have or what they do with them.

It's about making the country great.

just move here. we need more white immigrants

just tell them you're racist xenophobic homophobic they are gonna come to the conclusion anyway but might forgive u if u repent and it will help us to normalize these completely normal behaviors

You dont reply bro, you just smug it off

Stop being a fucking cuck

>hurrrr people will stop liking me

How much of a beta cuck faggot are you? seriously

Alphas dont give a fuck

say that trump is a populist and tried anything to reach power and he will only act for his own benefits

>fag rights

He gave them a platform in the Republican party which didn't exist prior to the Orlando shooting.

>nig nog rights

Failing to disavow David Duke for 12 minutes does not make you a hitler nazi racist. Yes, he challenged Obongo's birth certificate, but honestly, FUCK OBONGO

>misogyny

YOU DIDN'T ELECT MY FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delete the post and never mention it to anyone.

There's no point in reasoning with people at a time like this.

You fucked up. You can't get out of it. People are not level headed right now. You can't use logic or reasoning, you can't use anything.

Enjoy being a social outcast, hated by your family.

quit facebook

it's a website for morons

Sweating what liberal faggots think. Be a man tell them the sooner they uncuck the better they will feel.

>islam

a cancer that seeks to destroy western civilization

>racism

all races are racist and seek the protection of their particular races, only whites have been deluded into this suicidal spiral of egalitarian insanity

>misogyny

feminism is caused by brain damage

>homophobia

normalizing mental illness is degenerate and indicative of a dying society

Drop these bombs and move to america lad.

Trump is not even close to the word fascist.

just ask them to kindly please describe trumps racist remark or action. None exist they will try to change the subject almost immediately. Ive done this many times now.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!

Say sorry and post a picture of your limp dick in a cock cage.
Or man up.

um they already lost, so who gives a fuck what they think?

This.

Stop clinging to your status among rats. let them rot in their little delusions, let go.

simple

counter attack with raging at them

"HOw dare call me a fucking racist, what is wrong with you?"

"I can't fucking believe this, I only said that its not the end of the world and here you are calling me a racis, mysoginistic, homophobe. Are you fucking retarted?"

something along those lines

Social status is earned
Don't let yourself be defined by a group of cucks from a cucked social media.
Tell them to grow up and fuck off.

find a meme about Muhammad being a pedophile, its literally written in the Koran and you can prove it. Its too easy. Make them defend pedophilia and you wont have to defend anything.

Be brave

If i was you i would stop being friends with shit libs, unless they are just chicks that do butt stuff.

ask them what they mean by normalization

does that mean that racism ALWAYS existed, but it only ROSE to the serufce because of Trump?

that'll make em have a good THINK

Let the silent majority remain silent. They can't do anything about us as long as voting remains secret.

You don't have to redpill them.

You just go the way they do and focus on their candidate:
Tell them if they like that Clinton was already antagonizing Putin for weeks and promised things like "NO-FLY ZONE" Syria which would have ended in a war between the two potentially most destructive states in the world, and ask her

"Do you like war? You like the idea of nuclear bombs being dropped around?"

You can't win with collectivists. They are the reason Trump won with the silent majority

Its time to nut up or shut up. Stop being a coward and grow some balls. Blow their fucking minds and if they cant handle the truth fuck em. right in the pussy.

Point out that constant baseless accusations like those are exactly what drove so many people to Trump.

Point out that they're no different then the right-wing retards 10 years ago who responded to everyone questioning the Iraq war or mildly criticizing Dubya Bush by screaming WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA!!!! followed by social shunning and attempting to ruin lives.

Remind them that THEY ARE THE REASON TRUMP WON.

Get in a back and forth argument and then delete your comments in order to make them look like they're ranting insanely

>argue with lib shits on kikebook

Ishiggydiggy

Post this

Link the email where Hillary admits to being against gay marriage and the email that shows females in CF is paid 60% less.

post memes of Hillary eating john podestas spirit cooking, urine sperm, blood, feces, spit, pain. They cant handle the truth because its to revolting and they will beg you to stop and concede that you have won

Or "that kind of mentality is what got people to vote for trump in the first place"

I found a resounding "fuck you and the horse you rode in on" to be an effective solution to conflict.

It's a helluva lot more rational than what you'll get from them.

Tell those commie cunts to fuck off with their made up terms and post a picture of a proud Geert

My nigga

Delete facebook you fucking faggotty ass goy. Shit.

Let them know that you are joining the lions guard, Trumps underground unofficial praetorian guard. And that we are do not forgive, do not forget, and to expect us.

For the love of god, don't backtrack or apologize.

Either say nothing or tell them to fuck off or redpill them.

good luck OP.

You can ask them to "explain how a trump presidency is the normalization of racism, misg.. etc" but then be prepared to defend Trump for every debunked example they present: the "Pussy grab" moment, the deport the mexicans, etc

Honestly I would just ignore it for the moment

>social status

hahahahaa

You sure you didn't vote Hillary, cuck?

Alright, I think I have some discussion ammo.
Wish me luck, I'm going in guns blazing.
If I don't make it you'll be the only ones I have left.

>2016
>STILL using ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Facebook))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

STOP.

Fuck's sake people.

use meme magic, you will destroy them

faceskype the cucked jew time waster is for faggy good goys that want to keep up with their fellow kikes and post picture of the shitty food they bought with their middle management slave wage. fuck you.

>muh social status!!

Redpill everyone, stop caring entirely.

Tell them
>Trump has hired thousands of hispanics
>Half his employees are women
>Jesse Jackson gave him an award for helping so many black people so well

And if they don't trust you, they're welcome to Google it.

"lol I got you hahaXD"

They're the ones positing these positions. Ask them to justify them. Ask them why they think these things.

don't let them do the listicle thing to you, it doesn't count as empiricism lol

Refocus to his positions in the 90s, hes socially liberal so he doesn't give a shit one way or another and will leave it up to the states.

Just ask them to post any actual racist things he said. Note:
- illegal immigrants are not a race, they are a legal status
- Islam is not a race
-his wife is an immigrant
-he fought racism in court when younger, to open a non discriminatory club

It's funny, this is the first thing in years I posted on facebook besides concert pics and it immediately backfired.

Cucked nu male beta bottom bitch cock suckers use cuckbook to out cuck each other. Look at me im a fucking cuck with a black adopted nigger baby whos mother is bi-curious cis gendered ape sexual ass gaper. fuck you again.

do what I do and say "prove it"
they will be unable to find any evidence of trump's racism and homophobia (misogyny is debatable lads lets be honest) and they will just resort to "muh feels"

Nobody called Trump a racist until he decided to run against the Democrats.
Trump employs more capable women in senior executive positions than practically any businessman and the women who work for him have only positive things to say.
Trump says he doesn't care what bathrooms transgenders use and that Caitlyn Jenner can use his.
Trump strongly rejects the taking of money from fundamentalist Islamic countries that oppress, beat, gangrape, and murder women and homosexuals, which is something Hillary Clinton had no trouble doing.
Islam isn't a race.

They're NPCs user.

They only respond to bias and emotion.

Recognize this then manipulate them

>"I would rather have you, [opponent] as the POTUS than Hillary Clinton."

confuses the fuck out of them, gives them your viewpoint pretty well

what kind of cuck shit is this. tell them you dont give a fuck about their made up buzzwords, then say something like "were making america great again whether you like it or not" if they unfriend you then you werent friends in the first place. remember this year lines were drawn, everywhere. i drew lines with people i once considered close, trump drew lines against well everyone. dont be a bitch.

Do you have ANY idea how fucked up normies are? It's a huge culture war, and FAGbook is rigged towards leftism. Among our gay ass generation (Millennials or gen z autists) the vast majority is leftist, at least online.

You are only safe on Sup Forums or other forefronts of cyberculture.

We are in a war. Do not engage with the enemy; the leftists have the power right now- and even with our Glorious Leader, Trump, we won't be seeing a reversal in the culture war for a long time. Do not engage in politics with the masses; they're almost all savage idiots. Good luck.

Jesus Christ
Fpbp

>tfw will never be included in a GET screencap
i wanna be on tv too :(

So lesson learned, then.

So did I and plenty of people who I thought would NEVER support Trump agreed with me

You must have shit friends

deactivate your account while you still have a brain, facebook is a cartoon.

>small group members at church start talking politics
>repeating every media strawman
>mfw

trump was a billionaire and a celebrity for 30 years. During that time not one woman accused him of anything, not one black accused him of racism. It wasn't until he went up against crooked Hillary that the crooked Lame stream media created the false narrative.

Tell them they should have voted and people that don't vote don't have a say in the system. It'll be slightly funny to bystanders, slightly confusing for them, and they'll call you an idiot. Then you just tell them your an idiot like a fox and post pictures of Trump.

Start your post with "Funny isnt it?"

Vladimir Putin commented on the victory of Donald Trump (English translation)
youtube.com/watch?v=HeAnuXc7dTg

Tell them that they're brainwashed because Hillary was the candidate that actually has been caught saying nigger, backing her rapist husband, defending a child rapist in court, and actually coming out against same-sex marriage despite the media's insistence that Trump is the racist, misogynist, and homophobic candidate.

Exactly... People are sick and tired of hearing about this bullshit

I openly tell normies that i support Putin and all of his policies, they are in such shock they don't know what to say. Id rather support a Russian or loves Russia then a Marxist cuck who hates America.

I don't know what your problem is. I'm being smug as fuck on facebook. Who cares what those lefties think? We won.

THIS THIS THIS

Throw the problem back in their faces and make them evaluate it

I have social media but I don't post anything but a friend of mine is texting me about this very subject and I don't really know what to say.

It's crazy to me how I have to walk on eggshells just to tell someone that the world isn't over. What a time we live in

Tell them how you cannot in good conscious support or endorse Hillary or the Democrats, considering they created the KKK and tried to stop Abraham Lincoln freeing the slaves.

Then link them to the Emancipation Proclamation and the Enforcement Acts, and the founder of the first KKK chapter, along with the Confederate war shit.

kek redpill overdose

To the Victor goes the spoils of war. this statement has been true for 4000 years. Might makes Right.

just mock them

they were deceived, their ear was not on the pulse of their nation, they know nothing about what their countrymen want.

they're the ones that are out of touch, and this proves it.

just don't reply bro, or if you do reply, don't argue every single argument they throw at you.

just post red pill pictures and fuck them around for a bit. don't actively participate in your own thread, just toss some memes and half ass it.

Yeah but see it is because he was rich that they never spoke up.

This. I don't like Trump, but the fact that people are being so dramatic, as though we elected a fucking homicidal rapist into the whitehouse, and somehow this is magically going to make hate crime legal is astounding.