Michael Bay In Talks To Direct DC's FLASHPOINT

The DCEU is saved!

ew.com/movies/2017/12/11/flash-director-michael-bay/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000881/awards
youtube.com/watch?v=CrFUjbB6FPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know if this is worse than snyder

This needs to happen. Will provide months of gold DCEU defense posting.

He probably would make a more enjoyable film than Snyder

Its a new flavor of bad. Instead of pretentious symbolism its lowest common denominator with explosions and shit dialogue.

DESTROY THE CAPE ERA WITH YOUR EXPLOSIONS, BAY!!!

>Get rid of Synder
>Go get someone as bad

Fuck WB, canĀ“t there be a single day without them doing something stupid?

I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

It is a measure of just how little confidence I have in the collective decision-making skills of WB's executive offices that I find this prospect entirely believable.

I can already see explosions behind running Flash.

I really can't believe the board is THIS retarded

The next stage of Baykino.

fake

it absolutely is

snyder is a hack
bay is on another level entirely

Will he surpass The Rock with this?

Nobody bothers to check the link anymore, it gets in the way of outrage

Looking forward to be an atrocity but people will still claim it's better than Infinity War

>click on link
>The page that you are looking for cannot be found.
>All these comments acting like it's real
I'm disappointed.

amazing link you got there op very informative. i salute to your genius

>Page not Found

You are some dumb fools

Who could do better?

You're all retarded

Just do it. Let's see how far into this hole we can go.

literally hating Bay is the most Reddit thing possible
Sure most of the transformer movies were crummy but his other flicks are masterpieces compared to neo-cape flicks

>According to unnamed informant, Bay promises to enrich DC fandom and bring in the hardcore "Transformers" fans along
Oh yiss.

Shows over, user. The thread knows it's fake.

BLASTPOINT

What do you mean?

DCEU is saved!

Michael Bay doesn't pretend he makes anything deep.

Also lol at the DCEU attempting a continue at this point.

The first 20 comments or so being idiots who didn't even click the link is Sup Forums tradition at this point. Easiest board to troll.

I wouldn't watch a Flashpoint film if I was at gunpoint. And if they plan on replacing Ben Affleck, or really any of the cast, a gun wouldn't convince me to see any of their films.

I actually think Bay gets a worse rep than he deserves.

I also really like Snyder, though, and love Batman v Superman.

every other Director in Hollywood has already rejected the movie, and Micheal Bay is probably only in this for the paycheck

>I really can't believe MCUcks are THIS retarded
Fixed.

Every step causes a small explosion under his heel.

the first 20 comments are probably like 3 anons

It is. Much, much worse.

What the hell did you guys DO that God hates you so much??

It's equally bad in a whole different way.

This just confirms my suspicions the WB is using the DCEU as some kind of tax scheme.

Did you even bother reading the rest of the comments in this thread or viewing the link? This isn't real.

I'd be okay with this.

>WB is literally going to BLOW IT ALL UP

You know what ISN'T fake, though? Michael Bay's live action Dora the Explorer movie.

Honestly I would rather have a director whose at least trying to do something interesting and failing than one who is actively attempting to pander to the lowest common denominator.

I think Snyder would make a great director for a live action Evangelion adaptation that the fans would love. He'd take the pretentious symbolism that Eva fans and crank it up to 11.

The fandom would analyze every single detail for years after the release of the movie, making many mountains out of molehills

Also, DCEU fans and Eva fans are pretty much the same people, being 2deep4u neckbeards, so it would make it doubly easier for Snyder to please

>lowest common denominator with explosions and shit dialogue.

So... BvS and JL?

Are DC retarded? Why always the worst action movie-hacks?
Why never a good or at least interesting director?

HA!

HAAAAAA! HA HA HA HA! Oh shit. Ooohhhh shit. Beautiful. WB is just batting 1000, aren't they?

He can't do any worse than Anno did in 3.33.

the only good Eva media is the original series, and even that one is bogged down by religious symbols that mean absolutely nothing

The first rebuild movie was just an HD remastering of the first six episodes and the second rebuild was okay as a theatrical movie about giant monsters murdering the crap out of each other and destroying the world with love.

jesus christ, pls no

incredible how many people reply to this thinking this is real news. The state of this place is at an all time low.

It's the future we all chose by shitposting in the first place. Sincere people don't wallow in their own shit like pigs, they're capable of actual fuckin' conversation.

I sometimes really consider how much of this shit is made by actual mouse shills

I somehow forgot this doesn't have a director yet

If this ends up happening there's gonna a FUCKton of "wtf I love Michael Bay now"

The Flash has been shit for over 10 years now so it's fitting that his live action adaptations should be shit too.

Now this is funny, they already have people admitting critics don't like Snyder but now you're trying to go for someone they absolutely loathe?

If you're into the DCEU, you should feel shame. If you're not, pity. You should feel pity

Much worse, but what makes this truly awful of is that unlike Snyder, Bay knows how to make money.

If you thought Snyder was hard to get rid of Bay will have the whole DCEU in his hands and isn't ever going to let go with no reshoots or any of that bullshit. He will make it a steaming pile of success.

Snyder has never directed a movie as good as either of the Bad Boys movies or Rock. But then that was 20 years ago.
Also
>going from a "trash auteur" music video director to a "trash auteur" music video director
>mfw.

I genuinely can't tell if people in here fell for this fake story or are just pretending to be retarded.

Probably worse, Bay doesn't even try anymore.

>click the link
>what a goyim
>don't click the link
>what an idiot

We live in a world where the Justice League was a flop, Quinton Tarantino is directing a Star Trek: The Next Generation film and The Emoji Movie was a thing that happened.

Literally anything is possible and nothing is out of the question.

It's the same world where Fifty Shades of Grey was a rousing success, George Miller directed a musical animated movie about penguins and the Rubix Cube got a movie, I don't know why you faggots keep acting like any of this is shocking.
It's like when you faggots act surprised that an old guy died.

So will there be a scene where Barry is dating an underage girl and gives an out-of-place long, oddly well researched speech about how it's legally okay?

The Justice League movie flopping was an orchestrated series of events that many of us could see coming years ago.

It depends on the who the writer is

>caring about anons say about you on a Burmese River Dancing Flea Market

When did they say Tarantino's movie is TNG?

But Bay is just Snyder with worse cinematography.

>Michael Bay In Talks To Direct DC's FLASHPOINT

Flash runs so hard that all of reality is blown up in a giant fireball. in the alternate timeline, wonder woman is Megan Fox. Cyborg already looks like a Bayformer. So Alternate Cyborg looks like Ironman.

The reason he was picked is probably because of his popularity in asia. WB's response to the failing of JL will most likely not be "we need to make non-shit films", but "how can we fool asia into watching our shit films to make up for them not making money in the west anymore?"

Believe it or not, bay is considered "the greatest filmmaker of all time" in asia and has so many awards from national film industry award ceremonies in asia that it's beyond belief. He might even be the single most award-winning director of all time based on his asian awards alone. For some reason asia thinks Transformers is high art.

Asians aren't humans and weebs should be gassed.

>asia is full of weebs
>weebs love big robots
>for some reason asia thinks Transformers is high art
It all makes sense desu.

>you guys are faggots for doing X
>you call people faggots either way
>wow, oversensitive much?
Really?

>people are still biting this eagerly
Okay, I have to admit you guys are dumb. He doesn't have a single award from Asia. He does have 2 "sexist pig awards" though. In fact he has more negative "awards" (10) than positive ones (7).
imdb.com/name/nm0000881/awards

maybe in the west

asia LOVES his shit

Says your penpal Xi Ping?
He desn't have a single award from Asia.

>Bay doesn't even try anymore.

Watch 13 HOURS.

THE ROCK will never be surpassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrFUjbB6FPg

Bay couldn't give less of a shit about the hardcore tf fans

At least they're safe on the economic side.

It was never said. All there is is Patrick Stewart expressing interest in reprising Picard because he's always wanted to be in a Tarantino film.

DC DOES IT AGAIN

For what its worth, he was smart enough to tell Paramount "no" when they wanted the robots to not talk.

I wonder who is really behind this decision

It genuinely is.

Bravo DC, you've managed to outdo yourselves.

>Michael Bay

NO

>tfw no Michael Bay directed Captain Atom movie

Transformers movies are a hot mess, but at least they look like a very expensive hot mess. The budget translates to the screen.

Justice League doesn't look like a $300 million dollar movie. It doesn't even look like a $200 million dollar movie.

>Watching jingoistic movies based on events that are less than 5 years old.

>Believing that they are anything other than blatant propaganda

Man, WB just doesn't know what a good decision is now.

>Very first Flash movie
>It's fucking Flashpoint
>Directed by Michael Bay

I don't care about politics, I care about movies, and this is a good one.

>not wanting explosions, soldiers and USA USA USA the movie feat. fast gay jew
Are you even a patriot?