>Aquaman.
>Shazam.
>The Batman.
>Batgirl.
>Suicide Squad 2.
>Flashpoint.
>Green Lantern Corps.
>Justice League Dark.

comicbookmovie.com/batman/warner-bros-unveils-updated-dc-films-slate-but-there-are-some-notable-omissions-a156238

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/07/wonder-woman-ii-flashpoint-1202133919/
youtube.com/watch?v=N493CQgQ_Hk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WW 2
>Before Aquaman
>Which is filming right now

Everything looks ok except Suicide Squad 2 and Flashpoint

Stop will the crossover bullshit until you can build the universe.

Also I hope they don't try to hire Hack Snyder again, he's a shitty director who never made a single fucking damn good movie in his life.

>Green Lantern Corps.
>Justice League Dark.
I’ll believe it when I see it.

Plus they didn’t mention the Gotham City Sirens, Harley Quinn, and The Joker vs. Harley Quinn movies.

so it's the same slate they've been showing since SDCC

>Justice League Dark
>No Justice League 2
>No Man of Steel 2

I call bullshit. Please be bullshit

I fucking hate their Aquaman, and I can already tell they're going to fuck up Black Manta. Flashpoint is a stupid idea, and WW2 is just going to be a retread of the first movie

They took out JL2 and pushed back Flashpoint it seems

Snyder got a little contract where he is promised the job on directing MoS2 and JL 2

Is simply not worth it.

>Geoff Johns legacy is going to be remembered for creating a fucking reset button
I'm so sick of Flashpoint.

JL2 wasn't on the comic-con slate

deadline.com/2017/07/wonder-woman-ii-flashpoint-1202133919/
>During Warner Bros’ Comic-Con session, a sizzle reel revealed the logos of the studio’s upcoming slate and their potential titles including Shazam, Suicide Squad 2, The Batman (with Ben Affleck’s Batman shown), Justice League Dark, Batgirl, Green Lantern Corps, The Flash — followed by a Flashpoint logo, and last, Wonder Woman II.

>Justice League Dark.
We have reached critical stupid

They shouldn't even have to be doing FP in the first place. It should be much much later to reset things the way DoFP did for FoXMen.

>WW2
>Aquaman
>Shazam
>Batman
>Green Lantern Corps.
Good

>Suicide Squad 2.
>Flashpoint.
>Justice League Dark.
STOP THE FUCKING SHARED UNIVERSE BULLSHIT

>Justice League Dark
>Halloween that year will be filled to the brim of Zatannas

>They give her pants

>Zatannas
who? nice try retard but everyone knows Justice League Dark is just some edgy 90s shitty elseworlds version of the regular justice league

looks like DChumps are going to get their garbage snyder cut after all

youtube.com/watch?v=N493CQgQ_Hk

I heard batgirl was scrapped after justice league's performance

It's not a chronological list, it's just a list.

Batgirl should be after Batman trilogy just like nightwing.

Step out of your fanboy pants for a second. Do you think there's any sort of demand for another Man of Steel? Remember this is a business, and one that deals with large amounts of money.

>I gets my news from the 4chans

OIC

I heard that WB was going under after JL turned out to be the biggest flop of the century. It turns out none of those things are true.

Suicide Squad, although shit, was one of their better movies. They're gonna take what they can get at this point.

Man of Steel is the second highest rated DCEU film behind Wonder Woman. It has also made more money.

>reset things the way DoFP did for FoXMen.
I hope not, the Foxman movies are still a huge clusterfuck after dofp.

Justice League and Transformers proved that nowadays negative reviews and word of the mouth can kill the domestic box office and severly reduce overseas.

The only thing that made people watch SS1 was the hype, this will not happen again, if JL is struggled to reach 250 millions on US how much you think SS will get?

Suicide Squad is not a safe bet at all, is a likely flop.

Superman is DC's fucking goldenboy.

Just because some people got pissed off by what Snyder did with him doesnt mean you fucking abandon him, which it looks like what DC is doing.

Henry Cavill will look different if they decide to do a Superman movie 6 or 7 years from now.

Supes is DC's Spiderman....Marvel keeps making Spider-man movies because Marvel knows people want to see Marvel's #1 guy, in the end. DC needs to fucking do the same.

FUCKING FLASHPOINT? WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE A FLASH MOVIE INSTEAD OF A SUPERMAN MOVIE??? NOT ME

no DC movie is a safe bet, they're all likely flops

>Superman is DC's fucking goldenboy.
He hasn't been for about 30 years, at least. When was the last time any Superman media actually made significant amounts of money?

>Supes is DC's Spiderman....Marvel keeps making Spider-man movies because Marvel knows people want to see Marvel's #1 guy, in the end. DC needs to fucking do the same.

I love Superman too, user, but we both know that's Batman.

>No Cyborg
I fucking knew it would never get made.

No retard, wonder woman 1 got high critical praise and the biggest profit of any superhero movie this year

A wonder woman 2 is very likely to profit

>Suicide Squad is not a safe bet at all, is a likely flop.
Actually, Suicide Squad did quite well. It only did 5 mil. less domestic than BvS while it opened to 33 million less.

>Tfw Wonder Woman 2 flops and the entire DCEU goes under

you would think but JL killed any good will WW brought it

it would need Coco or Star Wars level reviews just to get enough people to see it for it to be a disappointment

Has Zack "The Hack" Snyder been fired yet? I mean fucking get rid of him and 90% of DC's problems are gone

I still want him on cinematography.

yeah remember all those great non-snyder DC movies like Steel, Catwoman, Jonah Hex, Batman and Robin, Swamp Thing, Red, Supergirl, Superman 3, and Green Lantern

I remember Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Superman,Superman 2, Superman returns, V Vendetta, Wonder Woman, Lego Batman etc

Remember all those great marvel movies like Elktra,Punisher,Blade,Man thing etc?

Also Hulk, Thor, Iron Man 2, Dark World, Iron Man 3.

>justice league dark

Now I'm interested.

You mean the report based on literally whos that were confirmed false by multiple scoopers and the studio within half a day?

>WB will go full retard, and not make the most common sense choice to release it in the same pre-Halloween October slot they released "It" this year

>They are still doing Flashpoint
someone fucking kill Johns

You think there is more of a demand for Aquaman?

After Justice League?

Four years ago... on mixed reception, too

>flashpoint
Why the soft reboot?
Pretend the Snyder films don't exist and work with what isn't loathed by the GA.
Nobody's going to watch a reboot film for a franchise they don't give a shit about.

I have no idea why they ever even considered doing it in the first place. Cyborg just can't helm his own movie, he can barely helm his own comic with his non-existent rogues gallery and barely-there supporting cast.

In which of these movies will Cavill appear 1 last time (on his current contract)?
I suppose that would be Flashpoint, then he would have to lose a lot of weight (or do CGI).
But I wish it was Shazam.

Flashpoint is a retarded idea, give flash his own unique movie, you must rebuild the shared universe from Hack synder bullshit before trying again.
Flashpoint also could fuck WW image, if you want a reboot do a COIE movie or simply don't.

We already knew Wonder Woman 2 was happening, with Jenkins directing of course, since WB isn't THAT stupid.

>FUCKING FLASHPOINT? WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE A FLASH MOVIE INSTEAD OF A SUPERMAN MOVIE??? NOT ME
Try being a Wondy-fag sometime. Yes, let's make a flick based off a story wherein the star of the only critically praised film in this series is portrayed as an absurdly evil monster who murders children. That sounds like a great idea!

I mean, do we know that's what's happening here? WB could completely change the story for the movie like the CW did with their own version of Flashpoint.

>implying DC actually gives a shit about slutty clothes on their female characters with the exception of Wondie
>implying wouldn't have her introduction scene be her in Vegas with her traditional top hat and fishnets before Constantine comes to her asking to "get the band back together"/"use her magic for real now"

See, you'd like to think that, but this is Warner Bros. one of the grand champions of finding a way to fuck up the simplest things. The fact they opted to adapt Flashpoint, a nigh-universally hated story, in the first fucking place points to how completely goddamned stupid they are. These fucks can't put out a decent Superman movie for fucks sake! They're too busy working on DLC-I mean a dozen other interconnected movies at the same time. They are absolutely incompetent enough to totally obliterate the good will created by the solo flick. They may already have with Justice League.

>Man of Steel 2

Let it go, user.

>No Man Of Steel 2
Don't care then

So everything looks grey/blue and all action scenes happen in the dark? Oh, and you can have a shitload of dark figures against light backgrounds as well.

>all the fuckboys ITT laughing at Justice League Dark
Jesus Christ just let me have this one thing. Just let me look forward to the thing I've wanted since Man of Steel.

I dont give a shit about anything else.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but the need for a cinematic universe seems like a very tiring gimmick and a sort of creative block.

Just do the fucking movies, fuck it if they're tied because some retard decided to take a nod to some shitty 90's event in the dialogue or made Jack McJackins appear during 0.2 seconds in some dumb scene.

So
No superman??????????????

FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS

>Supes is DC's Spiderman

No.
For fucks sake, why is so hard for people to understand that recognizable doesn't equal liked?

Yes, Superman is easly one of the most well known heroes in the world, but that doesn't mean all people like him.
In case you missed it, people have been hating on him for several years because they think he is bullshit, too powerful and boring.

Spider-man has been more liked than Superman for quite a while now.

Why do people keep assuming that doing Flashpoint means including its bullshit when all these cape book movies only take the name and some core ideas from the comics?

In this case they are only going to build it around the concept of Flash travels to the past and changes the future.
They are not going to do the whole Atlantean/Amazon war for obvious reasons.

I said significant amounts of money. There's a reason why they added Batman to the sequel.

A lot of people hate spiderman since one more day since he's pretty much a sitcom on comic format.

All big heroes got haters

Because they need a reason to be outraged. Homecoming and Civil War didn't have anything to do with their comic book counterparts, yet they still assume Flashpoint will.

Flashpoint will happen before most because the rumors are pretty much saying Affleck will appear in it so they can finish his contract and then recast him in Reeves Batman movie.

Superman is more like DC's Captain America. The last time he was truly relevant was when he died.

I get exhausted only by looking at that list. Just cancel this shit of a cinematic universe already.

>X will happen because rumors

>Flashpoint, a nigh-universally hated story

That's just not true, buddy.

>They are not going to do the whole Atlantean/Amazon war for obvious reasons.

Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa are already confirmed for it.

>Batgirl
>Green Lantern Corps
>Justice League Dark

Literally not going to happen.

Because history has proven that Warner Bros. is dumb enough to do it.

Oh fuck off, Flashpoint is shit.

Your fan fiction forgot the Gotham city sirens and nightwing movies that already have directors attached.

No Superman movie?

Fuck you WB

>Oh fuck off, Flashpoint is shit.

Maybe, but not universally hated.

Green lantern is their fifth most popular hero after the trinity and flash

Why would they make a Nightwing movie? Nobody in Normiestan has ever heard of that character

Were you dropped on the head as a child?

SWEET

>Suicide Squad, although shit, was one of their better movies
breddy sad desu

>Superman is DC's fucking goldenboy.
that would be batman you imbecile

go discuss this on Sup Forums you fucking casuals

>Wonder Woman II.
of course
>Aquaman.
already finished
>Shazam.
could happen
>The Batman.
Inevitabable
>Batgirl.
Chick audiences will make this happen
>Suicide Squad 2.
Sure why not?
>Flashpoint.
Very unlikely
>Green Lantern Corps.
Johns is dreaming
>Justice League Dark.
Still never happening.

>There's a reason why they added Batman to the sequel.

Wanting that Avengers money without laying the groundwork first. Funny enough, with a competent director, it would have worked too.

>In case you missed it, people have been hating on him for several years because they think he is bullshit, too powerful and boring

You're aware that that is an extremely vocal minority that know nothing about the character, right? The sales for MoS, despite having mixed reception, says it all; people want fucking Superman. It's just that DC/WB are so incompetent they can't deliver on that.

Not after being dragged down though two consecutive failures in a row.

You mean like Superman who has had 3? I love Superman but to pretend he's the biggest hero and not Batman is insanity. Batman isn't just the biggest hero in DC comics he's the biggest in all comics

so i was right for the past 2 years. Cyborg solo movie was never gna happen with this version, and the idea of a solo Cyborg movie is retarded.

And a total flop at the box office.

MoS, BvS and JL were Superman movies.

cmon mate, if they dial down the cgi, and reduce the budget to 200mil, snyder can make be profitable. both BvS and MoS had good earnings.

id love a live action movie adaptation of the animated movie.
they wont do it, there is no way they would show gal gadot as the villain, but id watch it.

Well a solo cyborg movie with the sadboy DCEU cyborg and not B O O Y A H won't happen

>he's a shitty director
Yes
>who never made a single fucking damn good movie in his life
No, he's just never made a good capeshit. Sucker punch in particular was Kino.