Is anyone legit worried trump's assassination is coming

is anyone legit worried trump's assassination is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h0elooks/status/796336719419281409
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots#Barack_Obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama's didnt come, even in two terms.

And I'll admit crazed racist, that on average own more guns so has an even higher likely hood, are worse than crazed liberals.

The real issue might be riots and the death of some good officers.

Again assassination means pence which is what is worse than trump for those lunatics.

Keep in mind that you're expecting libtards to actually be proactive.

twitter.com/h0elooks/status/796336719419281409

All future elections would then be decided by bloodbath. Democracy dies if Trump is assassinated.

He won't even live to see a second term anyway, you guys realize he's 70 right?

>extremist lefties literally wanting Pence as president

What

punished pence will turn the US into a hard conservative christian theocracy if the don gets killed

hmm do the liberals even have guns?
also would they live with themselves if pence got in?

Nah. The people who would want him dead hate Pence even more. Pence is the Don's life insurance policy. If they kill Trump they install an actual right winger that loves Jesus.

I feel like he's gonna be used someday. And be held responsible for today's US wealth and/or failures and will try to scapegoat him

i am.

reminder to report every threat you read or hear about to the proper authorities.

this

kek

Not too worried. The Secret Service actually does a great job.

The Secret Service protected Barry Obama for 8 years...and he he had almost one assassination attempt every month...of course we never heard about any of them, as they were covered-up by the media to make him look loved.

Basically this. That's the only logical reason why he was selected instead of Hillary. It's like they knew the market corrections *had* to happen, within these next four years, otherwise 4-8 years of further inflation would lead to too much instability.

They needed a fall guy.

What about BLM? They might try to do something

That don't mean shit

There will be terrorist attack, (((economic downturn))) or some other false flag.

Been shouting that here all day but my threads keep getting deleted. The amerifuck government will not accept this and he will die mysteriously

>And I'll admit crazed racist, that on average own more guns so has an even higher likely hood, are worse than crazed liberals.
There have already been two attempts to kill Trump already

This.

Expect BLM's shit to get kicked in soon honestly watch the don label them as a terrorist org.

>implying they'll let a mob of angry niggers anywhere near the God Emperor without mowing them down...
It'll start massive riots though, could be fun.

It might. Trump's rise mimics Fortuyn's, and Fortuyn was shit with all but the approvement of the establishment.

Of course, then rose Wilders. The left can not win this through violence. They continually seem to think it's just one man. After dozens of examples, they still think that.

The left currently has no recourse. Literally nothing.
They assassinate? Civil war, they lose a civil war.
Cheat and intimidate the electoral college, civil war.
Dindus riot and martial law? Civil war they lose.
Starting ww3 with putin in the next 70 days is possible but russia is going to put up with a ton of shit. They know if they wait it out they get justice and peace and if one thing putin has tried to do is secure peace.
This upset ruins the NWO. Don't get me wrong, they wont stop but the US is no longer part of it. Unless trump goes back on it.

Sad right? The crazy rednecks with guns are more Tolerant of someone they disagree with then a bunch of liberal assholes who preach tolerance for everyone. As long as you don't disagree with them right?

*shot

y'all niggas underestimate how well the president is protected

if he shows up anywhere there are special ops/snipers that camp out days in advance, literally just keeping an eye out for spooks

kek will stop the bullet.

There would be no faster way to destroy neoloberalism.

When they try to kill the messenger, they validate the message. He'd be a martyr.

yes, I hope the secret service does their job.

but kennedy happened

>implying libtards weren't protesting and rioting against the government before it was cool

Lol liberals gave up their gun rights. They get PTSD when they shoot AR's. They couldnt hit the broadside of a barn

I called this as soon as Pence got the nomination

>There's nothing to worry about goy.

I say, we can at least know the lone wolf gunman isn't Russian? :^)

You think the left will assassinate him? No, it'll be the Republican establishment and the Bush family that'll be behind it.

Well, to be honest the crazies in america today are from the far left. If anyone will try to assassinate the president it would be the "YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MAIL" type.

But if they assassinate Trump, we get Pence for president which is 5,000x worse so I would say he is fairly safe.

Also with help from the government

>The left can do literally nothing.
They buy out Pence and then assassinate Trump with a deluded crazy gunman that acted alone.

Just like they're going to rig the elections

KEK! I just realized how true this is.

Nope. The God Emperor has a CCW. If he sees them before the SS do he'll shoot them himself. Especially if it's some half cocked google.

The leftists can't assassinate him because that requires the use of firearms.

Nothing will happen to him. Even before it was decided Trump tower was barricaded to prevent this exact shit.

Truth. Obama had 5 known assassination attempts/plots that were foiled by the secret service.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots#Barack_Obama

not really,
KEK wouldnt let that happen

If he dies Emperor Pence will take his place. That guy would go full stratholme on that fucking continent.

It's a lose/lose for the globalists.
They kill him and he becomes a martyr
They don't, and he Makes America Great Again

kennedy was killed by an ex-marine sniper named lee harvey oswald. these leftists pussy's are afraid to even look at a gun. remember gersh kuntsman? imagine him trying to kill trump.

CHECKED

A little, but I bet his secret service are fucking celebrating his win due to it being known that Hillary is a huge cunt to her staff and security. Trump is supposed to be uber bro tier from the shit you hear... if only the media would have covered it.

>implying oswald even fired off a single round
>implying he wasn't actually trying to find and take out the real saboteurs

Anyone report to the FBI yet?

>implying they aren't too stupid and ignorant to know what Pence is.

true, look at his wound. the exit wound is on the wrong side of his head from where the library was. but im just saying since its gone down in history that it was him

>extremist lefties literally don't think about the consequences of their action
Does this surprise you?

Amitabha

we would destroy our own government, and then if anybody was left, we would start murdering the rest of the world :( .. or :) tomato, potato

i will fight for Trump and my burger brethren

I think he way too much of a loose cannon for the powers that be to allow. Hopefully their are some true patriots in the SS and FBI that will be able to keep him safe.

Even if the worst does happen he will have a legacy of achieving the impossible and slaying two candidates from the US' most entrenched and corrupt political dynasties. He will be an immortal hero.

Let's put it this way.

If he's assassinated and doesn't die, then I'll be shitting my pants.

Religionfags know what I mean.

Man now I wish I was good at photoshop so I could make a Punished Pence picture.

I'm honestly worried about a crazed hipster trying to outhipster everyone else and going after Trump

His age is irrelevant

Obama is a globalist puppet just like his predecessors and "competitors" so of course they wouldn't assassinate him. Trump isn't. And nobody is nearly as bad as SJW psychos, who fanatically fight for the globalists who want to destroy their country. Trump supporters aren't the ones physically assaulting opposing supporters. Trump supporters didn't try to assassinate Hillary. Trump supporters don't make constant comments on social media about assassinating Hillary. Electing Trump was about stopping those savages as much as his America-first policies and lack of corruption.

You're a 12y/o retard or just and average Sup Forumsack.

People were shooting at reagan, and have you ever heard of eco-terrorists?! Or communist uprising, member the USSR. We litterly had a politician who got shot 15 years ago by a 'leftie'.

>BLM
>Doing something as difficult as assassinating someone

The most they can do is have a little chimpout and loot shops

But they hate guns what is he gonna do throw PBR at him

he's not gonna get assasinated. Putin supports the guy (though, this will likely change within a year or so) and nobody else would dare touch him. also, some salty butthurt retarded-ass libcuck who can't properly hold a guy is not a thread to one of the most secured men on this planet.

In any case, even if he does get assasinated, not a shitstorm, but a shit hurricane will happen because Pence is fifteen times worse than Trump.

This

The average American male lives to be 80.

This is truth
SJW are the most intolerant people on the planet
On a side note, has anyone herd of any leftist an hero themselves?
If right-wingers had lost we would have gone "Ah shit, that sucks" gone to work and gotten on with our lives. Left-wingers on the other hand scream and cry "HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?" then hang themselves.

I would feel bad for the assassin.

Most crimes are only punished in one realm and one lifetime.

Well that faggot in Dallas (sniper) was BLM.

They want the guns banned for the most part, I wouldn't be surprised if they try pussy out. Although it would be funny to see them try full brit style, using a sharp stick because of all the morally banned assault weapons

>yesterday
>at work
>election mentioned
>asked if I'd heard anything as I'd just come in
>'no'
>normies start discussing hyperbole
>remain silent
>with Trump and that Putin it will be nuclear war
>he's such a womaniser
>his hair is like a squirrel
>etc.
>I hopes someone shoots him
>it's our only hope
>I'd do it myself
>t. 60 year old woman

Pretty worrying.

>not realizing one term is only 4 years
cmon, i know you britbongs have been living under a 200 year old cunt queen who just wont die, but this is murika we dont have queens and kangz in out kuntry

Hope you told that woman to bin her gun.

>liberal left fags
>guns

Kek

>BLM actually kills him
>we now have legit reason to be racist

>Trump supporters aren't the ones physically assaulting opposing supporters.

Except they definitely are.

who killed 5 cops at a distance of like 200 yards and need a sniper to hit at that distance, and he shot somewhere around 200 rounds so, yes he is a nigger faggot but he was in an open shoot out not an assassination attempt.

No harm will come to djt or the right wing death squads will roll killing sjws and shillaryiets from Florida to California!

desu if he was assassinated I think it'd wake even more people up to the corruption and the """(((peaceful)))""" left's shenanigans

But I have seen retards advocating it on Twitter/FB, lel. Wonder if the NSA is gonna do something about these terrorist threats.

Meanwhile in reality, Putin just congratulated Trump and proposed a dialogue to calm the situation that democrats have set up.

Implying leftists know enough about politics to realize this.

Im Legit Excited for it

Oh really?

I haven't read those details, niggers truly can't aim.
Wasn't he also an ex-soldier?

>was selected
>talking about (((they))) like they did anything in his favor
>being this fucking retarded
Trump won because the people wanted him, the establishment was absolutely BTFO yesterday.

Not worried about nutty leftists although they might be the patsy. The prospect of offing President elect Trump will be considered by the global elites.

>reagan
>USSR
>15 years ago

>ever heard of eco-terrorists
not int he last 10 years

they got lazy. a libtard today wont do anything