What's the best Disney cartoon they've produced?

What's the best Disney cartoon they've produced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68
youtu.be/z5GQ6ov71E4
video.disney.com/watch/how-to-hook-up-your-home-theater-4be387e52d43da0e1266b068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your mom

Quack Pack

The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show

DASHING AND DARING

Wander over Yonder

/thread

Dave the Barbarian

Gravity Falls or Wander Over Yonder

Home on the Range, followed closely by Chicken Little

The only real candidates are:

Gargoyles
Phineas & Ferb
Gravity Falls
Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Wander was shit, Milo Murphy's Law is shit, Kim Possible, Proud Family, and most of the other cartoons were good but not "best ever" material.

Those last three are low budget shit with obnoxious child characters. That automatically disqualifies them.

Move Star down to the good tier and replace with Filmore, you Filistine. Otherwise, while I wasn't completely into Phineas and GF I'd generally agree with you. You have reasonable tas...

>Milo Murphy's Law is shit

You are dead to me, user.

Recess.

Are the Mickey Mouse shorts made by them? Those are really good

wander or the mickey shorts yeah

>no Kim Possible

BOOOOO!

pretty much this. woy is GOAT

Star vs.

New Mickey Mouse shorts
House of Mouse
Mickey Mouse Works
Recess
New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

That’s about it.

>Wander was shit

I wouldn't include Mickey Mouse Works. The animation was alright but not really groundbreaking, and the stories were often lackluster. I just expect more polish and visual effort from Mickey Mouse and co. I do remember a few decent ones like Hansel and Gretel and the one where they go after the Phantom Blot though. House of Mouse put MMWs shorts to better use by including them as part of a larger, fan-service loaded package.

The new Mickey Mouse shorts have amazing backgrounds, and know when to keep the story short and simple. One could argue that the Toon Boom animation and tweening is off putting, but I feel like they have a lot of fun with it and make it feel like its raising the standards of said animation styles.

>Wander was shit
>Milo Murphy's Law is shit
you take that back boyo

Man, I don't think I could choose. Been watching Disney cartoons on television since the very beginning - yes, even Wuzzles. For me what's more important than what was best is the collective good memories I have from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68

The Hansel and Gretel short was phenomenal. LIke if that had a bigger animation budget, you could put that into a Fantasia.

Either Wander or Star vs.

You can't explain what's good about it, none of you guys can.

The writing is good enough to the point where I laugh my ass off at every Hater-focused episode at least, and the Wander episodes usually entertain me enough to not skip them.
Lord Hater generally is the best character ever written. He cannot do anything without it being entertaining in some fashion.

I personally liked Dominator a ton but that's subjective desu

I watched the first two episodes and it's just okay. Does it get better?

Christ user the first two episodes are some of the weakest ones, just keep watching for a little and it'll get the ball rolling.

Gargoyles

Fillmore Fillmore Fillmore Fillmore Fillmore Fillmore

Tangled: the Series

Every single one with Donald Duck in it.

bamp

Imagine having taste this shit

The only real answer is Wander.

>Starshitters

The Simpsons.

>posters in this thread don't know how good classic Disney shorts are
Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of their television shows and newer shorts, but there really needs to be more love for their golden, silver, and bronze age shorts.
youtu.be/z5GQ6ov71E4

If you mean tv series, I'd guess Gargoyles seems to have held up over time as the most common answer. The writing was a lot more ambitious as were the themes and characterization versus usual kids' cartoons. Obviously trying for a Batman: the Animated Series approach. Even then, the series has some really shitty episodes, characters, and arcs, though. I even gave up watching towards the end.

Most of the others are nostalgia to answer or the opposite (it just aired or is airing so it must be the best). Ducktales was influential as a show, etc. and Gravity Falls also has a lot of things borderline ripping it off right now, but I don't know if that says they're good. Phineas and Ferb and Kim Possible had some similar impacts.

I guess one problem is it's hard to compare and contrast because there's so much variety. Do you mean funniest show, best plot, best characters, most emotional, best animated, best plot? Different answer for each category.

Also here have a pic related. If you open up to shorts and movies there's so much competition though and I don't think any of the tv shows would scratch a top 20 list.

I really liked the Ducktales movie with the genie as a kid, was definitely one of my favorites.

As far as classic shorts, the one where they wind up in the whales belly, and the one where theyre driving the RV while eating corn will always be a part of my childhood memories.

Gargoylefag is the only guy on this board that pushes for a show constantly and doesn't act like an autistic retard in the process so kudos to you

Gargoyles
Darkwing Duck
Mighty Ducks

Age of Apocalypse for mature audience. the intro is synthwave and montages of human genocide and dead Avengers

>Star Justice Warriors saying their Shitshow is better than anything
Want a good series about princesses, Watch Sofia the First, Not joking

Their best show is Objectivley Penn Zero

1950's George Geef cartoons have yet to be topped.

They even made a new one in 2012

>posters in this thread don't know how good classic Disney shorts are
>Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of their television shows and newer shorts, but there really needs to be more love for their golden, silver, and bronze age shorts.
That's not what the OP asked though

Wander Over Yonder without a doubt.

>New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

THIS.

Okay, i understand your taste, but
>Wander was shit
No, i don't

>They even made a new one in 2012

wait what?

video.disney.com/watch/how-to-hook-up-your-home-theater-4be387e52d43da0e1266b068

They even reused some backgrounds from one of the 1950 cartoons in it

I will forever hope for a season 3,even if it's in comic form. Or even just a movie would be fine. A movie that uses some of their ideas for hater and wander's origins could be cool.

I'll admit that it took be a while to actually get into WOY (maybe around 10 episodes) and it was a bit rough at times, but I blame Disney for not letting Craig do what he originally wanted with season 1. I do find the earlier episodes enjoyable when going back to them though, and season 2 was pretty solid.

>Wander was shit
Go fuck yourself