Feeling some good schadenfreude today

Feeling some good schadenfreude today.

It's pathetic how so many people are so moved and influenced by media fear mongering

Top Kek

>schadenfreude

NAZI WORDS
LITERALLY HITLER!

It will only be okay when the world's progressive population is thinned out.

So in one day trump has already reduced the degenerate population?

He is more efficient than the Germans

>muslim is an ethnicity
Jesus

Unfortunately, no one will kill himself, no one will leave. We had same shit dropping in Russia when Putin won.

I've seen people believing insane things.

Black people thinking they're going to be lunched.
Native Americans who think they're going to concentration camps.
People who think Trump is going to do something against LGBT rights.
Lots of declarations that this election means that their lives are worth nothing.

I'm just confused. How do they get such bizarre, insane ideas about what is going to happen? Why the fuck would ANY of that happen? And they're saying as if they're 100% convinced that it will.

Lynched, not lunched. Though I wouldn't be surprised if someone said people are going to be cannibals now.

Does the suicide hotline give out instruction booklets or something?
You know, these whiny liberal faggots preening about suicide through their crocodile tears are stopping actual suicidal people from getting through.

>ethic muslim

your ethnicity has nothing to do with being a muslim or not. this ethnicity/genger/race politics is getting out of hand.

Trump surprisingly seems like a good option for Turkey though, so our media -especially the ones that support the government- have been talking positively about him.

so i guess congrats to America for electing the right person.

Please keep posting more shitlib despair. I need it.

this fear mongering should be fucking illegal. I'm so sick of hearing about "freedom of the press" and how that includes the medias right to sensationalize or straight up lie to the public. I would be extremely happy if certain media practices were made illegal. Give us the facts and let us decide for ourselves. We don't want to be told what to do or how society will judge us for making a particular choice. Just give us the facts and fuck off, we'll take it from there.

I wonder how they fucking planed to war russkies with such hysterical cowardly freaks?

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Because the lying shitstain media hypnotized them into believing that was so.

Scared of what? At worst they won't be able to get their family across the border illegally anymore?

Women think suddenly poor unattractive men will start groping them in the streets?

>Liberals on suicide watch

It has to be this way.

I don't feel any schadenfreude for a bunch of people that are mentally children who actually take away resources for people that are ACTUALLY suicidal, instead using them in akin to a child stamping it's feet in the toy asile because you would get them the new Lego kit.

Like literally man these people are CRYING and having literal ANXIETY ATTACKS and FEELING SICK TO STOMACH AND GOING TO THROW UP.

They feel that way, its their right to fee that way! They feel afraid of boogeymen in the closet MAN SHOW COMPASSION

Fear mongering makes money, leaf. You lure them with sensational headlines, then appeal to as many people's confirmation bias as possible to make them keep coming back. That's how media makes money nowadays.

Ah shit sorry, I meant to say wouldn't get. Just woke up.

>the weak should fear the strong

Kek

he's memeing, effendi

Mega kek

There's nothing shameful about it friendo

The chick who posted this has been losing her mind on facebook since Trump got elected.

Is it the Dacia Sandero?

Remember when Lindsay Graham gave out Trump's phone number and Trump redirected incoming calls to a MAGA ad. Wouldn't it be wonderful if suicidal lefties phoned in to cry about Trump only for Trump to pick up the phone

There were Republicans making similar statements back in 08 when Obama won, but it's worse this time because so many people are just disconnected from reality. Victim-hood culture and echo chambers have amplified every molehill into a mountain.

Even when they lose, liberals are insufferable. I can't believe this many people fell so hard for media fearmongering

'least we get some good screens though

THIS IS MORE THANK OK! Its what I wanted.

goddamn the west went downhill since end of the cold war, hopefully these people will stop being fucking pussies now

Dear diary, today I cut the hair of my pony figurine because my dad wouldn't let me try a cigarette t. 8years old

lololololol

>NimbleNavigator
That's bait. Nimble navigator is an /r/donald meme

So many libs are self purging and self deporting. These people are so pathetic.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M SO DEVASTATED. I JUST HAD AN ANXIETY ATTACK

the only other candidate in Florida that got any support was Johnsons, and that was from Republicans who didnt like Trump.

People just hated Clinton

>attention seeking libtards calling SPH because their entire life is a hyperbole meanwhile legitimately suicidal people like victims of abuse and disillusioned veterans have to ride it out

I have never been more serious in saying that we need to round these fucking maggots up.

SAME. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING AT THE THOUGHT OF THIS XENOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOT ACTUALLY HAVING POWER! I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS THINKING ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE OF COLOUR WHO ARE GETTING LYNCHED AS WE SPEAK [INSERT TEARY EYED PIC]

It seems to me very strange. A kid can fear boogeymen in a loo, its ok. When adult is dropping shit because of imaginary enemy it looks like mental illness.

exactly, they should focus their anger on the DNC.

>their entire life is a hyperbole

FUCK. I've never heard anyone state this so clearly.

Gonna reuse this.

amazing it is like with those emo kids back in 2005, you might ask yourself what happened to all of them and the answer is simple, they just killed themselves

>some good schadenfreude today.

Mate I've been swimming in Schadenfreude for the last 24 hours, I'm so happy I could just lie there and do nothing for the rest of the evening. I can't wait to see Trump in action, this is going to be so hilarious.
Also, I've been drinking so many liberal tears I don't even know if I can take anymore.

from what I understood if Johnson withdrew, his votes would have gone to Trump anyway. Anyway peace burgers, Based DutDut endorses Trump so all is well again.

i can't be sure if people are memeing or not, after checking out the pics in this thread. it must be a shock for the people. however this shock might kick out the faggotry out of them and they may come to their senses.

>this fear mongering should be fucking illegal.
Believe me leaf, I wish we could stop it without trampling on the first amendment. I wish we could.

Unlike the libtards though, we aren't fucking tyrants and we aren't going to trample on rights because of our feelings.

Not an argument.

tbf converting to islam means you have to learn arabic and follow rules made by arab imams

Rofled.

i fucking hate this shit. It's not a protest vote. It's a vote. Democracy is not a game where you do whatever you can to make the people you don't like lose. To "spite vote" specifically to attempt to deny other Americans representation is borderline traitorous.

I didn't vote Stein because I want Hillary to lose. I voted Stein because I felt she best respresented me of the candidates I was aware of. It doesn't matter that i knew she wouldn't win; democracy isn't about winning. She didn't steal my vote from Hillary because I wouldn't have voted Clinton either way

Nice thread

I agree this isn't OK. Why the hell are taxpayers maintaining a National Suicide Prevention Hotline? This is retarded, let them die, you'll be doing a favor to America and the World.

Anyone that would consider suicide over the result of a election won't last through life anyway.

If they think this is the worst thing that can happen to them, LOL, they are in for a rude ass awakening.

By drafting everyone in the country with a spine so only worthless cucks were left after the war.

Someone should make an edit of that Simpson's picture
"Could it be true? Is Trump not actually a genocidal maniac like the media says?
No, its the rest of America that's wrong"

Democracy is not okay guys

Lol

Tippy top kek this morning

Google is hand selecting the most butthurt articles for my viewing pleasure.

Also why would you end your life just because Trump won? I don't get the drama at all

I've seen a lot of liberals outraged at protest voters now, screaming about how stupid they are and how they should have voted for THEIR candidate.

They don't get it. Protest voters DID NOT WANT YOUR CANDIDATE.

The liberal tears are delicious. Sucks that their hypocrisy and name-calling lost them what was predicted to be a democrat win.

""and god forbid you voice an opinion that isn't pro trump everyone bashes you for it""

Not so funny anymore when you're on the wrong side of the comment section, eh? Fucking hell.

if they are as sad as i am happy i can understand it

OH BETTER UNDO THE ELECTION AND REMOVE DEMOCRACY BECAUSE SOME CHILDREN ARE HAVING A TANTRUM

That was a shtipost by somebody from /poi/, turkroach.

Evolution at work holy shit

I mean he's not wrong.

You put it perfectly, I'll probably be copying you in the near future

Freedom of the press is one of the things that protects Sup Forums, Leaf.

> Trump already creating jobs in the drycleaning sector

And he hasn't even been inaugurated yet!

I know right? Sure there's some delicious flat chest girls out there, but part of being a 10/10 is having the whole package: tits, ass, thighs, midriff

>tfw germans and finns are the only ones in the world who have a word for the feeling
Vahingonilo or Schadenfreude, pick your choice

i've been telling you guys, the sharters are literally leftist babies who depend on welfare

> "terrified" is the latest word destroyed by the left

I fucking hate this shit

Top kek. That unintentional banter.

>killing yourself over an election
Jesus Christmas, these "people" are emotional retarded.

Kek, Where are you living ?

The best part is they still don't get it.

The fucking reason he won was because normal people were tired of being called racists, sexist bigots just for not voting left.

So what do they do?

Every fucking leftist throws a tantrum and pulls out the full vocabulary.

>isn't sure about free speech

>is on Sup Forums

Underrated kek

Yea this isn't ok. There shouldn't be that many pussies in the population.

I never understood that desu. Maybe I'm autistic. If I was ever /actually/ suicidal I would reach into my desk, grab my pistol, chamber a round, and blow my brains out. Or grab a bottle of pills and eat them all.

I don't get the "GUYS I MIGHT KILL MYSELF" mentality I guess. If you're going to do it, do it. Otherwise fuck off, grab a drink, and go back to shitposting.

Again, maybe I'm just autistic.

Lol. Give them time, they need to process their failure and come to a clearer understanding.

...of their new President Donald Trump

LOL

I got out of the state, but those are all faggots from new jersey