Trump's victory has given momentum to a movement for California to secede by 2020

> Trump's victory has given momentum to a movement for California to secede by 2020

If this actually comes to fruition I just want to tell you Sup Forumstards, as a Californian liberal, thank you faggots so much and congrats on your win! Praise kek am I right?

We'll just be taking our $2.5 trillion GDP and the world’s 6th largest economy with us, but you guys can go right on on having a ball with your new God Emperor Donald.

ibtimes.com/what-calexit-california-considers-leaving-us-after-trump-win-2444019

Mods why do you keep deleting my thread? I’m not breaking any rules. Is this place even worse of an echochamber than I had imagined? I felt like we were having a fun conversation. Everyone wins – the U.S. can stay forever red after we take away our 55 blue delegates. And hey, maybe even you’ll be able to turn Washington and Oregon red when we leave. Gotta dream big Sup Forums! We’ll take our spics and nig nogs with us, no problem!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdfa.ca.gov/files/pdf/card/2AgStatReview_pg17_1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you be so happy? Silicon valley doesn't pay taxes.

And to the guy who said we'd fail because half our population is on welfare: All I have to say to you good sir is that if there is a secession, you can believe whatever you want to believe - I won't have to care anymore.

What army will defend you from Mexico? Hope all the faggots and trannys make good soldiers.

>Cali seceding

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dream on faggots

Why not wait for the great earthquake so we can slowly watch kekifornia slowly slide into the pacific ocean where it belongs?

Also 1.5 of your 2.5 GDP is spent at Starbucks you corporate fellators.

You won't be missed.

Won't have to deal with middle America and the South anymore and you can keep Donald for yourselves.

As a born and raised Californian. I can't wait to join the death squads that will purge this state of liberals and regressive. Please grant me this opportunity in 2020.

>when liberals suddenly like the idea of secession
your tears satiate me

How are you going to fucking sustain your economy when we tax imported water on your bitch ass?

You know you're free to take up residence in a different state right?

KEK! but but "muh almond farms"

Sure op

I'll throw in Quebec as a potential ally if you'd like

>Seceding
>Most liberal got no guns

Yah OK buddy

> implying the drought hasn't already been receding
> implying we won't come up with something like solar-powered water filtration or some shit
> implying I haven't been wasting the same amount of water as I always have been since the "drought" occurred

Obviously you don't know Cali. Our cars already drive themselves friend. We are the innovation of the world.

Good. We don't want you either.

Enjoy your brand-new third world hellhole

>he thinks any state will secede ever

Spoken like a true transplant. My family has been in this state for over 50 years. I'll gladly die to purge liberal scum from this great state. See you in 2020.

And I'd gladly love for you to give us an excuse to wipe you from this existence :)

no military no guns no fresh water supply

have fun be assraped by la raza

>implying California will survive 50 years without a bailout from the United States
>implying California's military is in any able to handle a Mexican race war

NICE MEME!!!!

Good luck with with that GDP when we move the farms a few hundred miles east and don't need to buy from you guys. Also have fun with silicon valley abandoning you for lower taxes in the second world

this

Now can you give me that graph without farmer subsidiaries added in to make the south look bad?

Holy shit this has to be bait. You are possibly the most stupid fucking libfuck with no knowledge of how a country works that ever existed. Please do secede. Hopefully I personally get to kill you when we invade you.

Yeah, it really sucks that our farms are highly productive as a result of good soil, a long growing season, the use of modern agricultural methods and extensive irrigation and having an agriculture industry more than twice the size of any other state's.

cdfa.ca.gov/files/pdf/card/2AgStatReview_pg17_1.pdf

Also, have you given thought you as to who is gonna work your farms when Trump deports the illegals? Are YOU gonna go work the fields in shit conditions for less than minimum wage? lol I don't think so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>He thinks they'll survive without the US

>it's Brexit all over again
>we will secede!
Libtards always predictable in their butthurt and as always living in a country with a wrong people.

The soil a few hundred miles to the east will be just as good.

And the free market will push automation in farming to replace the lack of cheap illegal labor

lol

>Califonia leaves the US
>Mexicans start flooding in en masse
>everyone else is pushed out within 10 years
>California goes back to Mexico

Don't get angry yet, let Sup Forums have its celebration and let's give Trump an honest handshake. It's time to see what MAGA and free market capitalism can really do. They've been right so far, maybe it's the best thing to happen to America.

Take out farming subsidies and federal pork leaving the map with legitimate federal aid.

For example,Texas by its own constitution can't deficit spend. It therefore has little to no debt.

Meanwhile California makes up ~13% of the nations population but contains ~37% of the nations welfare recipients (federal and state)

Oh boy oh boy
I wish a nigga would