Family divided by Trump

Does anyone have any family members acting out as a result of Trump winning? Post your stories here.

My sister apparently called my mom crying this morning saying she wouldn't be home for a while. My dad voted for Trump and my mom wrote-in (which she has every fucking right to do). I was warned not to tease her but I don't think I can help the giant grin that will be on my face next time I see her.

My family went Trump, Johnson, Johnson, Johnson, Hillary, Hillary. I'm the only one who voted for the winner.

My sisters cried about it, my mother is just baffled but kind of excited for the wacky ride, me and my father don't give a damn.

Not divided but my parents didn't like my smug smile, at all

Good goy family member is depressed. Their children, wife, parents, parents in law, and brothers all voted Trump.
Currently is ignoring problems with degenerate juice.

My family voted for Trump, even my left leaning sister because she hates Mexicans. She was even fucking laughing at him winning, it was great.

Voted Trump, Hillary, Hillary and my friend got pressured into voting Hillary.

I won.

The only person in my immediate family who didn't want Trump were my mom, sister and a cousin. Everyone else was Pro-Trump or didn't give a shit and didn't vote.

get a better family user

I was visiting my folks this morning (They live along my route to my workplace). My mom told me to start learning Russian since according to some government cuckmedia "experts" on propagandized defense studies Trump is going to sell us off to Putin for some of dem oil monies or something..

I just couldn't hide my smug smile and answered her: Da!

>talking to family members

Normies get out. REEEEEEEEE

Got a few classmates crying and a few hoping for assassination.

God the butt hurt is great.

>pressured into voting Hillary
then your friend probably voted Trump

How the fuck are you getting pressured into anonymous voting

we held a contest who could produce the smuggest smile

I didn't even vote and made a joke about MAGA to my dad and he sent me like 50 texts freaking out. This is what he thinks:

- war
- no more Medicare
- no more Medicaid
- every nonwhite person will be genocided
- gestapo in the streets

California.

>tfw your gf is an illegal immigrant and is extrenely upset

My 14 year old tumblrina sister is acting up

She's crying and everything

This morning she was like Donald Trump thinks he's better because he's not a woman?? I couldn't find anything on that so it was probably her being tumblr

My sister said she was going to make an "op ed" about all of her family voting trump. Because she said now all she is is a piece of ass and women can't do anything
She wants to write how we are all racist
She has no ethnic friends and was just married Catholic idk haha
really surprised I was able to convince my mom tho to vote trump and this was PA maybe my family decided election tbqh

My parents also said that Russia is going to conquer us and USA isn't going to help but I said that they weren't going to help us immediately anyway because the risk of starting really big conflict for a small country like Finland is too big

I imagine my father is having an utterly terrible time right now dealing with my mom. Younger brother is probably losing his shit too.

Good.

I voted for Johnson because I don't give a fuck and my parents implied "jokingly" of disowning me if I vote for trump and people in my family started saying "unfriend me" and "fuck you for voting third party!.

These same people claim to be feminist but, because I'm a woman who didn't vote for Hillary.

I could now get raped by a Muslime and they wouldn't do anything....oh wait they'd never do anything to begin with.

Liberal women are the mean girls of the world and finally us conservative women got to show them what's up.

last night my mom was saying it is literally impossible for trump to win, this morning I simply texted her " :^) ".

My parents aren't faggots, we disagree strongly on trump but we aren't mentally handicapped so we just banter about it.

Nope. Everyone in my family except my mom and aunts voted Trump. We're from California too.

My whole family voted Trump, and we're from Connecticut of all places. Feels good.

Now she's in a hurry to marry you and to give birth to your children. And the best thing is if she starts to getting on your nerves you can get her thrown over the wall and either keep the children or get them thrown with her.. No alimony and no child support unless you want to.

this is the stupidest shit and I see it all the time.
>HURR VOTING FOR THIRD PARTY MAGICALLY HELPS THE CANDIDATE AGAINST MY AGENDA HOW COULD YOU?!?!?

No, because we still care for each other as a family and understand that our political differences will never change that.

Hey anons, I rent a room in a small Victorian home with a single mum and 2 kids while going to school. They are so blue pilled. They are the classic "omg trump is a nazi it's gunna be WW3". I have barely said anything good or bad about it. How do I redpill them????
Thx Sup Forums

the women in my family voted hillary. they are now virtue signaling out the ass. my mom is using my autistic brother for said virtue signaling and it disgusts me

Liberals are on a crusade. If you don't agree with them they'll social ostracize you for being a 'racist sexist homophobic xenophobic islamphobic bigot'.

>tfw while family voted Trump and my parents were smart to tell me to lie low because we're surrounded by liberals

I still kek at the fact that more white women voted for Trump than Hillary

Not Even Women

OP here

A month ago we were all having dinner for my sister's birthday at my parent's house and she saw a trump commercial and immediately got triggered. My dad tried to debate her calmly ( a mistake) and she ended up really pissed off. My dad gave up when we ate dinner, but the damage was done and she already worked herself up into a huff. She ended up leaving the house crying and what do you know.... she totaled her car. If she got hurt/died my last words to her would have been "why are you being such a buttbaby".

I feel bad for my poor mom having to worry and stress about this shit.

Me and my Dad both voted for Trump. My mom and my grandmother sided with Hilary but all they really did was bitch and moan and didn't bother going to the polls. My younger brother is studying in Japan, he doesn't really give a shit about it all and isn't redpilled enough to actually vote for trump so he remained neutral throughout. My cousin and his cunt of a wife are both liberal (mostly because she cucked the fuck out of him) and it makes for great conversation when we invite them over.

It just feels amazing though, being the eldest son, blaming the jews and blacks for all of our problems at the dinner table with my dad chiming in and backing me up. And to top it all off, I live in a Hungarian household, so all my extended family in Budapest is based as shit. I feel like finally I won't have to feel ashamed saying I was born in this country and now I can start identifying as an American without defaulting to my Hungarian roots. We fucking did it guys, we fucking made it.

No, my family is based...and from Arkansas.

>How do I redpill them????
>Thx Sup Forums
You don't. Let them live in their fear and anxiety, maybe they'll learn some things.

gtfo and go clean your fingernails

Pretty much. I posted this in another thread but, this is straight from my kikebook.

Unfortunately I'm related to this scum, of course not close enough for her to know who I voted for ;^) kek

My old man hates the Trump. Still wants to see Trump's taxes. This is what I go through.

I think he's about to suicide. The coward. Can't say I care, he IRL shitposted at me 24/7.

1 Year of nonstop anti-Trump rhetoric. I almost wanted to punch him so he'd shut up. He would literally talk to our numerous family friends about Hillary being better than Trump. I think my ear drums are deaf from listening to music to drone out his constant outbursts.

But Trump wins and now he's quiet as a mouse. Can't say I care.

>mfw this would've never happened if the DRC and CTR shills didn't rig against Bernie
I miss him...

My Uncle responded to my victory post after I said that democracy has spoken and democracy is fair with "Democracy has committed suicide". I don't get it.

Я плoхa гaвapю pa Pyccки.

I think I got that right.

My girlfriend has been hysterical since about 10pm last night when the writing on the wall started being written. She has BPD and this has really set that off. I'm actually afraid that this will end our relationship, which seems so ridiculous but it is a condition of this disorder.

She's been going off and ranting on Facebook about shit all day. Talking about how people who voted otherwise are the scum of the earth and blah blah blah. Any time I've told her that I'm one of those people, she insists that I'm the exception (somehow). It offends me but... BPD, man.

Now I've gotta go home to this bullshit tonight. My Facebook feed today looks like a comet is coming toward earth.

My mom and girlfriend don't like me anymore.

I gave a smug smile. It was all that was needed.

Me and my mom voted trump, first she was against him, since she protested and shit in the 70's 80's, but the blacks and stupid lib kids sealed it for her, she said nigger yesterday. I have never heard that word from her mouth, she would have tanned my fucking hide for saying it when I was a kid.

Commifornia btw.

this. fucking retards.
nobody would have voted for trump if it was between him and sanders.

praise Lord Kek for his guidance and their incompetence.

Hahaha, man, what a top answer. Also, I am Russian and invading Finland is like the last thing on our radar. We are too preoccupied with our glorious leader's campaign in Syria and trolling Ukraine. Not to mention that people here actually love Finland very much. Not once in my life have I met Russian person who had something against Finns. You are cool in our book.

Shillary shills have no one to blame but themselves for Trump getting elected.

My brother is happy, my parents are dead and my nieces are too young to know what is going on really.

My friends are all unanimously Trump, though they didn't all start that way. Thanks to Sup Forums and their military grade autism, I was able to persuade them over time to go Trump.

Damn I feel for you. My ex had BPD that shit is no fun. Run man run. If she won't get help you really should not stick around

>t. communist.

My GF is freaking out that the Republicans are going to end our NEET bux and we will become homeless...

me and my dad were laughing our asses off at about 3am. we all voted maga

>tfw even my Muslim friends voted Trump
Can't blame killary for being killary

holy shit that is a tiny frog

My dad was thinking that Hillary was going to win - but near the end of the campaign he went Trump.

As me? I've been a Trump supporter since the very beginning.

Besides war, isn't that a good result?

>- every nonwhite person will be genocided
>- gestapo in the streets

How does that affect you really?

She has to go back

>trump supporters
>huge facetime group chat
partrician right here folks

I feel u user a lot of my friends have left bc of this

one friend had a complete meltdown for some reason. family doesnt really give a shit and neither does my gf

Invading Finland would be unnecessary, expensive, resource demanding and plain stupid.

Yeah forcing us back to being trading partners would be a good thing for both parties involved.. Enough with the EU-cucks. Our economy was fine when we could have more export trade with Russians.

Everyone in my family absolutely detests trump and have said multiple times that they'd "scared" of him
As the only trump supporter in the house I honestly fear for how they'll react to me when I get home today
Pic related was my sister's reaction when I wore my MAGA hat yesterday
It's a good thing I'm /fit/ at least

dont stick your dick in crazy

My mother is a closer AnCap, she could not care less about politics, even less for American politics.

>All these faggots hating on family just because they voted for Hilary.

I'm not even surprised that you demented autists are incapable of having working relationships with family.

My mother is a closer AnCap, she could not care less about politics, even less for American politics.

She is getting help. Been in therapy for a few years, but she still has some things that will trigger it. I love her pretty deeply and hate to see her like this. She is pissed off and tells me "this isn't about you" but her attitude sure as hell does affect me. Something she isn't able to see. Not ready to leave get but Idk how to handle this one, man.

Liberals tend to be tremendously huge hypocrites that only admit their own views as correct. I'm not even surprised by that reaction. Well done, you gave them a dose of reality.

Girlfriend is depressed. She'll get the fuck over it when I pump her full of american greatness later.

Absolutely. We are literally neighbours, more trade would benefit our nations so much.

Can I fuck your sisters? As long as they are 18+.

I don't hate Hillary voters who've been deceived and lied to. If anything, I feel bad and want to help them but, the manipulative ones who say they can't be friend with anyone with different views can go to hell.

I'll cum on your smelly sister

My brother says he's moving to Australia. He's actually started the process. He used to be red pilled, but a wife who runs his life, and two kids have blue pilled him into someone I rarely talk to.He has a decent education, and would likely be accepted.
Tried to talk to him several times the last few months about the election, and he always turned it into a shouting match.

I have such a hard time not calling him and asking dumb things.
>I know you can't take your dogs to Australia, what are you going to do with them?
>House prices are lower over the winter, are you talking to an agent?
I just don't think he will follow through, after months of this, unless I push and I'd miss my nephews.

Fucking this.

My dad and I voted trump, the rest of them voted for Johnson.

most don't care, but my father is an old union boy, so politics is his thing.

i've been saying trump would win for months, and he calls me today and says "well fuck me, you were right."

he seems worried for his business though, which involves welding jobs in china and shipping the product worldwide. is trump going to fuck chinese exports of australian-owned products?

That's not how alliances work finnbro. They don't attack because we say we'll respond, and it stops there. But even if we didn't, Russia would cause a global shitstorm if they did invade. They have enough trouble justifying Crimea

My dad suports Hilary but i suport trump allmoast all ofmy frends are for Hilary WHERE at least our media is SUPER biased and makes everyone think he is bad but i knew he will win.He eaven got trigered once becose i suport trump lol

All of my friends and family voted straight Trump except for one sister, who voted Johnson, but she's not stupid enough to break down and cry over it.

>and my mom wrote-in (which she has every fucking right to do)

Literally kill yourself now.

you are nice guy, you will be helpful in making america change, know who you are user, i belive in you

Nope.
In fact, my entire nuclear family supports Trump. We were all praying for him.
t.South.Carolina

My dad kicked me out for supporting Trump about 2 days ago, I'm with my mother for now

>he seems worried for his business though, which involves welding jobs in china

If he changes that to welding jobs in the US he'll be fine.

Bask in those leftist tears, son, you deserve such a delight.

Don't rub it in OP. It will help nothing. Take a cue from Trump's speech last night. Gracefully winning is as important as gracefully losing.

Sorry user, I like handsome asian men instead.

My sister is screaming, throwing things around, kicking walls, and refusing to speak to anyone.

She did the same in June when Leave won.

Absolute womanchild who cannot handle not getting her own way 100% of the time.

Latino and voted for Trump.

Parents surprised and a bit disappointed that I voted for him. I should have just said I threw my vote away, but it's too late and I'm proud of it. The Mennonites I work with are happy, so I guess it's not all bad.

wah dude thats preaty fucked up....

Not my family but some of my coworkers and friends are mad about it
I don't even understand why since they are not americans, it's fun to make fun of them and tell them Marine is next tho

I've been lying to my parents about supporting Hillary because of the backlash I'd get if they found I didn't like her, apparently they knew all along I was for Trump, however. They've been acting oblivious about it for weeks, but my mom told me she knows everything this morning. They are shunning me and very sad and scared. I guess it serves me right, should've been honest.
Politics kill relationships. Part of me wishes everyone could just get along.

my mother is dead, my father too and I'm not even american to begin with

Fuck man, my mother was sniffling and trying to surpress the tears, and we aren't even in the fucking US.
What do I even do in this situation?

I got BPD and let's just say I'm glad that my gf is conservative and is the kind of woman /pol loves.

Sure, but I don't think Russia would really attack us anyway, because unlike Ukraine, Finland or Baltics aren't really historically important for Russia. Ukraine basically is Russia pretending not to be.

I'd still rather have strong friends like you with our side if Putin decides to be new Tsar Nikolai II