twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796265464166891521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I want to strangle someone or smash something to pieces
Lets report this unstable mind.

I thought LGBT liked getting fucked

They're all such fucking attention whores

WHAT ARE THEY SO GODDAMN AFRAID OF

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

They act as if anyone gives a shit about their pathetic and feeble opinions of politics.
Its tumblr

Estrogen.

Now that Trump is president they're expecting a world war 3 and that women, Muslims, gays, and Mexicans are going to be openly oppressed.

is it true that it is now legal in the US to grab women by the pussy?

>My wife's son

This isn't a Muslim country

They think Trump is Sup Forums incarnate and the day of the rope is coming

>unironically ヽヽ༼༼ຈຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ SHAKING WITH ANGER ヽヽ༼༼ຈຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ in real life

>trump is so unhinged it makes me want to kill someone!

W E W
E
W

The indoctrination of these people to be unable to think is real.

Good. All shitskins have to leave England permanently. Enough being told what to do. Enough being disrespected in our own homelands.

Some of you have asked, now that we have claimed victory, how can we explain to the terrified SJWs, immigrants and liberals, that God-Emperor Donald Trump
is a great leader willing to accept anyone, even those who worked against him. But I see no reason why we should do that. They tried demonizing
us for being "angry white males." They tried to turn every other demographic against us. Now it is time we paid them back.

I would hereby like to propose a series of new laws to celebrate the rightful ascendancy of Trump:

1. The Grab Her By The Pussy Act. Women's suffrage is hereby REVERSED. No longer will emotionally compromised, reason-deficient citizens be
entitled to drag the nation down with their undeserved votes. In addition, to accurately reflect the contribution of women to the work force,
women's salaries are hereby HALVED.

2. The "Halting Gender Degeneracy" act. There are now two legal genders in the United States: Male, and female. All individuals claiming to
be different are hereby designated 'ABHUMAN' and void of rights. Homosex is now outlawed. Acceptable treatments toward curing the homosex
disease now include electro-shock therapy, the whirling chair, and prayer. Those who insist upon clinging to further degeneracy are to be
exiled.

3. The "Black Reparations" act. From this day onward, blacks are illegal. Blacks wishing to continue their existence may pay a licensing fee
to remain black. This fee is extrapolated from the cost of black crime in our proud society. Failure to issue payment is punishable with
summary execution.

It's time to press the advantage, and spend our political capital. It's time to suppress the degeneracy in our midst!

SPREAD THIS POST TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS COMING.

pic related

>An ethnic muslim

report this fucker for us

>in our own homelands
You don't live in your homelands, except if you're an american native. It works both way. Come home, white man.

Ive had people i know talking about how Trump is going to start a Nuclear war.... its crazy world out there in lib land

dumping

He deleted it and I'm not in America.

They know the day of the rope draws nearer

>I want to strangle someone or smash something to pieces

Kaczynski was right after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpPf6fTMEB8
Here's a beta numale crying to his literal tens of followers. I had the unfortunate chance to have to be in the same school as this faggot

>I want someone (not me) to do this job
Typical leftist.

LITCHERALLY SHAKING

They expect Right Wing Death Squads to round up minorities and gays and gas them. They expect Trump to legalize lynching. They expect the U.S. to glass the Middle East.

Do not underestimate the la-la land these people operate in. They are disturbingly far removed from reality and common sense.

When are we going to trick the Hillary supporters into sacrificing their bodies to KEK? (an hero)
#SacrificeForHillary #Honour

That whole post is like pottery, I couldn't have made it up any better

Oh! I saw a post that started like this, then went on to say with a Republican majority in the house and the senate the GOP can do whatever it wants and people should be scared of that more than Trump, sorry no screen cap, was a while ago.

Any videos of SJW breakdowns?

I need that extra salt for my Trump steak

I know right?

Could this year get any better? I don't even know if this is an early christmas present from Kek or if there is more to come...

SHADILAY BROTHERS I WISH TODAY WOULD NEVER END

youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

really makes you think...

>I'm gay and angry
nothing new there

I actually saw another post just like what you're describing earlier today, it's probably a different one, though.

> my wife's son

All the labels they put on normal people are projection-they accuse others of what they are or want to be. It's like a cheater in a relationship will accuse their partner of cheating in order to justify their actions.

So the SJW freakshows attempt to take away your rights while calling you an oppressor. They accuse you of hate speech while they label you with hateful words.

Fear mongering media.

Sure the way the media treated Trump was partially caused by Hillary's and staffs interference but most of them just wanted to make those sweet attention grabbing articles that keeps the paper alive.

guys how do I save every single post on the election feed on tumblr. Literally every post is pure gold and it's overwhelming to try and save it one screenshot at a time

Based finnbro

The fetal position is appropriate because they are babies

Can someone make a compilation image of femisnists crying over the election last night so I can send them to my normie friends

this is the reason why Trump won, people had enough of this unjustified discrimination

Now that their top nig is done, they're afraid le scary white man will oppress everyone.

>kids don't want to live in an islamic states wtf
Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA&feature=youtu.be A most fruitious day

save the html page

Checked. Seriously though when will we start tricking them into self sacrifice for Molo- I mean KEK.

>Ethnic Muslim

How do I share the stickied trump music video?

twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/796292446594285569

US just told marxism to fugg off, the pendulum is swinging. It's lucky we're not the boogeymen they make us out to be, or the purges would probably be starting already.

They've build a little scary world and now their worst case scenario has happened.

You did it America, I never doubted for a second, I love you bigly

> people killing themselves because they can't just go to Candida
WEW LAD

start world war 3 with who exactly? How will he oppress women muslim, gays and mexicans? oppress women because he likes to touch vaginas? oppress muslims because he wants to stop undocumented muslims from entering the US which may have ties to isis? oppress gays because ??? mike pence hates gays? oppress mexico because he wants to build a wall to stop illegal mexicans coming into the us bringing cheap as fuck drugs and gang violence and shit?

Didn't you see that one Trump speech where he talked about kicking in doors and executing anyone who isn't a straight white male? And let's be real, "deport those who are here illegally" is plainly code for "bury alive everyone whose ancestry can't be traced back to the mayflower and then piss on their graves." Literally shaking. Like I can't even. Omg.

Screencap everything, past into paint, create a cheap little collage. History needs to remember how degenerate they are.

is this REAL LIFE ?! i can't handle all this nectar of the gods. grown ass people in fetal position because a shedemon lost. top kekz

As a 24 year old, my FB feed is going full blown buttholocaust and I fucking love it.

Already asked a few of them if they're moving to Mexico.

Thought I would throw in some more. Whew, I better change uni now. The czech part is pretty boring, no need to translate.

Not spam god damn it

Trump will put these traitors under the axe, id be scared too if i was a whiney effeminate faggot or a hysterical woman

mememaster speaking the truth kek
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796265464166891521

>reddit committing suicide
It gets better and better.

I' M S H A K I N G

R
O
S
A
N
A

This is the opportunity to redpill an entire generation, just imagine that a second....a whole generation of kids raised on Trumpism

I can't even....

LOLOLOL

Heacuck is going insane

>PoC

what a cuck term
i bet he uses the word "problematic" too

wtf, I love 6th graders now

this is overwhelming in its sheer fuckery, my wifes son? ethnic muslim? holy fuck please be real, i hope the faggot kills himself

That's not ok. Fuck that guy, report him.