When will it be socially acceptable to come out at support trump in front of normies?

When will it be socially acceptable to come out at support trump in front of normies?

Four years.

When our work is done. You don't think the weaselly Republicans will make it easy on Trump do ya? We have to ensure the plans go through the house.

He's our fucking president, you have to support the man if you're a patriot

>"Heart Attacks Before 50," in photos

>When will it be socially acceptable to come out at support trump in front of normies?
at their funerals

a nurses dream, i bet you can shove an oilpipeline up this guys veins.

So did you support Obama?

It's time to stop giving a fuck what other people think. That's the whole reason the left has so much power today is because they control what is socially acceptable.

Fuck them. We have the presidency and we have the senate. We need to stop being the silent majority and actually stand up for what we believe in.

Wore my Trump 2016 hat on the ride into the city on Metro North this AM. The train floor was slippery from the volume of liberal tears.

stay forever jelly nattylet

Today.

When you stop giving a fuck and be a man.

Today, right now

I do it all the time at work. I was doing it today and you'll be surprised about the amount of people that get the message. People who have lost their jobs and theyre way of life will protest with their vote.

If that's your arm, I think you have other shit to worry about. For example using illegal drugs.

However if it's just a pic of some random roid abuser, no one should be ashamed of wanting Trump as POTUS and announcing it since day one.

I literally got yelled at at work today because I said Trump being POTUS wasn't so bad

>Live in 818 in LA County

>Can literally walk with a Trump hat now and no one will say anything

Feels good lads.

reluctantly, i respect the office, not the man

Now!!!!

Fuck the socially acceptable bullshit,
this is the Sup Forums section btw...

One papercut and that nigga dead

Right now you fucking beta cuck.

OP, you shouldn't drive angry.