>Obama didnt want it

>Soros didnt want it

>The Rothschilds didnt want it

>Practically 50% of the Republicans didnt want it

>Literally 93% of Washington DC didnt want it

>Germany didnt want it

>China didnt want it

>Canada didnt want it

>Le epic liberal celebrities like "Im funny, get over it" Amy Schumer, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert and John Stewart didnt want it

>Goldman Sachs didnt want it

>JP Morgan didnt want it

>The rest of Wall Street didnt want it

>People who label everything racist and bigoted didnt want it

>The overwhelming majority of elitist out of touch with the working class in the media didnt want it
____

But your boys having a whiskey on the river side wanted it

Your middle america, hard working men and women wanted it

The guy who produced everything the blue states consume wanted it.

The people wanted it, gentlemen.

And the people won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fpxoVu2pqg
xkcd.com/1274/
nrk.no/nyheter/presidentvalg-i-usa-2016-1.12061195
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A new age boys

That's not how you greentext, but still a powerful summary of the past year.

PA here. Feels like I just survived the battle of Gettysburg

Tha's the spirit boys.

yep, youve been here for a while, friend.

I'm actually really glad that celebrities get handed their asses and are told anything they say off camera is irrelevant. Gonna fap to fappening pics in celebration.

>reddit spacing greentext
Ruined.

Also we fucking wanted it as well.
Joint airstrikes on Mecca when?

just remember this

no complaining when it happens

get the fuck out trumpshill hillary clinton won the popular vote this has literally been confirmed as an objective fact. the real silent majority was robbed BECAUSE TRUMP IS RICH AND HE CORRUPTED THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

fuck you people are stupid and hypocrites drink bleach loser treacherous drumpfkins

When what happens?

We are literally more powerful that god himself

Press F to pay respect of other anons not being able to witness this.

I'm not a newfag so the idea of Right Wing Christfags controlling everything troubles me. I mean, I'm already Oklahoman so it's not like I ain't used to this shit.

Do I have to be a pathological liar to join your cause or do I become one along the way?

PA people did a great job.
We wouldn't have lost without it but it was humiliating for Dems.

Kill yourself butthurt faggot

i love you russia bro!

But he hasn't won yet, simpleton.

>>The Rothschilds didnt want it

How do you know fuckhead?
you don't know shit about what they think

Not Mecca but Israel you door knob! Get a clue and quit fagposting, you're just making yourself look stupid.

butthurt about what?

we're about to get the real happening now

The people won.

>THE
>PEOPLE
>WON

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

also checkem

also PA here. shadiley!

Liberals are literally considering a civil war, with no guns. Kek is the lord that keeps on giving.

PAnon here, hailing from Chester County.

>Highest jewish population in PA.

>Negroes everywhere.

Not I, not I. TRiUMPh.

Maybe those boys did not die in vain after all..

>leaf
your tears are delicious.

A

This has given me hope the world live in some libertarian degenerate shithole in 20 years. This and brexit show it all changing

A bunch of SJWs and nu-male, frail faggots wearing makeup try to stage a civil war

>get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by /fit/ men who have owned and trained with their guns over their lifetimes, not even counting the overwhelmingly red military and police forces

Seriously, these people can't think escalating to armed/physical combat is going to end in any other way for them?

Chester County here, nigga!!!!! We did it

This, they wont gain sympathy from anyone.
Also I love the fact that the police and military are for completely for Trump. Guess it says something when you treat them with respect too.

He's part of the establishment. Check out video on that by 'Back to Constitution'

I'm a New Yorker and we need more right wing Christfaggotry here senpai. It's Tumblr: The State. Thank you so much for making this possible for us

>The people wanted it, gentlemen.
then how come he lost the popular vote

F

At long last, the dawn has arrived.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fpxoVu2pqg

BASED TIAWANESE KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK

AMERICAN MEDIA LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

The heavy bombings are over.
Now starts the peacekeeping missions.

This meme doesn't have legs. He still won so what the fuck does it matter that she won the popular vote. Trump is the president elect now.

>the people wanted it

I too don't know what the definition of Popular Vote is.

Never change leaf.

hey nigger,
who won?

Nigga you voted. I'm just glad it's over

it's called white supremacy. whitey was desperate

pls airstrikes on our capital trump thx

the racist won. you dumb devil

A bunch of 400lb internet hackers joined forces with a bunch of unemployed rust belt dwellers abandoned by the new world order and BROUGHT THE GLOBALIST SUPER PREDATORS TO HEEL.

My libshit National Norwegian Broadcaster are still desperate for Hillary.

They have been waiting for 2 hours, she announced a concession speech 2 hours ago but is still not out on stage.

So they literally say..:

"THIS DELAY IS ALMOST A BIT PRESIDENTIAL"

AHAHAHAHAHA

Trust me China, Russia, Iran and North Korea wanted it. Great loss for western world.

>Trump will never win the educated vote!
>Trump wins the electoral college

mecca sounds more fun

xkcd.com/1274/

This was truly the greatest moment of my life so far.

Trump 2016

We won. We beat them.

>Canada didnt want it
Hey bro. We're not all test sucking faggots up here. Hopefully Trump makes Trudope his little bitch!

AND HOLY FUCK, THEY JUST POINTED CAMERA AT HUMA ABEDIN AND SAID:

"WIENER'S EX HUSBAND"

Lots of Canada did want it lads

Why not both?

"""ESTRANGED"""

I didn't want it, both choices were horrible. Independent white straight male voter here. We were royally fucked either way.

A new age is upon us and a new battle is on the horizon
The war is not over

Norfags watch the tears here: nrk.no/nyheter/presidentvalg-i-usa-2016-1.12061195

>Your middle america, hard working men and women wanted it

Statistically, nope. The lower class did not want trump at all

I'm not saying trump didn't win

I'm just saying you cant really say "the people wanted him" when clearly more people voted for hillary.

Good, the western world needs to find back it's self respect and get stronger fast or die.

We finally did it.

The Uncuckening has begun.

VA here. I envy you.

Why the hell is CTR paying people in Norway?

>middle America
>lower class
dumb fuck

Are you an autist? Hard-Working means a job that requires effort you retard. 50k-99k is in that bracket. Anything less is a shit job that requires little to no work

We made it, guys

It's all gonna be okay

I reckon ctr are on the dole now, that's just someone who is really that thick.

fucking christfags are small potatoes compared to commiefags

i've been telling every silly faggot yapping their retarded rhetoric this for years.

they rarely reply

Tsargrad, THEN Mecca

Let them know in advance we're coming for their rock

A NEW AGE OF FREEDOM
AND ALL WILL KNOW THAT THOUSANDS OF SHITPOSTERS GAVE THEIR LAST MEMES TO DEFEND IT

you guys gave me a heart attack all night, but you pulled through and i thank you for that

F

It was truly an honor shitposting with you all

I need the brexit version of this

Fuck yea russbro! Now I can come see red square and the military parade in October

Also this truck driver that hauls all the goods those blue states consume wanted it.

How hard is to just not be gay?

fuck its right here didnt see it

how had is it to just not be straight?

or at least not expect anyone to care at the individual level, let alone a national one

Cuckfornia here
>all these faggy libshit tears

Fucking amazing.

We did it lads, Shadilay!

how does it feel that you're going to get your guns back there?

It's beautiful la

F

I have been waiting all day to post this message to you all.

I am so, so proud and elated for all of us, but especially for you lot in the US. It was an uphill battle every step of the way, but Trump fucking won with a landslide.

They smeared him, they dug deep for shit, and when they hit the stony bedrock, they lied and misquoted shamelessly. They did everything in their power to bring down Trump, and he wiped the floor with them. I don't know how much the alt-right contributed to the victory, but I do know that the work of the collective community and a little sprinkling of meme magic help to win the day.

We've said fuck you to the SJW's, the numales, the bluepilled retards who don't care to looked beyond the headline of a Huffington Post article, and the parroted cliched opinions for social capital. We've said fuck you to the condescending celebrities who espouse the "correct opinions" because they know which way their bread is buttered; Lena Dunham, with all the womanly curves of a jacket potato, George Clooney and his smug half-squint, Hillary and her "Tales From The Crypt" face, and to that cunt John Oliver, to name a few.

As a britbong, I hate John Oliver; his rat-teeth, slouched posture, lack of chin. He is the Seth MacFarlane caricature of a British person, and for that I'd gladly volunteer to clean up our gene pool by beating him to death with a teaspoon.

As for the future, there are many battles to fight ahead; keeping the electoral college in check so they don't mutiny, the open goal for Front Nationale in France this coming spring, and more. This place should be a forum for discussion and planning for these future events. We've already started to get a few keen individuals on here, and many will follow in their wake.

Let the dust settle, have a drink and celebrate.

We've won this battle.

>The Rothschilds didnt want it

Stop this meme.

>falling for falling for the meme

This guy gets it. Carpet bomb Israel and Saudi Arabia good riddance.

Nah America needs to pull out of all the needless world policing. I don't think Trump will do it but it would be nice.

WE wanted it. The American middle class is finally being heard after DECADES of pandering. And we are going to drag the rest of America to greatness come hell or high water.

i say nuke it from orbit after we secure relations with russia

Enjoy it lads, you've earned it!