Katy Perry calls for revolution

Katy Perry has called for a violent revolution to overthrow the democratically elected government of the United States for the sake of peace and democracy. Katy Perry, who is known for making songs talking about her "big balloons" i.e. breasts, has sided with meat-wearing drama queen Lady Gaga on the issue. Although Perry is not partaking in the so called revolution, she has certainly encouraged men to act.

The Secret Service have not yet responded to this call to dissolve the United States government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she involved with the pedoring?

MK ultra
She was raped and tortured as a child.

civil war when

>you will never be a 9 year old boy forced to suck Katy Perry's titties for her enjoyment

These people are literally retarded. I am so fucking emboldened right now. Our man is going to be president, I feel like I could pile drive a thousand SJWs in public unapologetically right now. Here's to all the fucking white males who have been villainized and shamed during this insanity. I will show no mercy either way, but good luck getting your low testosterone mutant army to rise up.

Imagine the joy of all the robots and autists if women started to revolt.
The beta uprising would actually happen.

Dibs on her after we crush the libs.

Katy Perry will lead the charge into battle!

yes peasants rise up and revolt and I'll sit back and watch from my million dollar mansion

funny because katy perry and lady gaga flopped so much in 2016
they are not relevant as they used to be so lmao

>army of fat liberal cucks and apes vs. an army of white men with guns and common sense

Lmao good luck

mh burger explain this

How is this not a crime in your country?

>most cops are white
>most military is white
>most militia is white
>most gun owners are white

I'd still fuck her

First amendment

well she said power to the people, the popular vote is hilary clinton sooo

Isn't it a bit ironic that they are mostly anti-gun except now?

What are they gonna do? Tickle us to death? Love it how they always forget that we're the side with the guns

>liberals
>violent revolution

Please, all they do is beat up homeless black women

>the cuck uprising
None of them even have guns

>most food in the US is grown by whites
>most water treatment facilities are run by whites

Funny, with trump winning WWIII chances decreased by a lot.

>an army of white men with guns and common sense
He had more than just white guy support

cringed

>POWER TO THE PEOPLE

But the fact that the majority voted for trump doesn't matter!!

Imagine if it was Trump the one saying this? Fucking double standards, m8.

>Anti gun liberals
>revolution

Hold up, the people who want guns banned are gonna start a revolution? LMAO

Its obvious the Donald could not rig it, they have nothing to be made about. He won fair and square, despite Hilary and the establishment cheating him.

>my next album, THE REVOLUTION, is coming soon to iTunes

>Imagine if it was Trump the one saying this? Fucking double standards, m8.
He did say that if Hillary won and messed with the 2nd amendment that Americans should defend their rights.

>Katy Perry

Extremely relevant video directed towards people who believe she is in any way important or worth listening to:

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

>First amendment
So, freedom of speech protect people who commit treason?

She's definitely conspiring against the government... openly.

And all along the media told us the right would be the ones to call for civil war.

Sure thing Katie *Cum on tits*

wtf, I hate white people now

She is fucking retarded and she can't sing.

Why do people who have done nothing except being a puppet in front of the camera think their opinions are of value to anybody?

>power to the people
literally why trump won, get fucked celebs

>The Secret Service have not yet responded to this call to dissolve the United States government.
She lives in CommieFornia. She probably have never touched a firearm in her life. All Liberals can do is try and encourage others to act for them

>POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Yeah, we just got it back when we elected the person who the corrupt establishment threw everything at to KEEP OUT of office. "The People" won this day.

Weird because Hillary is the warmonger, not Trump. She wanted to attack Russia, Trump wanted to open dialogue with them. WWIII happening was greatly decreased with Trump, while it was almost guaranteed with Clinton.

Nah, she's an entertainer being silly. Maybe she'll learn to juggle or something next.

Ok now I want Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Ana Kasparian in sexy Ingsoc Nazi garb in anime.

Wish I could draw dammit...!

How do the anti gunner plan to execute this war exactly?

lol what could her army of 12 year old sluts possibly do

Underrated

Literally the only thing that could make this day any better would be a violent uprising by leftists. My cup overrunneth. I am so full of liberal tears I just don't know if I can have another drop but damnit I'll sure try!

Kek she can say whatever she wants, I'm going to keep jacking my dick to her ass and tits whenever they're frequently on display. Everyone knows what's paying her bills

Well, we have all the guns; so good luck with that.

yeah, i hope she shows her tits while charging

She will be captured on battle and gangraped by all the antiglobalist army

>power to the people
The people have already spoken, katy.

>the same pro-gun control libs think they will make a revolution

She's retarded and thinks her liberal fanbase is the entire country.

wouldn't even be mad if I was

Stupid disconnected cunt, the PEOPLE elected Trump.

underrated post

What a clueless tool.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IT
IS
FULL
UKRAINE
NOW

Are there any protests? I'm sure shit is going to go down tommorow.

how can liberals revolt if guns are evil and they shouldnt have them?

Exactly what I was thinking, what are they going to overthrow with? Their loud voices?

"I'll start by flooding your feed with drunk posts!"

That stupid bitch would be made into a sex slave within minutes

Send her to ukraine, isis or libya, they've already overthrown their government due to obama. So thats cant be bad for her.

But dumbass musicians have literally always talked about "revolution." She doesn't mean it literally, she's basically talking about a "revolution of the people to buy more Katy Perry concert tickets"

this is the revolution. dumb bitch

>tfw we're going to get to purge the cucks from our society AND we'll get to do it legally

LOCK 'n LOAD LADS

Yes, power to the people! And the people have chosen for Trump!

What a stupid bitch

The revolution came
The people were revolting against her and her shit

are those normie attempts at memes?

its no fucking wonder we won, they dont have a clue how to play the game

What an insufferable cunt.

Her impotent rage is delicious.

>the absolute, undignified, and oblivious hypocrisy of a sector of the population that advocates for gun control calling for armed revolution when they don't win an election

Liberals are supposed to be funny again now that a Republican is president. Did we kill them?

Let them revolt

THAT MEANS WE GET TO HAVE OUR VICTORY AND KICK LIBERAL ASS

They won't even have guns so it should be easy.