Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gZBCG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

End

oh boy

looks promising enough

>the speck of glow on his crotch is red
It’s coming back boys!

This is New 52 Booster, right? Since Pre-Flashpoint Booster turned into Post-Flashpoint Waverider in Convergence? (Comics!) Unless I missed something.

Oh hey, they kicked Boothe off art duties from this arc. Sweet. Thats the one thing I was not looking forward to.

Assume nothing in New52 matters unless it is immediately related to a character they can't get rid off.

Of course, Jurgens seems to love drawing Booster.

Collection of vol 1 when DC?

What the fuck Barry?

Eh, in the case of booster he's kinda always the same, theres not enough of stuff with him to really grade one writer from another and he's got a fairly straight forward personality type.

Enjoy it while it lasts, it looks like Bendis might end up writing Action Comics.
>archive.is/gZBCG

Sometime soon, hopefully. Never got to read the first volume.

Thats such a weird choice, if true. Its the kind of book Bendis sucks at.

Eh, DC is throwing out stuff they didn't like, so thats an easy fix.

Just weird bc it was Jurgens himself who turned Booster into Waverider (aka his other, less-successful OC hero) but whatever, I'm glad to have original Booster back, don't really care about the reasons.

Mmmm. That is true. You never know, he might address the change.

I'm sure Jurgens would prefer classic Booster over Waverider Booster, in any case.

>Just punch Booster in the face

Barry chill the fuck out.

I imagine it would be pretty nice to set the cosmic treadmill to a low setting and just run your scrotum along it.

Barry was probably worried that Booster would try something like that.

>It's a "hero suddenly attacks another hero because of a misunderstanding that no functional human being would leap to" issue
His timesphere is right fucking there, the treadmill is nowhere in sight, and a hero with means of time travel would have no reason to steal your time machine in the first place.
Also, what the fuck does neophyte mean in this context? Is he just calling Booster a newbie?

What a dumb idea. Superman should of just flown however many lightyears away he'd have needed to and then watched krypton die.

It doesn't seem like it's the planet's explosion effecting him, unless Krypton gave off a shitload of chronal energy when it went for some reason. This probably would've happened however far away he was.

Wait, we are only 7 issues away from Action Comics 1000? What the hell will they do for that?

>ACTION COMICS #1000, written by Pete Tomasi and Dan Jurgens, will be published as a special, oversized edition featuring an all-star talent line-up writing back-up stories, including a story co-written by Geoff Johns and Superman film director, Richard Donner.