Brit/pol/ - Croydon tram edition

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>Nicola Sturgeon congratulates Donald Trump less than a year after stripping him of Scottish 'ambassador' role
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/nicola-sturgeon-congratulates-donald-trump-less-than-a-year-afte/

>How can Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ1gg96vTik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ1gg96vTik

Reposting my morning OC

I fucking knew our cuck politicians signalling against trump would come back to bite them

funny isn't it

When's QT and This Week again? Today or tomorrow?

We'll use this one but ffs wait until it is at least 280 posts in

Reposting Evening standard's brilliant pic. Kek

Thursday

Tomorrow. Just Question Time though, no This Week as they're yet to scrape Andrew Neil off the pavement in Times Square.

Karma lad, what do they expect when they go straight against the basic principle of impartiality

HILLARY MAKING SPEECH SHORTLY

I remember the morning after brexit the BBC had a reporter in poland asking the locals what they thought with predictable responses
as if anyone gives a solitary fuck what polish people think

+++

Clinton hearse motocade has shown up, speech incoming.

>Nige really gets job as US Ambassador to the EU
>Gets to meddle in BREXIT terms more than Parliament

Date and time for the following liberal tears wanted:
John "Current Year" Oliver's next show
James "Thin in America" Cordon's next show
Stephen "The Fake Catholic" Colbert's next show
Have I Got "Liberal Opinions On The" News For You

Incase my last post came too late: I wish you Brits could see the Irish heritage twats in shambles right now. Pic related even lost his chance at the Senate last night. All these leftist Bostonian/New Yorkers got what they deserved.

Ideally we should wait till bump limit, but last 3 threads were made by a tripfag at around 270, just wanted to get rid of him (you) being the OP desu.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Suspect seen running away from the crash holding a hostage

How the fuck do you crash a tram like that? Its not like they go mega fast.

Southern Cone reporting in, under the command of The Righteous White Emperor of Argentina Mauricio the First of the House of Macri

>Farage
>Doing anything except being a bobblehead for retards to talk to

Dude's horribly incompetent at everything but I guess he's lucky he's kinda charasmatic

With Islam, anything is possible!

I am that person, and no, they were not at 270, it was 280 or above. Stop being a faggot.

kek potato niggers btfo

>not riding on supercharged trams

Dude, it's 2016

2016 isn't a good year for you lefties is it?

Derailing thread..

Loving the fact that lefties are now using the #NotMyPresident hashtag, oh how things have changed since 2008

Most trams don't have Portillo on board

>forgetting Pence is Irish heritage too

>not wanting to crash this train with no survivors

Lel, the big-eared crisp man is defeated. Proper wound his neck in on twitter earlier.

Lads, our views our mainstream now... I don't like it.

I think I'm pro-immigration/globalism now

>Potato Pence builds that fence
>from which every fall shall pile up the Wall

So it will be

Irish-Americans are dumb though. They have to have someone called Murphy or they're not happy.

so let's review
were there ever 'CTR shills' on Sup Forums or was it just Sup Forums trolling itself
I never believed a president's superPAC or whatever it was would waste resources on this shithole

Yeah but he's not a leftist New Englander like the others that lost their candidacy. He's one of the few good ones. And even if he was, VP's don't have much influence. The Senate and the House is what matters most.

this one always cracks me up

the funniest tweet i have ever seen him make

it's a fucking tram.
how fast was it going?

Who's a lefty?

I'm just pointing out you're all acting like this guy who is literally unemployed is going to do anything but appear in interviews to give him opinion

disgusting

>Great British Tram Journeys
It doesn't have the same ring to it.

Guess you could say it's Murphy's law

agreed, I was only nationalistic to be contrarian
wtf I hate whites now

Half and half

That was posted at 275, the OP's thread didn't even get a chance to reach bump limit.

Don't know why you're posting threads extremely early, just thought I'd stop you for once. I'd rather we just waited till we reached the bump limit.

>literally unemployed

Wrong.

who /croydon/ here

It was real. Only Bruce can keep up that kind of shitposting and there's only so many of them capable of using the Internet upside down.

>tfw in 50 years Obama's only notable legacy will be getting Trump elected

Not me, its full of foreigners.

Jesus, how did I never see that on the news? If Trump spat out his guts into a glass they'd have never shut up about it.

No thank you.

Can we not use a bunch of uppity Frenchmen in our memes, please? We're better than that.

whatever mate, at least I tried to get it near that and wasnt posting early just to spite someone

I'm not really angry, I'm just happy that trump is president

Hurrah!

that's the sweetest part
the legacy of the first (and last) black president is to get the most bombastic, politically incorrect rich white guy in american history into the white house

don't see a problem with this

salamalekum

>still not called AZ, MI, MN, AK and NH

What is America playing at

>literally unemployed
he's literally building your future and was engaging in diplomacy with the future president of the usa. if you can't see that nigel is building something then you don't deserve to be part of it

They'll probably take someone with an "O'-" also.

Fair enough then...

No idea, but the driver probably allahu ackbar'd it.

>inb4 Hillary FUCKING DIES on-stage

Has meme magic gone too far regarding the Croydon tram incident????

>tfw still no Welsh flag

>every white man in the pic looks gay as fuck
>one white woman looks incredibly uncomfortable
kek

still can't believe the madman actually did it.

just get extra flags

Get the Extra Flags script lad.

>Gail fucking PLATT PRATT

>tfw the dyslexic in you reads it as "corbyn tram accident"

I think I made one of these in Kerbel Space Programme

> I'm not really angry

Alright, I'll forget you got all autistic because I posted a thread early just like you had done in the last few threads then. We'll just pretend that didn't happen.

THIS. They don't even look into policies. Their thinking is "I have to vote for one of my own, regardless of their views." Surnames are all that matter to them. I'm glad all their men lost. What a glorious night it was to see them accept their losses.

>not using the extra flags script

what a pleb

>been waiting over 2 hours for this concession speech

ffs

Fucking hell lads

I couldn't believe the burgers did it

So lads, how buttblasted is your facebook/friends/family right now?

Mine is pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty assblasted,

Lads, this show is so incredibly comfy, I can't believe you've kept it a secret from the rest of us for so long.

You don't oppose us calling up the Chechens again and getting them to bomb some more Boston Marathons do you?

>posting a thread 30 posts early on purpose to prevent someone else from doing it slightly less early
>calling me autistic

No need for the agro m80

Flag of St David is better anyway

QT is gonna be delicious lads, how many liberals are on the panel?

that's pretty much how every ethnic group looks at politics in a multiracial society for the most part
apart from white people
taterwogs confirmed for not white

Hey pinoybro, welcome to the meme timeline.

Is it just me or does Pence look... Roman?

>trying to do some multi-track drifting
The fucking fool of a conductor! Should've never tried this without more experience behind the wheel!

I didn't think it would happen myself, I'm so glad I was wrong.

Scots do this as well with EVERYTHING

British Gas in Scotland = Scottish Gas
The Sun = The Scottish Sun
The Co-Op = Scot Mid

They're literally the same companies

1000% demolished

My mum thinks Trump will start WW3 despite me explaining about Clinton and Syria.

Dads over the moon, he has a load of defence stocks in his portfolio which are sky high today.