Press F for respecting Ukraine

Goodbye Ukraine

USA won't protect you from Russian invassion.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkRvrQDfCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

TL;DR on the situation?

they wouldn't have done anything anyway

F

kazakhstan best country in the world
all other countries run by pussies

F

US didn't do anything under obama. Don't blame this on Trump

Finally, the first-class salo is going to be available everywhere.

Sanctions and a few public statements.

there is no reason to protect a country allied with the EU globalists wokring together behind the scenes to frame a Nonpartisan aligned country with independence

just my 2 cents
and i live on the border with em and hang out with some russians from time to time irl

You think Trump will tolerate Putins behaviour? Putin will shit test him in Syria. Upcoming years can get very spicy. Feel bad for Ukraine and their people though. They deserve better.

F

literally no reason for ukraine to be independent

poor man's belgium

Fuck NATO

Slava Orthodox Rusian

Don't forget that they also got the oil price speculators to drop the crude prices so low that it wrecked the ruble

F

I hope you are not serious.

Why would I respect those pathetic cucks? They could have done beautiful things during the revolution and what did they do? Elect a fucking Jewish oligarch. Amazing.

Ukrainians brought it upon themselves when they sided with corrupt western "values"

>They deserve better.
Actually, they don't.

Ukraine IS russia.

Deal with it.

literally who

>Ukraine

Not yet
I love how you're all calling "they're gonna invade! they're gonna annex! yes yes!" but it never happens
face it, Russia doesn't care about Ukraine anymore

Rip fegits

Oh well.

Ukraine isn't a legitimate state anyway. I say divide it in half and return both halves to Russia and Poland.

Ukrainians have failed at self-rule. In 30 years since their supposed independence, they have done nothing but sell off their assets and everything that wasn't bolted down.

F

Like they ever did. It is Canada that is supporting them.

>corrupt western "values"
Try living with PPP GDP of 6,700 USD. You would try to side with "corrupt west" too.

F

SLAVA NOVOROSSIYA!

But Russians are also Globalist imperialists that want to conquer everything around them.
They didn't side with western values. they don't want to be with Russia.

People have two choices here, go with EU or become Russia and lose everything that makes your nation, your fucking nation.

Be ready to watch ukrainians licking God Empreror's ass after talking shit about him for all that time. Hohols truly are pitiful.

F

I had an Ukrainian ex gf when i was young. I hope she survives though and comes back to light up my life.

This, I love when fucking western cucks, especially from the other continent talk as if they know shit.

Russia is local cancer here, and lets not forget that Russia/USSR was the champion of marxism and communism.

Russians are the definition of globalist imperialist faggots.

>tfw Germany will probably have to gear up again
fugg

>russian invasion
Lmao, you dont know hiw shit done here. Burgers think that there is any army on post soviet? Topkek

> H-Hey guys, Europe will sure help us
> tfw

Implying you aren't already licking Trump's ass. You guys are really desperate, aren't you? Don't get your hopes high. Congress isn't very fond of Putin and without congress, sanctions stay.

Gas jewkraine, greater Novorossiya now!

F

Russians will rule the whole world as soon as Trump takes office
Are you saying Russians were the true globalists all along?

Fuck Ukraine. It should have been annexed years ago.

>it's a non-country being a keyboard warrior because they're terrified of their shitty defenceless principality being consumed by glorious mother russia again

F.
Good, Ukraine shouldn't exist.

>NATO military base thinks it has an opinion of relevance

You should tone it down Givi, Trump is not gonna give a fuck if you decide to start shit with Russia again and get steamrolled again

Clinton values*
We are the west now.

>tfw the Fourth Reich is going to be an islamic matriarchy with a ring of economically dependent satellite states
I'm kind of excited

Hata Úkraínu hvorteðer

>Trump backs Assad
>Putin backs Assad

America was the bad guy in all this

F
hi Borat

good one mate

>talks about key board warriors
>meddle in discussion, where he has no knowledge of
fuck off, cunt.

The ASSPAIN from the literal non-countries of Europe like the Baltics is so delicious.

I can SMELL the fear. You're actually going to have to be friends with Russia now. DEAL WITH IT.

We dont need to support your worthless 3,000 man militia "army" or carry the weight of political confrontation with Russia over your worthless non-country.

Putin wants to re-establish GLORIUS soviet empire, which requires Ukraine. Ukraine has mixed feelings about getting back with their ex. Putin has been showing aggression twoard and meddling in Ukraine. Big daddy USA gives the finger wag to Putin. Media is led to believe trump will be relaxed on Putin taking Ukraine by force. Not going to happen because suddenly other countries do actually exist in the area with military power.

Basically no our problem. With Trump in that sentiment can finally be put in place.

>Russia
>Invading Ukraine
kek, he can't even afford it.

F

Any Ukikes here in Canada can go fuck off now.

Ég líka, maður

Democratic® Values™

Not my job.

F

We only want half of it.

Poland can take other half, we did many unnice things to poland in the past, so let them have picec of Ukraine and be friends, like all slav countries should be.

There is a reason why Saakashvili got bootkicked out of fucking Georgia, and if you think that people here wanted the 2008 war, you are retarded.

That doesn't change the fact that anyone who supports Russian foreign policy basically supports imperialism.

At least glorious Emperor Trump stop the WW3, so there is that.

Fuck Pyotr Alexeiyovich and Fuck Ukrop People

We still have a lot of airports, though.

RIP in peace.

>one of the greatest country's in Europe with rich history
>non country
>comes from a worthless British colony founded by convicts
Besides shit posting what has your land given to humanity?

Is there any points of taking ukraine? I mean they are even poorer than Russia is.

fucking 3rd generation (((Ukrainians))) are the worst

That's what I think, US is not the only military force.

Putin is crazy. He lives in a fantasy bubble.

Actually, i'm happy, that Trump won. Also, was betting on him. Also, don't forget, that those 3000 man militia are all canadians.

No Germany, just no.
Even your satire is sad.

Is this what burgers think?

>Are you saying Russians were the true globalists all along?
How is that news to anyone? Russians want to turn planet earth into Russia, imposing it's culture upon everything. That's what they we've been doing with their neighboring countries for centuries.

We are serious, california will declare war on you.

Why did (((ukrainians))) destroy tu160s?
Why did they get rid of nuclear weapons?

fucking imbeciles

>Glorious Soviet Empire
>There are people in USA who literally support communism
What the fuck?

What is actually happening?

Rusophobe motherfuckers think Ukraine wasn't hit by USAID against Yanukovich.

It's always Russia's fault.

They literally gave away Crimea and Eastern regions without a fight, their economy is a ruin and the corruption is so wide spread across the country that it will take decades to root it out. If Russia wants to take it - who cares, it will become a hot potato for them soon after.

Yeah, it shows the rest of the world that they need to rethink their strategy about deploying forces around your borders.
Are you going to invade?
Most likely not, because like you stated, it would not be worth it.
But it shows force and strenght, like bear that wakes up from wintersleep and needs to shit, but cant because little critters block the way.

Don't bother answering to these trolls. Most of them probably are from Savushkina street.

people here also freaked out.

if Trump has a bit of sense, he reassures our allies every single day until the election, or he faces a world that is ready to switch allegiances for the first time in a generation.

>Is there any points of taking ukraine?
Kicking hohol's ass and laughing at their suffering are enough reasons. Imagine lulz when ALL hohols would be rounded under 282 for their shitposting in 2014-2016. Worth it!

It's so amazing, every shithole who depends on US for survival will be annihilated.

>it's "resident of Baltic shithole butts in with his truthbombs about how bad Russia is" episode

I honestly do not understand
>People talking about civil liberties, voting for trump, second amendment, freedom of speach and other great concepts that USA brought to this world
>proceeds to talk about glorious USSR and le ebin mighty Putin XD
Is this what schizophrenic people are like?

>one of the greatest country's in Europe with rich history
>latvia
what the fuck
is this a meme?

Do not fear, when Trump gets notified by secret service, how things work in the world, his foreign policy won't really change from previous presidents.

They fought extremely hard for Donbass but they just kept getting BTFO by Novorussian militias. They didn't give up per se, because the ukrops are shelling civilian areas with GRAD everyday. But UAF is just literally fucking incompetent and can't beat the self-defence forces in battle.

USA started and funded Maidan and revolution, thus leading to Ukraine crisis.
And Ukies should stop being faggots and take their fates into their hands

The glorious USSR was sarcasm.

Slovenia eternally safe! I doubt God Emperor's Wife would let anything happen to us.

>it's another Russia thinks he can still annex countries episode
Crimea was your literally your climax

joking aside if we don't protect eastern europe they will probably turn their backs on us

problem is our army is shit and our people don't want to fight

Government (putin+poroshenko) using little conflict: to steal money from budget/as cause for uncreasing authority to have more control/to scare people and forget about economy (propaganda).

Statism in the nutshell.

Did you know that they call sometimes Latvia and Estonia, "the West on the East"?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkRvrQDfCw

Turkroach, you will be annihilated too if that happens.
Your daddy Erdocuk will have to suck jizm out of Putins dick and Turkey will officially become Russian tourist zone.

Seriously, if Russia anexes my country and destroys my culture, I will at least find solace in the fact that Russia going full empire mode would spell the doom for you mudslimes.

good

I see, but is there a real risk of him taking Ukraine?

>Basically not our problem
prospect of Russia becoming strong enough to form anything similar to USSR should be everyones problem