If they open a real-life Bob's Burgers in Disney Springs with Burger of the Day and accurate layout...

If they open a real-life Bob's Burgers in Disney Springs with Burger of the Day and accurate layout, would you eat there?

Other urls found in this thread:

bobs-burgers.wikia.com/wiki/Burger_of_the_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=basFyoMSjds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absofuckinglutely

How would I tell the sink apart from the toilet?

What do you know about Disney Springs user?

>Go into bathroom
>Little laminated note
>"This is the sink. Please don't pee in here. -Bob."

>tiny restaurant where you either sit at the bar or facing the ass of someone sitting at the bar

No thanks

I know they opened an Indiana Jones bar, so there's precedent.

I don't know if they'd do this though. Yeah, mile long lines make for good news pieces, but they would need a shit ton more seating to make it worth it, but adding it would take away from the small town burger joint charm.

Either way, I'd eat at Bob's Burgers. The place is comfy as fuck.

The show legitimately makes me crave a burger. I would definitely eat at Bob's.

Apparently the food is pretty good, most people that eat there love it.

It's just that the place is incredibly ghettoey and the guy making the food looks and smells like he has not showered in a week.

Are the channel IPs even part of the deal?

Which of these would be on the Menu?
bobs-burgers.wikia.com/wiki/Burger_of_the_Day

It'd just be a Red Robins and other burger restaurant/diners. So yeah, why not.

>implying bobs burgers isnt more of a santa barbera place, considering the pier could be stand in for wharfworld

If they keep to Bob's insistence of fresh local ingredients, hell yeah.

but it's east coast, user

Hell no. However if it was a real place in my smallish hometown I would eat there for sure

I thought it was obvious the sink will be next to the door.
Never seen a bathroom where you have to pass next to the toilet to wash your hands.

Bob is a summon in Kingdom Hearts

Haven't watched the show. Are they Hungarian? Because it sounds like a Hungarian place.

is there a sexually confused and frustrated teenage girl there to be my waitress?

Bob was once asked if he's an immigrant, and he said no.

Nothing else was canonically revealed about their ethnicity.

Formerly Sneed's

Probably cycled through daily.

The creator said that he has to have some French in his heritage given his last name, but aside from that viewed Bob as a mix of Greek, Armenian, Jewish, Italian, and Hungarian. He's also second generation immigrant.

Only if all the waitresses look like this

What I want is the Baby You Can Chive My Car burger he made in his dad's joint.

It sounded fucking delicous, although I would take the pickle wheels off and stuff them in the burger before I ate it.

There's a vid for that
youtube.com/watch?v=basFyoMSjds

I was already thinking about it, and now I can almost taste it. The dijon mustard, sour cream, chives and fried pickles... dammit. Going to bed with my mouth watering. Will probably eat pillow.

Probably. Incidentally I'll be going to disney springs in a few hours.

>I know they opened an Indiana Jones bar, so there's precedent.

Love the place, if it was anything like this it would be a little neat. But they will probably just end up making another rainforest cafe clone.

What sort of Easter Eggs would they put in for fans? Could you go to the basement? (Since I'm assuming they'd use what would be the living area for storage and such.)

Bob looks Greek or Armenian but he is full blown American.

It'd be made by teenagers making minimum wage microwaving everything out of bags.

Yes, all the shows produced by 20th Century Fox are part of the deal. The Fox network itself isn't.

>I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do here

What did Sup Forums think of this year's Christmas special? I didn't enjoy it as much as last year's, but it was a whole lot better than Nice-Capades.

Seriously who wouldn't? What kind of sick person doesn't love a great burger?

Sadly the truth.

El 54 percento memeo.

Someone should text the director to add at least a couple seconds on to the opening credit name gags on the building next door and the exterminator truck! Even with DIVO it often goes by too fast to catch with PAUSE.

I dunno, most of the non-franchise places at Disney Springs are pretty high quality.

i would eat across the street at jimmys for some authentic italian and some good fun times with family and friends

It was OK, but eh... For some reason I just didn't feel it.

DELET THIS

Have you never eaten at a diner?

Absolutely. I would fucking go to Disney JUST to visit it (I hope they would do it at a Downtown Disney area so you don't have to visit the park itsself to see it)

DELET

Sure assuming the food was of the same presumed quality as in the show

what did you say

I stopped watching once they got to the rave. too much singing

Disney Springs is what they call Downtown Disney now.

Like they've retooled the whole thing into having this backstory of being some small Florida town built around a natural spring

Bobby Flay has a chain in my state, trust me when I say it's good enough.

t. Diaper Lover

Only if it's cooked by Bob Burger himself

I liked the Louise's song, but the ending felt a bit anti-climactic. I expected them to fight Fischoeder mafia or something.

I enjoyed most of it still, except for Teddy subplot.

Bob's not a fighter. Hes a yeller.

I heard they use human meat in their burgers

It exist since 1951

>autentic Italian

Sure, as long as the burgers are 10/10.

>how horrifying

>Ctrl+F
>"Meats"
>Zero results
How has no one mentioned wanting to try the Meatsiah yet?

well not in thread but if you'd like to see someone do an actual meatsiah it's

NO THANK YOU