What will happen with a GOP senate, congress and white house?

How does the future of US and global politics look? What to expect? A change in the supreme court? Removal of gun control?

Also, share the most important GETs you have witnessed which helped bring this election home.

There's gonna be a border wall, I'm pretty confident of that.

TPP = dead.

I believe Trump will keep his word about NAFTA.

We will probably get ethics reform.

Trump has time and again slammed adventurism and nation-building, so I suspect we will not launch another retarded war for those purposes.

Beyond that, not sure how much is going to change.

I honestly don't think 1 party should control all branches of government. There needs to be an opposition to everyone or else the pendulum swings too far too fast.

An actual wall? Cause I thought it was just hot air, desu. Didn't ever think an actual wall was going to be built

Isn't the supreme court mostly left wing? Hasn't there been appointed a new justice after Scalia?

Republicans control all 3 of them.
Trump has bad relation with GOP, but Mike Pence gonna fill it.
Mike Pence gonna helps Trump how to govern and rule in early before build the wall.
And Lib afraid that if Trump impeached, Mike Pence will haunt them.
Perfect Vice President.

I also see a Reagan-esque buildup of military power in lieu of spending that money on foreign wars, with the idea being that we have a giant military that we never actually use.

Also, Obamacare is DOA within the first 100 days.

I've heard that Mike Pence is crazy. Like waaaay more conservative than what your average Sup Forumsack could dream of.

Conservative as in, "burn the witches, kill the whores and hang the niggers"-conservative

Yeah but 4 of them are due to die any day now. Certainly within the next 4 years at least 3 will.

I just did some research.

Are you referring to the two jewesses? Or the conservanigger?

Yes, he is that type.
Left Media have already reported that they afraid if Trump impeached, Mike Pence gonna take power which is worst of all.
Mike Pence probably become the strongest Vice President because of Trump lack of influence and friend in GOP.

>Removal of gun control
gun control is a state issue not a federal one

Doesn't the federal government has some say in this.

After all it is a constitutional matter, so if California for instance decides to ban guns altogether, one could go to a federal court?

i guess but it would happen after the state tried to ban them

So, less conservative?

its perfect

the will never vote to impeach trump because they dont want pence to be president

Haha, I guess for some, yeah

True, that's reasonable.

On another note: Nobody has any historic gets to share?

Hopefully he'll do something about regulating the media and fixing the election process.

97444444 is coming up

You still believe that? To me Trump's status are a big scam, he won't do shit, he persuaded american people telling what they want to listen and they believed him really easy.
I think people who thinks he's gonna do all he said he'd do are really naive.

Of course you want to believe that him just scamming voter.

How do we get rid of anchor babies for one?

Demographics are the most important, you can reverse everything except that

I don't want to believe in that but it's really possible, the speech he did when he won was totally different than what it was during his campaign, you'll remember my post, user.

>INB4; Hurr durr, you're afraid of the 'Trump' policies

No, I'm not, I'd be scared if Hillary would've won.

Bye bye NFA

you forgot to mention that they took over most state governments in the 2014 election

nationwide concealed carry, fully automatic weapons and destructive devices available without any permit

arrest all pedophiles

>There's gonna be a border wall, I'm pretty confident of that.

the border wall will prevent drugs from moving across the border, if they want to move drugs in they need to be vetted and pay tax and tariff

Republicans? So exactly how many layers of government are under republican control right now?

The wall already being built, it's just not big and long like Trump say so it's an easy thing.
If him not build it, Trump simply lost trust in voter in 2020 and probably another republican pick the president, since Mike Pence approve it, him gonna remind Trump about it.

Republicans blocked Obama's pick, and now Democrats have no way to get one of their own in the supreme court or delay Trump's future pick

All of it. Over 60% of governors as well.

The Wall is an easy thing to do, it's already there, he's just gonna make it bigger. It doesn't gonna stop Cartels of crossing illegal people to the US, they do it through tunnels...why he never spoke about that during his campaign?
Anyway, I'm not gonna argue, 'cause stuff still muddy waters, but I'm kinda certain he just bluffed and bluffed, I'd like to watch him talking his campaign plans in the future. Still, to me Trump is just a scam of the republican party to recover the corp money/power.

How likely is it that you will reinstate Jim Crows laws? Will any niggers be lynched?

Build wall

Actually took a couple more governorships, so it's even more solidified. It's hilarious to watch the past year of media stating that the GOP is over when, at the end of 2014, they hadn't had that much control since the early 1900s. Today, I'm not even sure if they ever have. Democrats are fucked with how they are talking about splitting the party all over social media. This wave will be 10x the one Ron Paul ever did after both his elections.

>I'm so clever

>Recover corp money/power

but corporate america has been against him since he decided to run for nomination? Trump is the guy that fights for working class and small businesses. Not the huge corporation who have virtually every other politician in their pockets.

I don't blame you for being angry though, Pablo

>The poverty caused by Trump will only increase the demand for the Cartel's "product"

This will make the Court fucking amazing for the next 30-40 years. Libtards are FINISHED

They'll fuck it up and in 4 years it's a Democrat again.

Based Vietnam
We'll take care of China for you

Ok, so I don't really know the US system, but from what I've seen the republicans have assumed almost total control over the various branches of government.
Or at least they will once the new judge is chosen and a couple more die off which is expected.

Not even angry, to be quite honest

>but corporate america has been against him since he decided to run for nomination?

I'm surprised someone here in pol believes in the media

The tunnel took time and money to make.
So drug lord gonna waste more money just to build it.
Also, when wall done, border guard will spend less time moving around and star searching tunnel rat instead.
Trump gonna remove Obama care and replace it with some care cheaper. Since all republican claim they gonna do that and they have to deliver it.
Republican just has a striking hope when Trump suddenly wins and Republican gonna take this chance and they gonna do everything to make supporter believe to vote in them next time and try to remove the racist republican image.