I support Trump, but now I'm scared

I'm a white male from Texas, have a decent career that is growing on a great path, have a good education, and I've been with another man for the past two years.

The gay marriage decision was pretty exciting, you know, for a couple that is planning on making it official soon.

Best part? Both of us are relatively Sup Forums, supported Trump over the bitch Clinton and all.

Worst part? I don't know what my future as a gay american looks like. Already I'm seeing shit all over the country about how the fully republican government (SCOTUS, POTUS, and all of Congress) is going to revoke the decision to let gays marry.

That's not the end of the world, but where does it stop?

Conversion therapy like Pence wants?

Fines or jail time for being a fag?

I'm not sure how I feel about any of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owm25OHGglk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump himself loves everyone. Its the fucking rest of the party you need to worry about.

What can the people do? Come out in droves supporting against the removal. I think it's fucking illogical.

didnt trump say he supports gays?
as a gay man, I could care less as long as I have my bf

Trump might allow them to revoke the marriage decision and leave it up to the states again, but I think he will veto anything beyond that.

fucking faggot

Why do men (and not just poofs) so often refer to themselves as "males"? "Male" (as a noun) always used to denote either an example of a species that a zoologist or veterinarian is studying or treating or a man the police are interested in talking to or taking into custody. Using it in place of and to denote a man is dehumanising language.

Fellow Texan here. Nobody gives a fuck about being gay anymore

You got that right

> redpilled
> supports gay """"marriage""""

Yes, gay marriage is liable to be repealed (though i personally doubt it). All that other stuff is not happening.
Remember that your society is what makes being a gay man an option and it is a rare privilege in this world. Be happy that your society is saved.

You deserve conversion therapy

you will never be able to function in society
your 'marriages' will never be the same as normal healthy marriages "but gay"

homosexuals do not have happy households and monogamous relationships
it will never be because the problem is much deeper than just a sexual preference

sodomy is a symptom of a greater psychological problem

Goddammit you faggot, don't be such a fag. Trump has always been pro-everybody. He just adjusted his stance to get republican support.
He supports LGBT, he supports women, blacks, (legal) latinos and whites. (LOLASIANS)

Don't be afraid man, this isn't the fucking purge. Gays have moved up so hard in the world of privilege, they're barely even considered to be a "minority" anymore bur rather a respected but small part of the American populous.

Oh leaf, don't go full fascist.

Why do gays care about conversion therapy. It's like abortion...a service that just exists if you want to utilize it. All these retarded melodramatic libtards think they are going to be forcibly abducted strapped to a table and turned into a vegetable with electric current. Seems like they are marginalizing gays who don't want to be gay and saying that they don't exist is erasing their identity.

Nobody gives a shit.

We have bigger fish to fry right now.

Trump is for the gays, Trump will go to bat for the gays and keep Pence's taser in check.

op is a fag

Trump is pretty liberal dude. Pence on the other hand...

This

being gay is a sin, you need to die, just like those fags who have waifus

Some of you have asked, now that we have claimed victory, how can we explain to the terrified SJWs, immigrants, homobuttsexuals and liberals, that God-Emperor Donald Trump
is a great leader willing to accept anyone, even those who worked against him. But I see no reason why we should do that. They tried demonizing us for being "angry white males." They tried to turn every other demographic against us. Now it is time we paid them back.

I would hereby like to propose a series of new laws to celebrate the rightful ascendancy of Trump:

1. The Grab Her By The Pussy Act. Women's suffrage is hereby REVERSED. No longer will emotionally compromised, reason-deficient citizens be entitled to drag the nation down with their undeserved votes. In addition, to accurately reflect the contribution of women to the work force, women's salaries are hereby HALVED.

2. The "Halting Gender Degeneracy" act. There are now two legal genders in the United States: Male, and female. All individuals claiming to
be different are hereby designated 'ABHUMAN' and void of rights. Homosex is now outlawed. Acceptable treatments toward curing the homosex disease now include electro-shock therapy, the whirling chair, and prayer. Those who insist upon clinging to further degeneracy are to be exiled.

3. The "Black Reparations" act. From this day onward, blacks are illegal. Blacks wishing to continue their existence may pay a licensing fee
to remain black. This fee is extrapolated from the cost of black crime in our proud society. Failure to issue payment is punishable with
summary execution.

It's time to press the advantage, and spend our political capital. It's time to suppress the degeneracy in our midst!

Temporary chemical castration until we figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON with fags

we care cause your gayness affects europe

Faggotry is degeneracy

I don't care what happens to them. There is certainly no constitutional right to "love" or "marriage" as Ruth Bader kikeberg asserts

Not bad for a concern trolling.

Republicans are starting to realize that their path to victory has NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL ISSUES.

I'm gay too and I support Trump. Stop being an idiot.

We were saved with this election. I was so worried about the rapefugees who practice sharia law coming to the US and carrying out more things like Orlando.

I'd still support Trump no matter what though, gay marriage and shit isn't essential to the success of our country and that's what I care about the most.

Also that said, remember that Sup Forums is a fringe and most people are far more kind and understanding. Don't let this board form your perceptions of society. Americans are decent people when you let them be free.
Remember that we are very much a part of the liberal west. Everything you listed besides marriage repeal would never ever fly, unless society changed in a fundamental way that was obvious.

Then why do you oppose gay marriage if you don't care about what happens to them.
If they wanna get married and end up miserable, let them.

If the Republicans tried to reverse gay marriage rights there would be an uproar the likes of which you'd never see. Hollywood, Millennials, Colleges and the MSM would collude together to shut any proposition down immediately.

Liberals are slactivists when it comes to a lot of issues, but gay marriage is one they get really passionate about. It's also fucking retarded because the Republicans would piss off young voters at a time when they're rebuilding their party post-election.

'ello

Gay here. Trump doesnt scare me, its that fucker Mike Pence influencing his decisions that worries me

>I know science
Hahahaha

Having an X and a Y chromosome constitutes someone as being male. Humans ARE animals. "Man" is a relative term referring to gender, which as much as people here may whine about, is nothing more than a societal construct that changes, ever so slightly, from culture to culture.

White straight Texas male here.

Don't really care what you do, just don't be an asshole and push it on others or talk about it constantly. There was an objection to it on a religious basis from the Christians, but after realizing that was Old Testament AND that this is supposed to be a country that upholds religious freedom, that whole battle has gone by the wayside.

Again, do what you want, but, know that it was out of concern. If there was a bunch of anger and confusion, it's because we don't know whether you're doing this because the media says it's hip/your testosterone actually is medically and severely low/you don't know how to establish proper male friendships/some other difficult reason.
Now if it's genuine and you've eliminated all of the above, well, that's your freedom - I'd die defending that freedom regardless of my opinion and preference.

kys ctr

FUCK YOU, LONE STAR BEER!

>I support Trump, but now I'm scared
Here we go, exactly the fucking same as.

>I voted Brexit, but now I regret it
Fuck off CTR you stupid fucking shills, the vote is done. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

No-one's going to start throwing fags in prison for christsake. Prison's supposed to be a deterrent.

Fuck off faggot, you're damaging the necessary roles of gender. Kill yourself.

If they made us all go back in the closet it would probably be the best thing for Western Civilization.

Except for everyone that was just elected to congress and the inevitable conservative supreme court justice and pence

Man you guys just know how to sound like patronizing shits at every turn

I can't imagine them actually taking away gay marriage.

>Then why do you oppose gay marriage if you don't care about what happens to them.

I mean there is no fate too bad for them. I have not a shred of sympathy after what they did under the Obama tyrrany

>If they wanna get married and end up miserable, let them.

No, because all it does is normalize and spread homosexuality and other degeneracies while contributing to the destruction of the concept of the nuclear family

This ^^^

Do you own ceremony. Why do you want approval from a bunch of scum to get married?

It's sacred. Fuck them. It's about you two, not them. They can fuck off.

Trump is very leave it to the states. I'd be very surprised if he even bothers with it at all.

He was stumping in Florida and gave many kind words to those people after the Orlando shooting.

His heart's in the right place, and he's a decadent 80's guy, he don't give a fuck.

I agree it would be fucked if they touched gay marriage.

I agree with you, and I also like trump because he's going to kick those mudslime's asses and save america and the world from the toxic people from the islamic states

t. Mohammed

>If the Republicans tried to reverse gay marriage rights there would be an uproar the likes of which you'd never see.

No there wouldn't

There would be as much of an uproar as there was when the SCOTUS legislated it from the bench.

Trump denies Climate Change. Trump's running mate denies evolution and climate change.

These two issues alone prevented me from supporting Trump in any way. I still laugh at all the SHW tears today, but I am very scared of a science-denying president being in control of our country.

OP, I just got done talking down a married lesbian friend of mine. This is not going to change overnight. It might not change at all.

While it's true that Obergefell was 5-4, and the conventional media wisdom is that they'll appoint another conservative, wait for RBG or Breyer to die, and then insert another conservative, and they'll have the majority to overturn it, it's not that simple.

There are two guiding principles in conservative jurisprudence that strongly counsel against overturning Obergefell now, if even within the next 20 years. The first is stare decisis, and the second is retroactivity. Conservative judges and justices by and large have a huge love of stare decisis (Thomas being the main exception) and detest creating situations where decisions have retroactive application. The reason for both of these is that courts in common law countries value stability of the law almost above all else.

Put briefly, stare decisis is a doctrine whereby courts should not reverse or otherwise "update" judgments simply because the court as then constituted would have decided the case differently. Retroactivity is where, when a judicial decision is made, it affects legal relationships going backward in time—for instance, automatically invalidates contracts that predate the decision, rather than making them subject to a new legal challenge. Conservative courts hate this.

The reason is that business in this country depends on the stability and predictability of the law. Justice Holmes put it best when he spoke of predicting "where the axe will fall." Businesses and people arrange their relationships because they know where the axe will fall—they know that if they stick their fingers too far into the machine, they'll lose them. Thus, a judicial decision that alters legal relationships or their validity will have a rippling effect through the world. When that decision goes against stare decisis, the ripples are even bigger. Retroactivity, bigger still.

>I don't know what my future as a gay american looks like

It's going to be great.

I saw a white van rolling around my neighborhood with a bunch of rednecks hanging out the windows. It said "fag wagon" on the side and they were grabbing people off the street and throwing them in the back of the vehicle. The death squads are starting.

You better start learning how to fly faggot

>Implying conversing the nuclear family and being against Obama is a muslim thing

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

That beer is utter garbage.

Patrician Texan beer, coming through.

Do you really think Trump is gonna let Pence influence him on something he (Trump) has been supporting for decades? He's got an ego, and that's the good thing. He won't budge from his position. Trump is pro LGBT, Trump is easily one of the most liberal people in the White House to date. He's been a true to the word liberal since the 1980s. Pence is nothing but his life insurance from the left.
They can't afford to kill him without putting someone worse in the white house.

I agree with you that the nuclear family is important, but faggots ≠ homosexuals. I know people on both sides of the spectrum and the sensible, common sense ones despise those tumblr faggots.

The problem is the parents. Shit parents can be straight or gay.

And homosexuality can't spread, it's an unfortunate fact that some are, but LGBT are a marginal part of the population and won't multiply just because a guy touched your weiner.

You're such a fucking retard, I can't believe Americans actually think these are viable future predictions.

>everyone who isn't a secular liberal is a muslims :DDD

t. Pedro

define climate change. Nobody denies that the climate doesn't change.

The issue is if Co2 contributes to heating the eart?
That's false.

youtube.com/watch?v=Owm25OHGglk

Is CTR still here?

Fuck off. I'm gay and i think letting gays get married was a mistake.

Compare Usa and western pride parades to eastern parades. Western ones are full of degenerates, even more then just normal gays

>needing the government to validate your love

why can't you fags just admit its for benefits only

whats your "master plan" with gays then?

probably tards who like trolling, nevermind they redpill people with our replies :D

And yea, probably there are people as stupid as OP here.

kek

Stop being gay. Turn to Christ. You have been living an abomination of a life and are going against God's will. Repent and reclaim a future in Christ.

>CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas
You have gone full retard. Typical swedecuck.

This

sounds awfully familiar

Yeah, because that attitude helps.

I'm explaining legitimate concerns, the reason for years of others' divides and lack of communication, and all you can do is go OOGA BOOGA EVIL TRADITIONALISTS OOGA.

Fuck off.

>revoke the decision to let gays marry

I DONT CARE ABOUT GAY MARRIGE

I do however care about my right to revoke service from someone if I want to or employ people based on my preference and not quotas, teach my children what I find to be moral...If im allowed to do that I have 0 problems with the homos.

>I'm a white male from

THIS KIND OF SELF-IDENTIFICATION IS FUCKING STUPID.

USING IDENTIFY POLITICS TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IS TELL THAT YOU ARE A KEK DEMOTURD FAILURE

ELECTING TRUMP IS AVOIDING A HUGE FAILURE OF HILLARY.

>the inevitable conservative supreme court justice

How often do the judges of the Supreme Court change? If a Supreme Court approved gay marriage, it's hard to believe anyone coming after them wanting to backtrack things.

Go back to the 1980s

Gays can swarm into San Francisco and NYC and dive head first into a pile of nude diseased men and die of aids within five years, as God intended. If they want to be "confirmed bachelor's" then keep their fucking sex life in the bedroom where it belongs and leave us normals out of it.

No more pretending to be normal. No more gay sex ed in preschool. No more sex changes for toddlers. No more lawsuits or special legal protections. No adoption and no fake marriage. They do not need marriage for inheritance or hospital visitation, and they shouldn't be getting tax-benefits that are intended to encourage reproduction.

You just need the gay beaten out of you.

No offense, but no one cares about gays these days. You guys were used like a Latvian whore to further a narrative and now you're all used up. It's all about the trannies now, faggot.

>Man you guys just know how to sound like patronizing shits at every turn
If that triggers you, I don't think you're in the right place.
I was/am against gay marriage - we had civil partnerships, which gave all the same rights, and it just seemed to be another liberal way of chipping away at the normal traditional nuclear family. A bit like new pronouns and fuck knows what else. But I can't see it being rolled back anytime soon in any western country that has it, now it's here we might as well see how it pans out. There's a million things on my wish list above gay marriage.

>livestream copyrighted

i think gay "marriage" is a joke
its a religious thing and the religion doesnt support that shit.

just give them some kind of formal binding contract they can do and proceed to fuck all with it cause i rarely see gays not cheat on eachother. Cause who cares if they cheat? Not them.

watch the video, automaton.

>the destruction of the concept of the nuclear family

How is the destruction of a concept that has existed for less than 100 years and that has already been trashed by divorce going to affect our civilization?

oh well I don't really know your reality bc here we are still not full-on cucks with gay sex ed and trans kids (at least on a large scale)

Supreme Court decisions can't be changed at all, they can only vote differently on new cases brought to the court. So they can't just reverse gay marriage, and I doubt a new case would be brought up.

its true

You answered him for me.

this desu

majority of faggots are too degenerate to commit to one partner long-term anyway

leave marriage to the breeders

t. faggot

>thinking ONE (1) man can reverse gay marriage

See, you claim to care about politics, yet you have no idea how law-making and revoking works. Fucking idiot. You and your boyfriend/husband are going to be fine, quit feeding into the fear machine that's running 25/7 right now.

Then why is this literal faggot of OP scared?

Allah akbar to you too muhammad

>I'm a dumb faggot and i support Trump even though Pence wants to murder gays.
>I'm a dumb faggot and i support Trump even though i know he's going to revoke gay marriage in my state
>I'm a dumb faggot and i voted Trump because Hillary is evil xD

You and your partner deserve the concentration camps Pence is going to create for gays.

Trump likes gays but Republicans don't so you're fucked

>people actually believe this

Because he is a literal faggot. The gays always get whiny and try make things about them. Trump hasn't even said anything about about LGBT people, Hillary has her whole career.

Good goyim, don't reproduce.
If you start running out of white people just import Argentinians

^
Trump isn't anti-gay you autistic retard.

Trump has been pro lgbt for decades

Many, many species practice homosexuality. This is something genetic, and as clearly seen, desirable by nature. Otherwise, homosexual specimens and tendencies would have been gone by now. The best example I can give is that of bonobos, which after chimpanzees, are the primate whose DNA most closely resembles that of humans.

And what do you mean "push it on to others"? Isn't hetersexuality "pushed" on to people? These people won't stop until there is a clear reflection of them in the media that surrounds them, and the trivialization of the things they hold dear stops.

>Implying VP matters
>Implying Pence is anything more than a tiebreaker in Senate

You can expect not to be hanged in Stadiums. Is that not enough?