Gathers humanity's brightest minds

>gathers humanity's brightest minds
>they're all white
What did Maker mean by this?

>inb4 black woman in the center
We all know you need raw materials to run experiments on. Besides, all the Children were white after the thousands of years inside the Dome.

Is Ultimate Reed... racist?!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DWWXZnG
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of them look asian. What impress me the most is that all of them have sex bodies, male and female

The Asian bit is just Larocca's style. Look at everything from his Iron Man to Darth vader, and everybody looks Asian. As for the "sex body" thing, Reed's gathering the best of the best. Someone who doesn't take care of their body, however smart, isn't much use to a society of "survival of the fittest" that Reed is creating.

Visual storytelling or uniformly referencing pictures from clothing advertisements? You decide.

I thought they were all clones of him

That, and he can't breed all of those ladies by himself. Though I would certainly try in his place.

No...

>Ult!Reed
>can't sex infinite amounts of women at once
Maker is literally a tentacle monster.

Well, he is supposed to be the smartest being in the universe, so...

More like the colourist is a lazy fuck.

Nah, all of them white (as white as Larocca can get) features. Reed legitimately created a whites-only Utopia.

Is Hickman, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Typical white person logic

But you literally don't see any black in ANY issue when they get out of the dome.They're all white with weird hairstyles.

>Making a crazy villain a racist.
>/ourguy/

Also, that girl behind brown head guy looks dumb.

if i wanna read this were do i start?

>Maker being wrong
>implying
user, Maker was 100% in the right by the end of Ultimates.

Ultimate Comics: Ultimates
Start from the beginning, read until the end. Reed gets kinda redeemed there in HUNGER, but as soon as Time Runs Out starts in New Avengers/Avengers, he's back to being a quasi-villain.

>user, Maker was 100% in the right by the end of Ultimates.

He still got beaten by ultimate tony.

Not Tony, an Infinity Gem. Which was all part of Keikaku. Like I said, read until the end of the volume (issue 28 or so).

Some Asians.
Some people with brownish skin, probably hispanics.
And by the noses, some Jews, which are not white.

I'm seeing only one, maybe two Asians. And noses don't mean anything. I'm white and have a fat nose (not Nig-worthy, but not small either).

Most artists literally only know how to draw one race and stick with that. I mean just look at that black dude/chick?

I browsed Sup Forums for a week without images to get away from posts like the dumb frogpost oneliners. Congrats, you fooled me with how long this was.

>gathers humanity's brightest minds
>they're all traced photos

>brightest minds
>has women
This shit comic is the least realistic thing in the universe?

Well, if you were to search for Perfection, it makes sense that all the people you'd recruit would look, more or less, the same.

Also

>all girls are some variation of blonde
Wew. Reed hasn't gotten over Sue yet it seems...

They need to procreate somehow. Notice they're all blondes. It's obviously Reed's Sue-Fetish slipping through.

discord.gg/DWWXZnG Check this, it is comics discord

>What did Maker mean by this?
Its his social commentary. He shows us that people with other skin color doesnt have the possibility to prove themself and be found or lack the school system to get there.

Besides i dont see Stephen Hawkings, so i guess one criteria was attractiveness. And we all know that some people tend to like certain skin colors and some dont.

>survival of the fittest
I'm tired of people using that phrase while not knowing what it means.

End yourself shill

It means that you adapt to your environment. I'm not a Bro, I know it doesn't mean "da strongest". But if you want to create a race of super-powered, super-smart people, you need stock that is both smart and strong. A guy with an IQ of 200 but the body of Hawking wouldn't be selected over a guy with an IQ of 160 but the body of Arnie.

Where? I don't see any black skin tones anywhere.
If you're talking about the girl with the dark hair she's Spanish or Italian.

>bullying tony
STOP

>Italians are literally mullatos
Nah, stop pushing this meme. Northen Italians are whiter than le 56%. You may have a point with Sicillians.

Eh, he kinda deserved it. People shat on Reed the whole time, and Sue went for lusting after his dick 24/7 to declining his marriage proposal because of Ultimatum. He got kicked out of Baxter and nobody really cared, leaving him to go back to his abusive dad.

Sloth says otherwise. Those lazy fucks have mastered survival because they mastered energy preservation. Strength has little to do with it.

No fatties allowed in a utopian society.

Eh,we're talking about intelligent creatures who want to create a new civilization here, not just survive.

To paraphrase Grant Morrison, sometimes comic book artists will just draw white guys. Especially when they come from countries that are racially homogenous. Don't attribute to racism or author intent what's probably just this guy from Spain drawing what he knows.

Why allow them in a regular society? Oh, right. It's a "genetic condition".

>they're all 56%.
ftfy

With Ribic EVERYONE is 56%.

I never said they were mullato - I just implied Italians are dark eyed and dark haired, and quite obviously they have a different skin tone to slavs, nords and anglos. Most mainland Europeans around the Mediterranean seem to be like that.
I mean, I'm french, but get asked by other frenchies what I am sometimes because I'm descended from Norman vikings and therefore have blue eyes, sandy brown hair and a red beard while about 3/4 of french people I meet have brown eyes and darker brown hair.

The real point here is the majority of supposedly black people in comics don't look black at all. It's a funny kind of whitewashing SJWs do because somewhere at the back of their heads they must realize dark skin isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

Salvador Larroca meant that his traced models are mostly white people, I don't know about Ultimate Reed though

I feel this is the case too.
The coloring is specially bad here, what were they thinking, I'm sure the inks didn't look half as bad.

What can you do with fatties anyway? Eat them?

Eh, I thought you were another "Meds aren't white REEEE" Sup Forumsack. I do agree skintones around here vary, that's true.

>I'm white and have a fat nose

>each race has a certain, exact appearance that never deviates
Huh, didn’t know the world was full of clones.

If you never got out you wouldn't know, just like user you replied to.

Lots of people have big noses around here. Like I said, not black tier, but it’s common.

Socio-political themed troll threads are cancer.
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97436643&altc=1