Brainiac

Who wore it best?

The cartoon

Johns version

fpbp

Dumb toonfag

I like that one in top right if the art was better. The center is pretty good too

is that Green Lex Luthor?

the Necron looking mother fucker

>not including based lois lane braniac

>not calling her Lois Laniac

Objectively? I adore the Gary Frank design from 2007-2011. DCAU design will always have a special place in my heart. Multiverse-exploring Kaiju-sized Brainaic was one of the coolest things from Future's End though.
I mean that was taking the Brainiac concept the furthest it has been taken, right? He would be the one to detect breaks within the space-time fabric, and explore through them because it is his nature to keep seeking knowledge to a fault.

I can't stand him in that iteration, but that ship is sex. It is required for any worth a shit Brainiac. One of the things I loved was when Johns wrote Kara terrified when she saw it because it immediately pulled her back to the bottling of Kandor. It is iconic and terrifying, But Brainy himself has had superior designs.

>Multiverse-exploring
>that moment when bearded Superbro punched him through the multiverse

lmao this delusion

Somewhere between 1983-1986 Android Braniac and 2011-2016 Cyborg Braniac

DCUO's version had a solid Android look that was sleek and menacing, but I'm a sucker for the classics.

If we ever get a live action Brainiac he needs to be played by Jeffrey Combs. He was perfect in Injustice 2.

DCAUfags should be gassed. Kryptonian AI Brainiac was terrible.

Sauce?

injustice 2

Doomed arc.