Leave modern society to me

Leave modern society to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is steven such a little fag? Will he ever have anything that resembles a masculine trait?

ha ha do you think he wore lipstick too
as a joke ha ha

do you think he's wearing panties just for some laughs ha ha

Nice meme faggot

do you think he's wearing a bra for his big soft moobs asking for a friend who thought it was a funny thing ha ha

Steven took over their routine for Sadie's sake
He's a good friend, at least

it's not a meme if it's true

>I got you into this mess
>I'll get you out
>I totally fixed this

Ha ha Do you think after the show he started grinding his ass against PeeDeeā€™s crotch to see if he would pop a boner, you know, as a prank ha ha

He's more masculine than you. You wouldn't have the balls to wear a dress

I love how ass-devestated Cuckservatives get when there's one show on the air that doesn't cater to their sensibilities and it gets popular.

>Implying anyone in this thread is devastated

Nice oppression there mr. Sjw

>He's more masculine because he's doing feminine things

Steven's "I don't give a shit" attitude is sorta masculine; a real fag boy would've huddled backstage crying nervously, worried what everyone will think of him, and when he finally steps up he'll piss his pants in front of everyone

Why can't you just not respond to these? Bait is bait regardless of how stupid it is.

Steven can't even pull off a trap properly

>He's more masculine than you. You wouldn't have the balls to suck cocks
The absolute state of Steven defenders

>Sup Forums has constant, constant threads about it
>not devastated
haha okay

No, being unable to age has left him in the perfect prepubecent state for transgenderization.
He will NEVER produce the adequate amounts of testosterone necessary to become masculine
And he can always become a woman with some estrogen supplements

>su gender sjw bitch thread
inb4 500+

No, that would be a fag with common sense and self awareness

>le footy lad look
How contrived. Sad!

>He will NEVER produce the adequate amounts of testosterone necessary to become masculine
It's canon he becomes a thicc bara man with stubble later in his adult life

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*
Good post morty

>Homosexuality is the opposite of masculinity
Back to Sup Forums with you

No, that's a fag who's so stuck in their own head they'll probably end up killing themselves.

I remember back in high school for gym class you had to a retarded dance routine in front of the class, and basically all the guys were too chicken shit to do it and when they did it's just awkward shuffling. But than the guys that didn't give a shit and danced like fucking maniacs got the best reactions, and unsurprisingly those guys were the most popular / got the most vagoo. Women find confidence attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if Steven would be into sports too.
Basically, he'd be a Chad if he went to high school.

>Announcing your report
See you in a few days soyboy

You know you don't need to wear a dress and make up to dance right?

He took over Sadie's routine, it would look odd if Steven just started singing a girly hip-hop song in his regular clothes.
And Steven does. not. give. a. shit. He didn't wear a dress because he identifies as a female or something, he did it to entertain the crowd. Those guys who didn't give a shit at e.g. the Halloween costumes and weren't too scared to even put on a costume got the most vag guaranteed. This is how the real world works.

how many times boys in cartoon has dress as girls for an act or show?

Do people really think that in modern society, even in 2017, this is considered normal?

Can we give this shit a fucking rest already, Jesus Christ this is borderline spam at this point.

Well, looks like the world owes me some vag because I like wearing costumes and I still got nothing

>Being an unrepentant faggot is masculine because he is comfortable in acting like a girl

By that logic trans women are actually the manliest people on earth

another Sup Forums bait thread.
how about take it where it belongs >>Sup Forums

Soyboy universe

Trans women want people to see them on the outside how they feel on the inside.

A true man would feel like a woman on the inside while letting his balls hang out.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
This video needs to be posted in every thread about this shitty show.

These are the faggots that this kind of show tends to attract

Yeah no, you're just a faggot defending your faggotry in between trips down to the local gloryhole.

Socio-political themed threads always lead to off topic discussion, which is against >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97440482&altc=1

E:R is a biased hack.
There are a ton more credible reviews out there, stop shilling your edgelord deity.

Fags can act like degenerates because they're surrounded by their own kind. I'd like to see them step up onto a stage when they're a kid, alone, dressed in drag, in front of their whole town. If they can do that without giving a shit like Steven than yeah they do got balls.

And, again, Steven didn't dress like that cus he's an "unrepentant faggot." He doesn't like cock, he only wore it to give the town a better show. He's literally got a Indian chick in his pocket to fuck when he's older ...

>>biased hack
Everyone has a bias, this doesn't make them wrong, sorry faggot.

>>more credible reviews
Probably, but I can think of few that are more funny, and more effective at pissing off those people with poor enough taste to actually like this garbage.

>>biased hack
Everyone has a bias, this doesn't make them wrong, sorry faggot.

>>more credible reviews
Probably, but I can think of few that are more funny, and more effective at pissing off those people with poor enough taste to actually like this garbage.

>people really think stevens feminineness is part of an elaborate conspiracy to weaken males by the left, when its actually just the creator trying to make him funny
This board is fucking pathetic

So basically steven is mocking trans people. Wow, what a way to shit on the plight of trans people.

Seriously when the fuck did people stop seeing this shit as a comedy, instead they sperg out declaring it propaganda.

Elaborate conspiracy by the left? No. A deliberate agenda on the part of the show's creator? Oh yes very much so.

>deliberate agenda
Yes, to get laughs from the viewers. It's a fucking cartoon, take off the tinfoil hat you sperg

>T-they're corrupting muh youth!
>lol of course GTA doesn't make kids violent

A cartoon for kids - the perfect conduit for propaganda.

But if someone actually laughs at him they get called a bigot. See? That's exactly what this thread is about and you guys are getting triggered by it

Socio-political threads belong on Sup Forums, sorry if people want to keep the shit where it belongs.

I get a chuckle from the dumb shit like that in SU all the time. No one's called me a bigot, user.

It's true, seeing Ed in a bikini automatically turned into a dick gobbling faggot

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

because he was written by people who never had any contact with a man and thus have no idea how to write masculinity into characters
why assume ill intent when the most obvious answer is ignorance?

Leave 50s society to me

I once saw an episode of Looney Tunes where Bugs wore a dress & next thing I knew, I had a cock in my mouth!

It was always spam.

Yeah but the person was in drag, right?
It ain't gay if it's a woman's cock.

He actually said he wanted to do it, just watched the episode.

It's not just in the cartoons too!
BAN MOVIES

wtf james gunn

Who gives a damn about Steven? I want to fuck the gems.

Like Pearl, Lapis, and Peridot.

A bit off-topic, but how did this show manage to tank so hard? Seriously, I just watched the latest steven bomb and it was fucking garbage. Cringy, out of character, nonsensical garbage. Not like it was a perfect show in the beginning, but it had charm and functional writing. These last few seasons have been so shitty, it's impressive.

She fucking admits that one of her reasons for doing this shit was to, in her own retarded words-

>>My goal with the show was to really tear down and play with the semiotics of gender in cartoons for children

Make no mistake, this show is propaganda and should be treated as such.

you got it right, finally a right thinking individual!

People are opening their eyes to the truth: S1 Steven Universe = best season. Coach Steven, Mirror Gem, Space Race, Warp Tour, The Test, Rose's Scabbard etc etc. No other season can compare. Even the townie filler episodes like Beach Party or Lars and the Cool Kids were better.

I havent kept up with the lastest seasons, but SU usually has a couple of shit episode in-between the ones that develop the story or characters.
Maybe you watched one of those episodes?

Except nobody who made those old bugs bunny cartoons gave two shits about gender roles or whatever the fuck else. It was done purely for comedy, steven universe by contrast is essentially tumblr propaganda.

>dubs
Eh... I buy that

>Only going for the stickgems

Captcha: rock luau

>Show creator tries to make the show seem like it's more than it really is
Yeah, forgive me if I don't believe her & just go off of what I'm seeing with my own eyes when I watch the cartoon.

Its supposed to be a fucking comedy. What she meant by that quote was to have female characters fighting and not be generic damsels. Holy fuck SU haters are fucking retarded

Unlike SU these are actually played for laughs and tumblr would get mad because it is making fun of trans people

Even though the context of OP's picture was an episode where Steven (which the help of his friend's overbearing mom) pressured his friend into being in a talent show but when she finally admitted she wanted to back out Steven jumped in as a silly situation of a dude doing a girl's song in drag to keep her from having to do what she doesn't want???

It's bait, dude. Get back to enjoying cartoons

It's not that those are the only Gems I'd fuck. They're just high on the list of rocks I'd stick my dick in.

I let my cock decide a lot of things

Yeah, that quote is no different than any other two bit show runner acting their show these days is doing something new & different, when in reality, the thing that's "new & different: (in SU's case, female characters fighting) has been done before.

But I guess it's more convenient to go "MUH TUMBLR PROPAGANDA" for some people.

And fucking shame on you Sup Forums,
for making me say something nice about Steven Universe by being this retarded.

Sssh

Agreed. The finale should've been Jail Break.

There were 6 eps, 3 of which were awful, and 3 of which were just boring.

Ok, next step post this on the creator's twitters
"Holy shit guys I can't express how funny it is when Steven acts like a little faggot dressing up as a drag queen and crying like a little bitch. Thank you so much for this comedy gold, Sugar"

>What she says actually happens on the show
Yeah, that's called denial

>post this on the creator's twitters
Thankfully, the SU fans do it for me, user.

>it's a comedy, there for you dont have to take it seriously
The Greeks are spinning in their graves because of you, you ass .

user its illegal to own somebody like that in this day and age.
Do you know how much shit that site caused?

Well yes, user. Not every comedy childrens cartoon is meant to be taken seriously

>I'd like to see them step up onto a stage when they're a kid, alone, dressed in drag, in front of their whole town.

To be fair, Beach City is pretty tolerant. Stephen could have come out dressed like Buffalo Bill and they'd be cool with it.

That site did nothing wrong and you know it!

Prove me wrong faggot

>Prove me wrong
Well as pointed out, SU did do this for comedy

Good god man... how many con-men have fucked you in your life?

Yeah, it was more the response of a bunch of idiots believing anything that a blatant joke site said. Only for the crew to constantly be bombarded with questions, oh and I certainly remember a couple where they spread false information about the crew.
But hey kids are gullible

Quick rundown?

Prove that statement wrong, user