Tears:

Tears:

This dumb NYC goth bitch I know is cutting herself and posting the photos on instagram because of Trump winning

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMmHrQ6AaOc/?taken-by=nikkisneakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Down the block.

Call the cops on her. Now she'll have to suffer being caught for self harm and have har parents cry for rasing such a dumb bitch.

Where does she live?

This is (((art))).

second this

You should do this OP

Send her a knife sharpener.

Oh no, a dumb spoiled prostitute is throwing a tantrum, quick make hillary president

sideways for attension longways for results

Cutting her wrists may be how she gets her way from mommy and daddy but she is just making more people agree with Trump

Okay so without memeing at me can someone explain to me where the leftists are getting allnof this "Drumpf is homophobic/transphobic" shit is coming from? Even if it is flimsy as hell I can at least see the argument they're making for Trump having "racist/sexist" policies, but for the life of me I cant find any sort of basis for their arguments about him being homophobic.

She should cut vertically if she wants to go through with it. And do it in silence so nobody will come to stop her. Fucking attention whore

>cutting
>panic attacks
>IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Why are mental health problems so heroic to women? It's almost like a fashion statement.

this.

She had selfie videotaped herself crying at the bar during the acceptance speech. My entire social media feed, everyone I know, it is the saddest attention whoring I have ever seen in my entire life

Only logical explanation is that just like CtR have been shitposting here all this time they've also been stirring the boogeyman fear pot elsewhere. All it takes is for libshits is to know you said a bad thing about someone who isn't a white male and suddenly they'll believe anything bad anyone says about you.

theres a video of him speaking after the florida gay club terrorist attack where he says he'll protect the gay community from islam. he's not homophobic just against gay marriage

Tell her to quit being an attention whore and do it right

Someone please give this woman a gun.

>Flipping the bird at Jesus

>these people vote!

fucking this

libwhore with her brains blown out confirmed

Someone tell her that it's parallel not perpendicular.

instagram.com/p/BMmHrQ6AaOc/?taken-by=nikkisneakers

Idk about you guys, but I'mma troll the piss outta this bitch lol.

Only if you remind your countrymen that it's Britain that's constantly bailed you out, not Germany.

>that hebrew on the wall

OY VEY GEVALT

good, hopefully the next gash is across her throat

kek

goddamn that's a masculine forearm and hand

do goths even lift?

does tim kaines wife not take his last name?

lol

someone with Instagram account link her this thread

NYPD finest here on lunch break, give me the deets and I'll drive over and see if she's O.K.

Do it OP

>Trump makes me upset
>I do something violent/destructive/self-destructive because I can't control my emotions
>It's Trump's fault for making me upset
>This is Trump's destructive violence in action

horizontal is atention whore
vertical is suicide

nvm off my break now, have to get back to clubbing loitering SJW's