LET THE MOVIES HIT THE

LET THE MOVIES HIT THE
*DUM DUM*
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Good. Fuck the fetichists.

Fuck you. The giantessfags will inherit the Earth.

I wanted to see that made. And I don't care about that fetish.
Fucking Sup Forums. Everything is because of "muh", "fetshishes" or "nostalgafagottry".

eh, they didnt hear the magic words

"it was a good story"

Wait what happened?

But how many movies have they planned and never gone through with. The obsession with this one is real.

>Wait what happened?

Cars 4
Zootopia 2
Wreck it Ralph 2
Toy Story 4
Frozen 2

Disney is now officially a sequel mill and their schedule has no room for original IPs.

Except you onow Coco just came out. More likely they just didnt have a solid script yet, along with a full schedule of sequels. Heck frozen was shelved for decades before getting a hundred rewrites and then a last minute villain change. Zootopia got the same treatment as well.

>Cars 4
>Zootopia 2

everything else is correct though.

it was meant to be adaptation of Snow Queen, then Snow Queen with a twist (what if Gerda was Snow Queen's sister?) then they settled for some generic little girls movie because Let It Go felt so GOOD they decided to not make it a villain song.

Are you saying cars 4 will be good?

none of these movies are confirmed.

Somewhere there is a fully recorded and 2D test animated version of this movie.

Someone needs to infiltrate the Disney vault and liberate this film.

>disney vault

man,it's a godmine of material.
BURN IT, BURN IT ALL!

im pretty sure frozen 2 and wrek it ralph 2 were

I didn't even think of stuff like that until I saw a Sup Forums thread lamenting how they couldn't have a movie about a loli macro.
Then somewhere deep down inside I was glad the movie never took off.
When the thread went into talk about feet I was super done.

>t. pleb

>Action hero takes it upon themself to fight the single most powerful empire on Earth
>sneaks into an actual castle, fight literal stormtroopers and their hordes of fanatics
>Makes it through animatronic presidents and giant machine deathtraps decorated to look like fairytale nightmare scapes,
>Wizards and costumed supervillain minibosses in the lower levels of the castle
>An army of Mexican undead, talking animals of every type, and fully self aware toys and vehicles stand in the way
>Death Star hotel is still under construction so they cannot unleash their fully armed and operational battlestation yet
>Makes it to the much advertised Disney Vault to liberates many completely unseen and long long forgotten films for the people
>Must escape the fortress with the films in hand before Bob Iger wearing the sorcerer's hat still stained with the blood of Walt, proclaiming himself to be the most powerful man on Earth stops the hero

This could be an amazing action movie in of itself.

After Moana don't expect any new IPs especially if there is no romance subplot.

t. degenerate subhuman

>Cars 4
>Lasseter gone
It will be a shitshow.

Both of the original IPs that came out in 2016 did amazingly well. More so than the sequel Pixar released in the same year.

With LAssiter gone there is a good chance there will be no more Cars sequels. He really was the only one pushing for them in the first place. And the product sales for Cars 3 have not been as great as past years.

Until this themed hotel is fully operational, we are vulnerable!

Nah, it'll be a Dead Money type of vault. You can spend the rest of time watching the movies within the vault, but you can never leave.

You can't take the contents with you, you have to Let It Go.

I thought it could have been a cute film. Good cop/Bad cop scenarios and whatnot.

Too bad giantessfags/Vorefags think it'll ruin their already "You like that little man" fetish.

Finding Dory did better than Moana and Zootopia