Sorry, I can't do DickBabs, Steve/Diana or Lois/Clark. What I can make is Bruce/Babs, Bruce/Diana and Bruce/Lois

>Sorry, I can't do DickBabs, Steve/Diana or Lois/Clark. What I can make is Bruce/Babs, Bruce/Diana and Bruce/Lois.
Did Timm make DCAU Batman a Mary Sue?

if JLU had to continue he had to break B/D to make way for B/B

He self inserts as Bruce and has a cuck fetish. The man needs to jack off more and stop introducing his creepy disgusting shit on his work.

He did introduce Steve. He got old.

Steve only served to make Diana realize she was in love with Bruce.

Babs cucked Dick and the guy never recovered. DCAU Dick is a far cry from the happy guy he is in the comics.

Lois was willing to abandon all of her friends and Metropolis to live with Bruce after dating the guy for, what? Two weeks?

It's really ridiculous.

For the last time, Dick left before Barbara and Bruce got serious and Barbara rejected him then.

I also found how quickly Lane went for Wayne pretty silly. I didn't think that was part of Timm's self-inserting Bat-fantasy, though.

Batman was an antoganist in that crossover, and we were meant to route for Superman. Batman was the jock, and Superman was the nice guy who we want to have the girl. And he eventually does.

I mean, they made Batman act OOC by having him seriously consider having a woman get that serious with him without even considering for a second the ethics of keeping her in the dark about his superhero identity. "When were you planning to tell me, the honeymoon?" That was a good question, because what Wayne was doing was pretty fucking sketchy, and not in line with the Batman we knew from BTAS.

It was just forced to add some tension between Wayne and Kent.

>And he eventually does.
We. Never. Got. To. See. That.

What we saw was Lois Lane willing to abandon Clark, Jimmy, Perry and Metropolis for a man she barely knew. Seasons of Superman:TAS showed us that Lois was career driven as fuck, but this part of her characterization was DROPPED during "Wolrd's Finest". She became your average high school girl in love.

>Did Timm make DCAU Batman a Mary Sue?
*dodges omega beams*

>DCAU Dick is a far cry from the happy guy he is in the comics.

When he DCAU was made Dick was still "Batman jr." not the happy fub guy of the family.

Its funny how people act like Nightwing was always the happy funny guy, wheb its mostly recent

>Did Timm make DCAU Batman a Mary Sue?
You mean "le Mr.Im always right and I can do the impossible" AKA Batman? No.

It always gets me that Bruce cucked Superman with Lois in the DCAU. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea for the hero's main love interest should fall for another hero?

You're certainly never gonna see Superman making out with Catwoman or Talia.

It's not really about Batman as much as it's about his autis. Status quo relationshis don't get his dick hard. He ships Batman with Batgirl. Had Superman more interested in Lana, Snu Snu ladies and fucked Lashina. Made Nightwing fuck Harley and wanted to do a series where he would have been fucking Catwoman. Made Hawkgirl get blacked by Lantern. Really not many status quo survived Timm fap thoughts.

While DCAU is batman-centric, in some ways, it was mostly well done, so I don't mind it. And it serves as a pretty decent guideline on how to do batman right.

>Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea for the hero's main love interest should fall for another hero?
Bruce Timm.

He also made Lana Lang a sex addicted whore for reasons I cannot comprehend.

If Batman Beyond had another season, the villain would be Superman's son with Lashina.

DCAU had a lot of misses, now that I think about it.

Was "Lois Lane will abandon everything for Bruce Wayne after dating him for two weeks" well-done?

Kinda. It did served to make Clark realize he had stronger feelings for Lois. I mean it didn't need to be Batman but the overall concept still worked and was written pretty well. Really the only thing that doesn't work from a writting standpoint is him with Babs.

My experience has been batman:tas and jl/jlu, I wouldn't know about that.
But even what you mention, is more of a lois thing, than a bruce.

>was written pretty well.
Two weeks, user.

Career driven Lois Lane dated a guy for two weeks and was willing to leave her sources, her workplace and her friends behind because of this guy she barely knew.

Was it well-written? Was it in character? Would comics Lis Lane do the same?

Lois just couldn't help herself. He just had that good dick, man.

Then it was something made at the expense of Lois' characterization to make Batman look good?

Isn't that what a Mary Sue does?

Why do you guys act like that shit was written for Batfags? I hated the idea of him dating Lois and fucking Barbara. It was gross and totally made Bruce come off as a real piece of shit.

>Lois Lane will abandon everything for a better job oportinuty but has doubts since she doesnt want to own anything to any man, not even bruce"

Why are batman haters so retarded? she rejects him, the whole point was that:
Bruce is an attractive man that goes after what he wants, he wanted lois and asked stuff from her without aCTUALLY GIVING her anything
Clark needs to step up his game and the message is that he needs to trust lois.

but no, you somehow turn a fairly simple idea about relationships into some evil plan of Timm to shat on superman.

It was in character for everyone, Lois had shown interest for fucking Lex in the series, Bruce is not only better looking and richer than lex he actually persuit her, it was in character for both.

>Career driven Lois Lane dated a guy for two weeks and was willing to get a better job in another city.

>Lois had shown interest for fucking Lex in the series
I had tried to forget

>Superman's son with Lashina
hot

>I also found how quickly Lane went for Wayne pretty silly.

The fuck was the appeal of Bruce to begin with? That he's rich and hot? Hot rich men go after Lois Lane every day. She's not impressed with superficiality, it's why she broke up with Lex.

At the time I didn't give it much thought because it was funny to see Clark take the piss but in hindsight their romance was really contrived.

She rejected him because she discovered he was Batman. She was more than willing to move in with him after knowing him for TWO WEEKS!

No, it's not in character for Lois to do something like this. Look at all the guys she has dated in canon. None of them achieved anything under two weeks. None of them made her abandon her city and friends. None of them made her move in with them other than her soon-to-be husband.

Is Bruce simply much better than all her canon past boyfriends? Does she like Bruce that much more than she likes Clark? Because she was about to do for Bruce what she has never done for anyone else.

>every contemporary Superman adaptation makes Lois and Clark a couple
>STAS
>"LOL YOU GUYS LOVE THE PRECRISIS LOVE TRIANGLE RIGHT"

STAS was great in a lot of ways but the way it wrote Lois and Clark can just fuck off

Imagine the people who like the Hawks, then.

BLACKED, 20 years before the mainstream.

Lex is bald and also an asshole.

every version of Batman is a Mary Sue OP, it’s not just limited to the DCAU

Fuck off, Batfag.

Lois wouldn't accept nepotism nor she would move from Metropolis for a man she barely knew.

>waah waah why is batgirl fucking my self-insert's daddy

>muh self-insert is so goddam amazing that he can steal the love interests of other characters without even trying.

women aren't property my man.

I know, my man.

Which is why I have a problem when female characters are written OoC to make a male character (in this case, Batman) look good.

>Lois wouldn't accept nepotism
S:TAS Lois really wasn't all that virtuous.

the absolute state of TWO WEEKS fags

I know you know that wasn't the reason for the story.

Remember this?

Imagine that, after two issues, MJ decided to live with Stark and being, overall, way more intimate with him after two issues than she was with Peter since OMD.

So, it happened UNIRONICALLY in the DCAU.

Accept he didn't. Lois and Supes weren't a thing yet. The only dude to actually steal a dudes girl in DCAU was John Stewart.

Bruce Timm looks like a bootleg Adam Savage.

Bruce/Bruce?

Yes.

Bruce Wayne/Bruce Timm