CANADA VS MEXICO

ATTENTION GUYS WE HAVE A NEW MEME MISSION WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Ok guys now I'm sure you remember the cucks saying they would move to Canada if Trump won now after Trump winning the cucks and SJW's are actually doing it.

They really are trying to move to Canada andinfact so many of them are doing it that Canada's immigration department can't keep up with the numbers.

Now we must create and spread meme's asking why the Left's chose to move to Canada instead of Mexico and I'm sure you can see why this will be funny and will really put the SJW's on the spot if we can get it trending on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

internationalliving.com/2014/09/the-best-places-to-live-in-mexico-as-a-u-s-expat/
pinkpangea.com/2015/02/5-best-mexico-city-neighborhoods-for-expats/
google.com.au/maps/place/Mexico City, Mexico/@19.3423127,-99.592109,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x85ce0036b1352927:0xdefd9e4ee8d18a5b!8m2!3d19.2464696!4d-99.1013498
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=_SPz_Jpf3aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suggest we use meme magic to actually get them to leave instead. They are fragile right now. If we memed it hard enough they will leave.

What if they end up going to Mexico and the experience actually red pills them. Imagine if we could make that happen.

>They are fragile right now.
Yes and now is the time to strike.

The year of the Pepe. Let his reign continue.

To Mexico!

OK GUYS

So lets try to set this up in such a way that we can manipulate the SJW's to end up moving to Mexico instead of Canada.

1.The experience of living in Mexico will actually redpill the SJW's on ,''cultural enrichment'' so to speak.

2.This will save Canada

3. If we are lucky most of the SJW's will get shot by cartell.

First we have to end racism and open borders for israel.

#EndRacism
#SayNoToIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael

This is actually an excellent idea

So, we advertise Mexico as a warmer climate full of tolerant, liberal people?

Why not make some fake millennial twitter accounts and make a bunch of fake travel brochures with catchy hashtags that romanticize certain area of the world and how amazing it is to live there?

Thank you

1ST STEP IS CREATE THE MEME'S

2ND STEP IS SPREAD THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA ONCE WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE MEMES

ALSO THIS WILL BE A LENGTHY MEME OPERATION SO WELL HAVE TO MAKE MORE THREADS EVERY DAY AND GET THIS THING TO BE HUGE

include something about mexicans actually having a culture whereas canada doesn't.

Atlanta Falcons win Super Bowl

HELL YES

this too great idea user that is brilliant.

Down. I have some amazing ideas for some. Any particular Mexican cities we should start with?

GTFO C U CK S

MEXICUNT AND C U CKNADIA IS YOUR HOME NOW

internationalliving.com/2014/09/the-best-places-to-live-in-mexico-as-a-u-s-expat/

pinkpangea.com/2015/02/5-best-mexico-city-neighborhoods-for-expats/

can a mod pls just put this pic on the front page already?

I'll check out google maps

No. The New England Patriots will win the SB!

JUST GET BEHIND BELICHICK AND TOMMY, HE VOTED FOR TRUMP TOO

Kek who cares, they won't come.

Americans are fat and lazy.

google.com.au/maps/place/Mexico City, Mexico/@19.3423127,-99.592109,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x85ce0036b1352927:0xdefd9e4ee8d18a5b!8m2!3d19.2464696!4d-99.1013498

MEXICO CITY

The creatively named capital of Mexico

>mfw the cucks are fleeing and already making America great again

Many of us, like me, (I assume) don't have a strong presence in social media. Any ideas of methods to get these () out there that we can do?

Canada trust me it's better to let the Mexican drug cartell shoot these cucks than let them move in to Canada.

Fuck off Americucks we don't want you

YES

This type of stuff is exactly what i had in mind user. Now we just need some catchy hashtags...

Current at work on my phone not near a actual computer but I'm brainstorming some ideas for twitter/Facebook accounts. An idea that comes to mind is making it relatable looking (the social medias) with things and mentions of pop culture; things like star wars, Bernie, pop stars. We need to make these accounts milennial candy.

>spread meme's asking why the Left's chose to move to Canada instead of Mexico

Top tier thinking, antipodean-fag.

Well of course you don't. That's what we're trying to resolve here.

They'll literally just say its because they can speak the language, which is quite true. Of course we know the bigger reason but this meme wont get them to admit that.

This has potential, i am in.

We don't want the flag burners

Hollywood is closer to Mexico anyways. Send them there and build wall.

Fuck off libtards. Were 90 percent empty space and still too full for you

It is important we get a meme straight out the gate: if we keep going when they're down they'll see they're not on top anymore and can't bully around.

If they have space to breathe they'll get straight back to it. We can define the narrative for the next couple of years, hit them hard.

México City is full of liberals, mostly another California.

But wait wait wait... We Mexicans supported the meme war... Where is the love to us? If you are going to do something at least try to helps us, not BTFO us.

Also telling them to come here and get red pilled watching our country could be good to us, cuz mostly Mexicans adore Americans, so if they get red pilled maybe Mexicans can be to...

Well they won't admit it but it will piss them off and who knows maby those cucks might actually try to move there.

We just need to get a pip icon to bite.

If we can lazily and casually meme those brochures to say... Katy Perry or Lena Dunham or Bryan Cranston, and put the idea in their head; all we would have to do after that is keep adding fuel to the fire.

We need 5D chess it and make it think it's their idea.

#whyCanada

I changed my mind, its really important to get some shit trending straight away and hit them whilst they're down.

Mexico already beat Canada by tricking them into taking in the 12 gorillion deported:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Justin Trudeau is the biggest cuck ever. How many years left until you make Canada Great?

The thing is Mexico has people that won't put up with shit they will probably kill the SJW's. Do you think they SJW's would end up dead if they moved there ?

If any of those nu-males actually get in here I'm holding you responsible, you motherfucker.

Yeah that could work because they would jump on board thinking its to list all the better things in canada than america, and then would look like fools when it becomes clear the hashtag is asking why not mexico.

You guys can just use the cartel to kill them cant you ?

Turn them into drug mules.

>They really are trying to move to Canada andinfact so many of them are doing it that Canada's immigration department can't keep up with the numbers.

This isn't accurate.
All that happened was a lot of people went to the immigration info website, and ended up unintentionally DOSing it.

None of you losers are getting in.

This. Trying to get them to move to Mexico won't work because Mexico's a shit and they know it. Canada, for all its flaws, is basically Little America with more progressiveness and Chinese property.

Trying to get them to move to Mexico will make them face their own hypocrisy which could potentially lead to them feeling guilty about running away; they still wouldn't move to Mexico, but they'd just not move to Canada.

Leaving them be (or reinforcing their decision to move to Canada) will lead to them actually leaving, which is the best outcome. So long as they go somewhere just as cucked as they are. Like Canada.

Already? Dat was fasts

nah, we can just witc hunt them, like we did with the emos in the early 2000s.

Standing by

#notmycountry

#mykindofcountry

Maybe something that appeals to their sense self righteousness and the romatic idea of migrating to a new land... Hmmmmmmmm

Use meme magic to make em go to MEXICO. Then they can see first hand, how muh minorities live, and get robbed by spics. Start a trend saying loads of people are moving to mexico. The sheep will follow.

T-thanks for helping us guiz

If the US try'd killing them it'd end up in a nightmare but you Mexicans can get away with that stuff.

Devilish. I'll allow it

It's your duty, fampai. Everyone has a cross to bear, this is yours. Think in the long run, the influx of obnoxious gringos will make nationalism surge.

kek wills it!

SJW's will get gas en masse

i say we red pill Canada so they have nowhere to go except Mexico or an hero

Yes we must fight the cucks on all fronts.

>the cucks saying they would move to Canada if Trump

Sure .... put them all on a plane and push them all out over Hudson's Bay . Lots of seaside views . Water is getting colder at the Bay this time of year though .

>working in migration office in one the best cities for expats

Should be a fun next few months. You guys should come over even just for vacation. Its pretty cheap here in yucatan

Guys, what if we make them actually move to Mexico and then there is suddenly a lot of unemployment there... and their only hope of making an income is building a wall?

TRUMPED BASED GOD IN DISGUISE

it will be beautiful seing white liberals being raped and fucked by all the brownies here in my beautiful broken country. send us your huddled masses pol

we'll take care of them

#MeetMeinMexico

#refuge

#sanctuary

>They really are trying to move to Canada andinfact so many of them are doing it that Canada's immigration department can't keep up with the numbers.
Fuck, off, we're full. I don't wish anymore faggot and liberals here. Make America Great Again, gringos. I love you, Sup Forums.

Yes this could work and we can make Travel brochures online to make Mexico look apealing.

we will be rid of the ones that an hero and the ones that go to mexico will either be red-pilled or killed

>red pill Canada

One Red-Pilled Canadian at your service . There are more of us than you think .

Exactly. ;) thats the point.

Red pilling is harder than purging.

Once America is 100 percent red pilled again this will be feasible. But we can't redpill ourselves to that magnitude unless the cucks are gone

How about #deportingmyself. It sounds like a liberal hashtag that would trend on twitter.

Now this is an angle I can get behind

One of you is already more than I thought.

STOP

then prove it. meme like you've never memed before

What if we really drive home the deportation of legals and convince them to go with them to "help those who need it most"?

Better get started on that wall :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_SPz_Jpf3aA

But Mexico looks so beautiful in this travel video how will they be able to resist.

Also we will use travel videos to lure them over we can just link them to the hashtags.

This.

The left brings in immigrants to create a voting block, so drive cucks out of the country to deplete it.

and you thought the wall was a bad idea

>Better get started on that wall :^)

HELP I'M DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#escapetomexico
#beatthewall (get there before the wall is finished)
#multiculturalmexico
#mexicofordems
#demstomexico
#

>we

I can understand your point . But there are more of us .

This is brilliant.

You are brilliant.

I like this direction alot.

It has several layers of sjw that they fall for. Good work user

plz no

We have enough fucking cucks here. They can be Mexico's problem.

They certainly have high capacity of their anuses

They would be wonderful smugglers

the food is legitimately amazing

>then prove it. meme like you've never memed before

That is Kek's true plan

That's the what he's going for, chummer.

get them out
let's meme this

>It's your duty, fampai.
I know, but a little help would be great, not BTFO, remember... Mexico Great Again = Less immigrants

Pls just go to Canada! México is already fucked enough, we don't need more liberals here

PRAISE KEK!

i can get behind this one

>Wall builders from Florida (minus based Cubans) and Cali get deported
>scared Coastal cucks run north

We will have literally taken our country back